[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Japan attack Pearl Harbor?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: pearl harbor bombing.jpg (38KB, 717x583px) Image search: [Google]
pearl harbor bombing.jpg
38KB, 717x583px
>>
>>128402267
They wanted a real enemy to fight
>>
>>128402267

/Oil
>>
Because they were war-thirsty and wanted to keep raping Asia but America said no more oil for u
>>
False flag by amerishits.
>>
I think it's because we stopped giving them oil.
>>
>>128402267
The Japanese could not risk America deciding to enter the war and attacking a vulnerable Japanese navy. After repeated requests on America's involvement gong ignored, the Japanese finally attacked. They even announced a date. In the days leading up, a huge influx of medical supplied made it way to Pearl Harbor and its most valuable ships were sent out to sea. The only damaged vessels were decommissioned ships and those of no real value.
>>
I know for sure that (((FDR))) wanted to get into the war badly, but he needed an excuse.
>>
>>128402267
Ill keep it short the japanese wanted to conquer the pacific but the us navy was the primary threat.

We used to supply them with oil but stopped when they invaded china. Without oil they had trouble with their industry and military.

The plan was get the raw materials in the east indies and neutralize the us then carve the empire they always wanted.
>>
>>128402877
I don't like FDR and I believe in what Hitler fought for, but the Nips are looking to be a real bunch of invasive assholes according to your rundown.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niiiHjIQu8s
>>
>>128403131
Nah FDR was still an asshole. He goaded them into it, basically. They relied on foreign steel and oil and the US placed embargoes on trade with Japan, who were knee deep in a war with China. They would not accept defeat, and had no other alternative. Like another anon said, the attack wasn't at all a surprise. FDR used the attack to sway public opinion and join the war. Both Roosevelts were Free Mason faggots.
>>
>>128403131
Well if you look into their history and how they modernized its in their culture. They just modernized a bit too late for it to be accepted.

Imperial japan believed that to be seen as powerful and respected it needed to conquer and have a strong military. At the time nobody respected japan even after they gave the russian navy a good ass kicking.

If it did all of this during the victorian era it wouldnt be out of place. It all starts with the commodore perry mejii restoration in the 1800s and the rest is history. In a way their actions before ww2 were inevitable.
>>
Japan's attack forced the US to split up it's military front on both the Atlantic and now the Pacific. Instead of focusing on aiding the British and the effort to stop Nazi Germany, the US was forced to then go all out on Japan. Hitler forced Japan to attack in hopes of having a better shot at defeating the UK and claiming all of Europe. But then we split atom and you know the rest of that story
>>
Pearl Harbor was a false flag.
>>
>>128404276
basically was a distraction tactic by Hitler
>>
America did not want to defend its citizens, its military personnel serving the country, so (((they))) could get official casus belli to go to war against Nazi Germany.

Literally allowed nippons to kill Americans so the country's mindset would turn and go to war.

Really reminds me of 9/11 where couple of goatfuckers managed to fly into the most protected airspace in the world with masssive planes and bomb the highest guarded military base on Earth...
>>
>>128404020
No FDR ws not an asshole
well at least not for this

look if my neighbour is freezing and i have lots of firewood, but my neighbour is a dick, who leaves trsh all over the place adn routinely terrorizes people am i morally obligated to give him my firewood
and is he morally justified in attacking me and my family, attempting to burn my house down because i wont give him something that is legally mine

The USA is under no obligation to provide any other country with anything, let alone the means to make war upon thier nieghbours
regardless of how bad they need it
>>
>>128402267
Cause they is some sneaky ching chong bing bong motherfuckers
>>
>>128404463
and now their men are a bunch of hello kitty pussy fags
>>
>>128404373
Torille ?
>>
>>128402648
This

Not a falseflag perse, but americans detected the whole japanese fleet going there and they do nothing because they needed an excuse to enter the war.

Just like with the 9/11
>>
>>128404440
You're retarded. Records show that America was falsely pretending to be a neutral country before their public entry into WW2.

America was already spying and attacking German naval activity by secretly allying with Britain.

If America had announced it was allying with Britain much earlier, Japan would not have attacked at all.
>>
>>128404569
>but americans detected the whole japanese fleet going there and they do nothing
What should they have done? Start the war by attacking the fleet?
>>
>>128402267
To delay the US from entering the war
>>
>>128402267
Honor !!! The US cut off oil and steel shipments to Japan. They felt dishonored , so attack. Was really about military honor, they talked te Emporor into it.
>>
>>128404276
american public school education everyone
>>
>>128402267
Jewish tricks and false flag. Probably american aircraft were painted to look like japanese ones and give United States of Israel reason to attack peaceful japanese.
>>
>>128404715
See >>128404711
America had already entered the war. The public were just not told. Pearl Harbor just ended being the perfect excuse to declare publicly we were going to war.

