[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4677.jpg (92KB, 749x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4677.jpg
92KB, 749x686px
Trump is a globalist
>>
>>128400453
all capitalists are
>>
>>128400453
There's nothing to be honest about.

Trump said it himself.

Actually he's both a globalist AND a nationalist

Not because he's a retard who doesnt know what each of those means

but because he's the president of the united states of america and that means something amirite. He totally won which means he did something right
>>
>>128400838
lol
>>
>>128400453
don't care, Trump can literally suck a jews dick but he's keeping muslims out so i dont care
>>
>>128400838
64 dimensional multiplayer World of Donkey Kong
>>
>>128400453
fuck off cunt MUSLIMS STRIKE AGAIN KILL ALL MUSLIMS
>>
>>128400453
At least we tried, and now we know there is no means of voting our way out of this.
Trump was the final blackpill, now we prepare.
>>
File: 1494181595108.jpg (175KB, 620x748px) Image search: [Google]
1494181595108.jpg
175KB, 620x748px
>>128400838

This he literally admitted to being a globalists
>>
>>128400453
Let's be honest OP. No he isn't, and you suck cocks.
>>
>>128400453
WHY IS TRUMP GRABBING THAT WALL BY IT'S WALLPUSSY?
>>
The masters of capitalism, Jew and Goy alike, have devised a diabolical scheme to spread capitalism through cultural subversion. So that the participants in "free" economies can be financially enslaved.
>>
File: nf_2052_43454.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nf_2052_43454.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
I think I have one of those with kim il sung
>>
>>128400453
>wtf I hate Trump now
>wtf I love mass unvetted third world immigration and more welfare now
>wtf I'm #mentallyhill now

Trump is just the beginning, of course he's not perfect. Keep your eyes on the prize you fucking faggots.
>>
>>128401937
if you were a ((chosen one)), you wouldn't see immigration as a bad thing, more goys to put to work.
>>
Why do they all touch the wall? Why are they wearing the hat? What is the point of this entire ceremony? "Pretend to be a Jew for a minute for better relationships"?

What a stupid fucking idea.

If I was the president, and was told to touch that shit while wearing the yarmulka or whatever that hat is called, I'd calmly explain that I'm here to smile and shake hands, not participate in religious practices what are opposed to my own beliefs.

Am I right or am I wrong on this? Why are Western leaders such fucking pussies?
>>
>>128402560
they touch the wall because it is supposedly holy. Even though everybody knows its a normal wall. Its like blowing out birthday candles, everyone knows its pointless, but there is some placebo effect of positive thinking.

The hat is to show respect to god
>>
File: yarmulke.jpg (174KB, 628x520px) Image search: [Google]
yarmulke.jpg
174KB, 628x520px
>>128402560
Quite right. Never wear a bowl on your head.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.