[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Muslims were the real victims tonight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

>>
you go nowhere when you die

it's just nothing like what you experienced before you were born. just like when a fish dies or a pig it's just done. every single one of you who did jihad got absolutely nothing but an entire world ready to kill your kids forever
>>
>>128394635
>it's just nothing like what you experienced before you were born.

Why people can't grasp this concept? Or why is this not more spread?
>>
>>128394794
Because it scares them... They need comfort or reason to live/obey have morals and they expect that they will be rewarded after they die..
>>
>>128394266
this
>>
>>128394794
people think they are special but we're all just animals. aside from that it's based in fear. it's so important to not worry and not stress and definitely don't suicide attack people and also keep all muslims at the furthest distance. just be calm every day - nothing matters really and you have everything you need.
>>
File: heartbreaking.jpg (23KB, 259x217px) Image search: [Google]
heartbreaking.jpg
23KB, 259x217px
>>128394266
>>
>>128395535
>nothing matters really
what a pathetic excuse. everything you do matters but cowards don't want to face that responsibility of being a human that feels meaning
>>
File: kekhat.jpg (40KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
kekhat.jpg
40KB, 500x401px
>>128394635

If anything, that's more incentive for cultural enrichment.
>>
Awwww the MUSI'S have got their Fe Fe's hurt.....
>>
>>128394266
>>
>>128394266
(You)
>>
>>128394794
because you dont know what was going on before your birth either. just because you remember nothing doesnt mean nothing happened, see your gestation and the first lets say 2 years of your life
>>
File: dates.jpg (23KB, 1231x244px) Image search: [Google]
dates.jpg
23KB, 1231x244px
>>128394266
Actually yes.... because all the major terror attacks have happened within 8 hours of bombshell news.

and we knew that the last time and here's proof we noticed it the three times before that.

As for why? Well this time it was to distract and quell the momentum of George Webb who released the proof that Hillary had stolen far more from Bernie than anyone knew. It's the cause of the Tarmac meeting and the government literally is infecting computers with malware to avoid having them look at what George uploaded to Wikileaks...

Well George is great, and interestingly he is notable because he was involved in turning these Muslims into extremists to use this way. They would show this 15 year old kid anti-american propaganda to turn him into a bomb. It's sick - and George protested and became an enemy of the government. He is now on a revenge bent and probably going to succeed in that revenge and thank god for that!

It's quite ironic tho that the used this distraction against George... it is perhaps the deepest and sickest inside joke the deep state has ever pulled.
>>
>>128394266

> muslims kill people... YET AGAIN
> people grow more and more angry at muslims
> muslims cry because people hate them and their fucked up "religion"
> lefties bandwagon and defend muslims, despite the facts being presented to them right in front of their faces

Yeah no... This shit has got to stop. I am tired of it.

This is no longer "terrorism", it is turning into guerrilla warfare in the west.

Remove kebab WHEN?

Stand up for yourselves for fuck sake
>>
File: Varios ).png (661KB, 695x736px) Image search: [Google]
Varios ).png
661KB, 695x736px
ahh... well I suppose my warnings will fall on deaf ears. I once agreed with this narrative and in many respects I would.

If not for this problem of knowing the background of evil that has nothing to do with Muslims and everything to do with governments being assholes and controlling everything. Especially terrorists.
>>
File: 1478201814998.jpg (74KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
1478201814998.jpg
74KB, 500x462px
>>128395066
>>128395535
>>128396480

Because people don't really talk about this I feel alone and stupid for taking comfort in the fact that I'm fine with dying at some point because -I'd rather live now when I have the chance- and as we covered, death will be just like not being born. Yes, things happened and will happen. For a lot of time before and ahead. It seems simple to me not to overthink and stress it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.