Hell, American banks before Pearl Harbor were already kinda choosing sides and funneling money to the European country of their choice.
>>
Risk they took was calculated by they were awful at math.
They totally misunderstood Americans and Roosevelt.
Japanese rise to great power was awfully quick and they learned wrong lessons from it.
>>
File: 1488236936350.gif (866KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488236936350.gif
866KB, 450x450px
>>128402267
The US pressured Japan by putting up an unfair embargo that forced Japan to attack. It was a quasi-false flag because the US wanted to get involved in the war for financial reasons IIRC.
>>
>>128404440
Way to contribute nothing, you fucking leaf. Just a shitty fucking analogy. What's wrong with you people?
>>
File: kimjongun.jpg (60KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
kimjongun.jpg
60KB, 620x387px
>inb4 North Korea strike
>>
>>128404956
>unfair embargo
Yeah, should've let them slaughter their way to an empire, and then face strengthened IJN.
>>
>>128402267
because they wanted the Mexican army to assrape them in Pampanga. Republic of Mexico has always been an ally of the USA but keep up the good work of keeping the rest of the world thinking we are enemies. Just don't tell them about that time you sent a division of troops into NM and AZ to box in a warlord so that Patton could run him down. I mean letting other countries know that Mexico sent troops into the USA to help us would make us look bad.
>>
>>128404463
This
>>
>>128404893
Japan wanted America out of WW2.

Because America was pretending they were neutral, Japan had no idea if America was gonna do something like ally with Russia.

Had America shown it was Britain's ally, publicly, from the start, Japan would not have attacked Pearl Harbor.

So pretending to be neutral is what caused Pearl Harbor to happened.
>>
File: 1487375030622.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487375030622.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>>128405122
The US was well aware of Japanese temperament. They knew the Japanese were known to attack without warning when pushed. The US received warning from several countries before the attack. It was calculated you fucking retard.
>get rekt by Japan
>go fight Hitler
Stupid fuck. As if some turd floating in the Pacific is a threat to the US. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>128405122
America was the first to send Commodore Perry, though.

America bullied Japan into opening up their ports through force.
>>
>>128405381
Roosevelt had no choice but to pretend given the strong isolationist sentiment in USA at the time.
Not ALL intervensionism is bad. USA played a good role in WW2.
>>
>>128405505
Stop talking.
>>
File: deny-japanese-war-crimes.gif (981KB, 1064x589px) Image search: [Google]
deny-japanese-war-crimes.gif
981KB, 1064x589px
>>128404814
What are you a Japanese apologist? Was the rape of nanking a jewish plot?
>>
Japan needed the oil in the south Asia.
Will US declare war if Japan invade the south?
They couldn't risk exposed flank.
>>
>>128405438
But Hitler declared war on the US, not the other way around, even though they weren't obligated to
>>
>>128404813
budweiser and jagermeister everyone
>>
>>128405930
>Hitler declared war on the US
What is lend lease? How are you all so uneducated on this?
>>
>>128403634
Wow, Hitler was a total fucking idiot.

>attacks europe and scandinavia
>says Britain and US break "international law" for intervening

Kek. What a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>128407199
i mean he did invade russia in the winter
>>
>you no give me oir?
>*autistic screeching*
>>
>>128402267
The US was playing the role France did in the revolutionary war, and Japan unlike Britain decided to do something about it. Except they bit off more than they could chew.
>>
>>128405381
Thats a retarded argument.
I know roosevelt commanded his chief of staff to ignore the japanese attack, but the decision to attack itself was not a strategically sound one.
Nips just got played, or theres some (((force))) happening history doesnt tell us
>>
daily reminder: australia warned america that the nips were heading to hawaii and you ignored it
>>
>>128409501
fair play to you cunts

throw me a bruce
>>
>>128402267
Because America broke apart the Anglo-Japanese alliance
>>
>>128402648
>False flag
just like your flag, Russia?
>>
File: 71381-004-534732C4.jpg (36KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
71381-004-534732C4.jpg
36KB, 600x350px
>>128409491
The Japs definitely got played. Who the fuck stations that many naval ships in some island in the middle of nowhere? They were sitting ducks, live bait.
>>
>>128402267
Crazy Japs, It was a suicide mission. They must have had balls of steel to attack a line of battleships in that tiny harbour, if the yanks had of been at alert the nip wouldn't have had a chance.
>>
File: BYrSoqj.jpg (175KB, 800x647px) Image search: [Google]
BYrSoqj.jpg
175KB, 800x647px
>>128402267
The real question:
Why did the USA occupie pearl harbor and why did the whole world look away except japan.
>>
>>128402267
Because they're animals with no sense of honor in battle
>>
>>128405930
Hitler was too loyal to his allies, the japs should've helped him out with russia.
>>
balls
>>
>>128402267
They needed oil like every axis power,otherwise their fleet would have done our same destiny:sitting in harbor
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.