[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor who is globalist propaganda.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1496548222911.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496548222911.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
Fuck BBC.

"humans dont deserve free will since they elect people like Trump and vote for Brexit. they are better off being ruled by tyrannical aliens who rewrite history"
>>
>>128399030
Can someone give me a quick rundown on Doctor Who
>>
>>128399142
Jewish propaganda, basically.
>>
>>128399142
time traveler with no set rules so every few seasons it completely voids the story line. and the doctor a race called a timelord, who regenerate into a new body every time they die.
>>
>>128399030
Please tell me that's not an actual quote from last night's episode.
>>
>>128399030
That episode kept seemingly like it was going to make a point about how, as a species, our ability to mid-remember or selectively remember certain things is simultaneously a gift and curse, even going so far down the hole that the solution to the problem wasn't anything the Doctor did or said, but how the black girl fondly, tonally and totally incorrectly remembers her mother. Like, see, you can't edit history because we already do that on our own!

But then it was just a happy-thought or something.
>>
File: GermanFlag.svg.png (4KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
GermanFlag.svg.png
4KB, 1280x768px
>>
>>128401967
It isn't, but it is kind of a paraphrase. The Doctor is antagonizing the companion by saying that he has to be a dictator on earth because we keep not learning from our mistakes and repeating them. Offhandedly mentions totalitarianism as the obvious and unavoidable future based on the right now.

No, he doesn't say it, but read between the lines.

In fact, I think that suppose quote is almost what he says, but he does not mention Trump by name. And hey, two episodes ago Trump committed suicide (don't worry, it was a dream) and then an episode later the companion says "I wouldn't have voted for him anyway... he's orange." So, the intention is there. But, he did not mention Trump by name.
>>
>>128399142
Kids tv from the 1960s, morphed into something people 30plus unironically watch.
Used to be dr who saving earth from alien invasions, now its more bbc diversity bollocks.
>>
The smugness of the so called intellectual liberals. Nothing new, they will be wholly depressed when China and Russia rule the world but don't play by their "progressive" books.
>>
>>128399030
>expect a show funded by globalists to produce non-globalist propaganda
I haven't been keeping up with Doctor Who but it's obvious it's been shilling for globalism for a very long time, at least since Eccleston.

Now stop watching watching television shows meant for children.
>>
>>128402425
2bh this sort of shit was always being said but it was more of a boogeyman. This shit is tasteless now because the west has gone nuts and this only fans the flames.
>>
>>128402425
Fucking hell.

Dr Who was always left-leaning, but since last season and the arrival of dykenigress, it's becoming unbearable.
>>
>>128402676
They might have a progressive china but they will undoubtedly be censored and controlled. Human rights will be a joke. Corruption will be even worse.
>>
>>128402869
She's a weird companion... Because, yeah, she is an annoying liberal lesbian negro cunt... but every so often I like her. Maybe it's her face, with its range from "Mugging" and "Vamping," and nothing in between or on either side.

But she is also an example of the west falling apart, but not by the way she's acted or written. Well, written outside of "she is written to be X:" She's a black woman with no mother and no father, raised in foster care (white mother), she's a lesbian and she goes to college for free because a kindly old white man plucked her from a crowd and said "you're special." THAT is what is annoying about her. Decent actor for the part, though.
>>
File: ce.jpg (9KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
ce.jpg
9KB, 176x286px
This theme was already explored in this one.
>>
File: dc.jpg (23KB, 225x331px) Image search: [Google]
dc.jpg
23KB, 225x331px
>>128404162
...and this one.

Some wish fulfillment on behalf of the authors, I guess.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.