[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUSPOL - ANTIFA IN TOOWOOMBA EDITION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: wjuwq.png (388KB, 499x808px) Image search: [Google]
wjuwq.png
388KB, 499x808px
FUCKING SCUM IN MY CITY TRYING TO TEAR DOWN MONUMENTS AND IMPORT SHITHEADS

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1472275604370.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472275604370.gif
2MB, 450x450px
REMOVE THIS FILTH RIGHT NOW
>>
that's badass. Hopefully there are more monuments celebrating the slaughter of muslims in the near future and celebrations to be had.
>>
>>128409471
Find these little cunts and teach them some respect
>>
http://monumentaustralia.org.au/themes/conflict/ww1/display/92783-mothers-memorial
>>
These tosspots have already defaced heaps of things in Toowoomba.

They appear to be mainly Uni students
>>
>Anna Hill
This is why ancap, predominantly a group posting anonymously on an international board, is doing better than ancom, who are literally organising terrorism with their real names on Facebook who probably also have their phone numbers.

Remember this when people look back and wonder how we recovered from this madness and who dragged us back, anonymous shit posters.

BTW I assume the local Toowoomba police have been notified about threats of terrorism and vandalism on community property, OP?
>>
Sometimes when i need to be cheered up i hop on google maps, scroll around australia, read the town names, and laugh my ass off
>>
>>128410162
Half the police up here don't even carry a weapon.

It's gonna be literall London Bridge if something happens up here
>>
Check out the shit on this page

https://www kikebook.com/AntifaToowoomba/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Literally seems like a Muzzie is running it.
>>
murder of 80 000 muslims? what on earth are they on about
>>
>>128410437
They would be talking about WW1 I imagine and the fact that Aussie's killed Turks
>>
A FUCKING AUSPOL THREAD IS ALREADY UP YOU STUPID GOOK CUNT LEARN TO USE THE FUCKING CATALOGUE HOLY FUCK YOU ARE STUPIDD
>>
>>128410399
Admin for the ANTIFA page is Syed Ali Imran Alishah

FUCK THIS SHIT

We need to import the SERBS to remove Kebab and their spawn now
>>
>>128410248
You can trace them back to their real names? The joke is antifa are actually ineffective students and primary school teachers with a few others whose wages mostly come from the government.

If the police know, then they've got their eye on them and it wouldn't take the full resources of ASIO or the signals directorate to stop them. They're antifa, their underlying ideology is so internally inconsistent they're the most likely source of real fascism and half of them half know it's so hypocritically ironic.

This is why no one is actually worried about antifa don't worry bro, maybe /fit/ will step in if a wheezing, panting diversity officer tries to punch you.
>>
>>128410479

That's a fairly bizarre interpretation of the campaigns against the ottoman empire. It was a war, not a massacre.
>>
>>128409963
You should get photos and dump them anonymously in a community facebook group
>>
>>128409471
What does the monument represent?
>>
>>128412662
>>128409832
>>
>>128409471
Oh for fucks sake
>>
I GET KNOCKED DOWN

BUT I GET UP AGAIN

wait is that a place name

lmao
>>
>>128409471

Just find who they are and beat them up, you poof.

It's Australia.
>>
>>128410658
Then do it, we'll make them wish they died with their brothers in ww1
>>
>>128409471
ALL COMMIES DESERVE DEATH
>>
Antifa exist in Toowoomba? That must be like 5 people.

Lets dox these cunts.
>>
>>128409471
I refuse to believe these people are real. It's gotta be satire
>>
>>128412880
When they talk about murdering Muslims, are they talking about Gallipoli?
>>
>>128410248

>half the police up here dont carry a weapon

All operational police in Australia carry firearms (except in a very few remote communities) and all QPS officers carry TASERs too.
>>
>>128409471
I've just read this fb page and I'm convinced it's a troll
>>
>>128409471
No fucking way these are towoomba natives, these are some little SJW cunts from Melbourne that are here for Uni
>>
Read the page, it's a troll, cunts. Antifa's MO isn't trying to tear down war memorials, that's about the most counterproductive thing you could possibly do - it achieves nothing and pisses off regular people.
>>
>peter garret
isnt he dead
>>
>>128409471
http://www.qldwarmemorials.com.au/memorial/?id=1272
>mother's memorial

wouldn't the feminists be against tearing down that monument?
>>
>>128414392
I think it's as retarded as it appears to be
>>
>>128409471

>Mother memorial
>Memorial for the ww1
>Muslims?
>Turks killed more aussies than we killed
>Racist?
>>
>>128410399
>Anna Hill
don't know anything about Toowoomba but I will wager one of the post modernist "educators" in these faculties is indoctrinating them to be traitors,
https://www.usq.edu.au/handbook/2017/toowoombaprog-all.html#Humanities-and-Communication
>>
Who owns the green VS commodore with the Trump sticker on it as well as a bunch of other autistic stickers like turbo and NOS
I know you're fucking here.
>>
>>128409963
they need to be doxxed post haste so that the proper authorities can send their regards
>>
>>128410637
fuck that
get that shit to a current affair or whatever exists today

literally an "extremist" trying to create divisions between "old friends", shitting all over the memory of anzacs

there is still enough pride here for that to be an easy win by default
>>
>>128414508
>>128414346
the idea of someone stopping during an islamic terror attack to highlight islamophobia was a joke up until recently too m8
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.