[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fast food degenerate? Is it good for the economy and jobs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: bk.jpg (339KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bk.jpg
339KB, 2560x1600px
Is fast food degenerate? Is it good for the economy and jobs?
>>
>>128397678
Degenerate.
>>
>>128397678
>Is fast X degenerate?
Shitposting with grease.
>>
any fast food that isn't wendy's is degenerate
>>
>>128397678
Fast food is processed garbage. Even if it weren't degenerate, it's cancer between two buns.
>>
i eat fast food 1x per week am i going to die at 50?
>>
I gave I fast food for a year and I felt great but then I realized I'm compromising enjoyment of life for nothing. I only have it 2-3 times a week now but still worth it
>>
You know when you take your pets to the vet to be put down?

ever wonder what the do with the carcass?

>OP pic related.
>>
>>128398991
>Forgetting about Chick-fil-a

Too bad it's Sunday...
>>
File: 1495434427883.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1495434427883.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>128399364
>only 2-3 times a week
>>
File: 1655_1.jpg (119KB, 800x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1655_1.jpg
119KB, 800x1273px
Fast food, all those shitty whey protein powders, steroids, gmo shit, majority of prescription drugs all of it is degenerate.
>>
File: simple_jack.jpg (107KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
simple_jack.jpg
107KB, 1252x1252px
>>128397678
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

The good news is, you'll probably be just fine if you eat it on occasion, don't go for the most grotesquely fattening options you can find, and get a moderate amount of exercise. If you depend on it as a constant food source, that's when we're getting into full retard territory.
>>
>>128397678
Degenerate. Nothing like buying traditional food at your local family restaurant.
>>
>>128397678
The only fast food that is acceptable is Chic Fil A. It is the final redpill.
>>
File: White Castle.jpg (72KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
White Castle.jpg
72KB, 400x300px
>>128397678
Obviously degenerate and a good way of making the lower classes idle, compliant, and obese.
>>
File: I wish i tried.jpg (143KB, 1280x960px)
I wish i tried.jpg
143KB, 1280x960px
>>128397678
It certainly is degenerate. Everybody here should stop eating it.
Eating healthy can be hard if you were raised eating mcdonalds and processed foods like doritos and coca-cola like I was. But there comes a point where you need to take responsibility for your shitty eating habits. You are iodine deficient right now and you probably do not know. You probably consume far too much sugar right now too. STOP IT!

What helped me was buying large bags of frozen vegetables, brown rice and Ezekiel bread. I will never go back to eating fast food. I know many of you live "on the go" and think you do not have time to pack a lunch, but you really get the hang of it after a while.
>>
Learn to cook a mean stir fry with tons of veggies and you'll never go back. Its very cheap and easy, use to live off it during college.
>>
>>128400950
>stir fry with tons of veggies

yuck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.