[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petition for release of names of terrorists in the uk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I would like all members past and present of the armed forces , patriots and those who fear for the safety of there country there children there lives , to make this thread come to life

We know there at least 3000 known terror suspects in the uk who pose an imanant threat , just like a sex offender is labelled and there names and addresses released to the public for there safety so should the names of those who wish to destroy us.

These people should be shamed and drove out of our streets and our countries.

They use the same tactics as they do on the battlefield hide in plain sight , denying there views ( witch is also aloud as a tactic in Islam ) and then striking when the moment arises.

Enough is enough from the rape gangs in Rotherham , the girl in Sunderland raped by a group of men , the bombing in Manchester and now the second attack in London.

This is a call to all those who are not weak and will not sit by while our country is destroyed from within.

If we could meet these scum in the field of battle they know they would lose and it would be there clothes soaked in the blood of there jihadi brothers not that of our children.

Before this war is started on our streets let's demand we know who the opposition is and then maby we can fight this.

This is The United Kingdom and we will not be defeated by your ideology if you feel it is such a righteous view then stand by it and defend it because we are coming for you.

If there isn't one already a petition should be started to release the names of all those officiated with terrorism in the uk , let's stop these wolves hiding amongst the flock strip them of there camouflage and give them nowhere to hide.
>>
File: 1493632542618.jpg (106KB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1493632542618.jpg
106KB, 1024x1019px
>>128413478

lol cuck u wont do nothing bruv
>>
raise up!
>>
>>128413478
Gay
>>
The only cuck here is you , when these people tie you down and systematically rape your loved ones , or maby those are your "bruvs" as you put it
>>
You would be surprised how many of those terrorists are actually white and not brown like you want them to be.

You really don't want this list released.
>>
>>128413478
name will be released after the Police gathers all the informations needed
>>
>>128413931

This.

/pol/fags don't understand how things work, not surprised.
>>
>>128413478
>give us names so the terrorists know they are being watched

lol k
>>
name of terrorists:

abdul mohamed
Mohamed hamza
abdi muhamad
habib faraz mohamed
mohamed hassan
hassan mohamed

hope this helps
>>
>>128413478
>Petition
stopped reading there
>>
>>128413890

>UK
>calling me a cuck

lol what r u going 2 do bruv? cut me dick off with a spoon lad?
>>
>>128414020
Muslimnamegenerator.sharia
>>
>>128413478
>let's stop these wolves hiding amongst the flock strip them of there camouflage and give them nowhere to hide.
This sounds like some shit an imam would say.
>>
Who do you call people Bruv are you some sort of gangsta ???
>>
>>128413478
Not sure how it works in Bongistan, but in the US, if you are a serious terrorist threat, they can come to your house, arrest you, take you to an undisclosed detention center, not charge you with any crime, and hold you indefinitely.

Obama signed it into law on one of the NDAAs. If there is ever a crisis here like there is in Britain, agents could covertly go out and arrest hundreds or thousands and we would never hear from them again.
>>
File: 1491943947659.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1491943947659.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>128414287

Because i'm trying to be a Chav so you can understand me.

>you some sort of gangsta ???

yes bruv me is
>>
>>128414020
I think you are missing a few but this list checks out. I work for the CIA and can confirm these are the top terrorist guys.

Few more

Muhammad Abdul Hassan
Abdul Hamza Muhammad
Habib-Al Bahar Muhammad
Muhammad Muhammad
Al-Hamza Muhammad Ashir

At least half of them drive a cab or kebab delivery truck as their cover jobs.
>>
Clearly we have attracted the sympathisers
>>
>>128413478
Our forces should be paying these fuckers a visit, im not having it that we cant mobilize enough forces to raid all these fuckers and lock em up or kill em where they stand. Do we need a military coup or somthing?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.