[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ourimam/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1496552000545.png (95KB, 637x775px) Image search: [Google]
1496552000545.png
95KB, 637x775px
What are the odds of Islam experiencing a reformation?
>>
>>128393146
>le based muslims XD
they should all be gassed without exceptions.
>>
>>128393485
>implying
I'm just asking the odds of a successful reformation happening because there are obviously forces within Islam that want this reformation to happen.
>>
>>128393485
This fucker actually said that he was disappointed the place he moved to (Australia, I think?) was becoming more Islamic i.e. shitty. Yet he continues to practice and preach it.
>>
>>128393694
Slim to none. Nobody can actually form an argument as to why the Quran and the Hadiths don't mean what they mean. Islam claims to be a perfect religion that dictates every part of how you live your life. "Perfect" and "Reformation" are not compatible.
>>
It already did, and it gave us Salafism.

You're welcome, kuffar.
>>
>>128393146
0% chance. Last time there was even a slight reformation you got the Shia who are despised by their Sunni brethren.
>>
File: 1496553922979.jpg (80KB, 578x397px) Image search: [Google]
1496553922979.jpg
80KB, 578x397px
>>128393700
From what it looks like, it seems he preaches his own form of Islam.

>>128393868
I know for a fact that the Saudis fund the violent spread of their own version of Islam (wahhabism) so in the age of digital communication, shouldn't it be easier for someone to rise up Jordon Peterson style and preach their own thing?
>>
>>128394141
You have to consider the other Muslims alongside the reformers. A reformer would be viewed as even worse than an infidel.
>>
>>128394620
Martin Luther was considered something like that, no? This dude just needs to be heard by the right people, just like Luther got a following of important German princes.
>>
Will we ever see the day when Islam becomes modern day Christianity? (Leaving out violence and just bring a general moral compass)
>>
>>128395007
Maybe in year 2300.
>>
>>128395007
I believe it depends on how the Syrian Civil War turns out. On one side, you have actual moderates like Assad being supported by Russia and Iran (they follow the more moderate version of Islam) and on the other side you have the Saudis and friends (who are the ones behind terrorism). Whomever wins, decides the fate of Islam.
>>
>what are the odds a religion directly dictated by god experiencing a reformation
Absolutely none.

In the kuran it will ALWAYS say to "kill the infidels" and it will never change because it comes directly from the mouth of thier god.
>>
He's a Shi'ite who's trying to stir shit against Sunnis.

Not a bad thing desu
>>
>>128393694
It cant. Main difference between all of the books is that the qran is God's unaltered voice. That's why you can't reform Islam or say "it doesn't mean what you think it means"like with the other two. There is a misconception that "moderate" Muslims are applying taqqya but really they're just infidels. The best course of action is to get them to become atheists. Education does that. Otherwise you'll have to entirely separate them from the rest of humanity or erase them one way or another. But I have a feeling they'll do that themselves. They're not the smartest crayons.
>>
>>128393146
not likely
insanely enough, pakistan leads the muslim world in terms of progressiveness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto
>>
>>128395680
>There is a misconception that "moderate" Muslims are applying taqqya but really they're just infidels.
Either that (not muslim anymore), or they plan to die for islam, which is the great accomplishment a muslim can do and which absolves him of all his sins.
In his essay about islam, Evola describe the religion very well : kuran is for the "non warrior" and civilian society, the warrior (for islam it's the djihadi) doesn't need to follow the rules, they're not for him and as a warrior he is in transcendance with his god because he accomplishes the greatest thing asked by his god.
>>
File: islam reformation.jpg (53KB, 736x304px) Image search: [Google]
islam reformation.jpg
53KB, 736x304px
>>128393146
>What are the odds of Islam experiencing a reformation?

They're currently experiencing a reformation

>>128395007
>>
>>128393146
>What are the odds of Islam experiencing a reformation?
they had two so far. first at-Tabari et al. put an end to openness and so the islamic "golden age" came to an end. then Abd ul-Wahhab inspired the fanatic totalitarianism we see today. mind you, none of these guys made up anything new. reformation in islam means returning to the roots and we know what those roots really are.

tldr Allah save us from yet another islamic "reformation".
>>
>>128393146

Large the muslims in the west are more tolerate already , the eternal jew will reform them all
>>
File: a.png (75KB, 827x536px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
75KB, 827x536px
he just called out sadiq.
>>
>>128395177

> Whomever wins, decides the fate of Islam.

Whoever wins in Syria and Iraq isn't going to effect either Iran or Saudi Arabia though. SA will just carry on with its Wahhabism regardless.
>>
>>128397177
Yes it will. A victory for Assad will dramatically shift the balance of power in the region in Iran's favor and be a serious blow to the credibility of the Saudis.
>>
Zero in my lifetime unless a purge counts
>>
>>128396878

Brave man. But Islam is inherently flawed.
>>
>>128393146
It already did its called wahabism and its what we are experiencing today
>>
They are not converting or becoming moderates. In Iberia and the Balkans the only way to get rid of the problem was with ethnic cleansing. I don't know what the West was thinking during the last decades with letting them colonize Europe. I guess iit was the Jews all along, nothing else explains it. It is not even a joke anymore.
>>
>>128398693
This.
>>
>>128398683
He knows, he wants a reformation. He admits there are passages in the Quran incompatible with the West.
>>
>>128393146
They already did, it's called taliban/al queda/ISIS
>>
>>128398805
Rare

Then the best way would somehow the West emphasize Sufi Islam, which is basically Old gnostic Christianity and Western philosophy merged with Zoroastrianism and absorb and abduct it, just like the Roman Empire abducted Christianity and fundamentally changed it.

No chance in hell of that happening imo.
>>
>>128393146
It is in a reformation. That's what ISIS is.

300 years ago you could buy beer outside the kabba in Mecca and Muslims in general weren't nearly as puritanical as they are nowadays. Remember, the reformation was a conservative movement.
>>
File: costanza overload.jpg (376KB, 496x676px) Image search: [Google]
costanza overload.jpg
376KB, 496x676px
>>128395680
>>128396059
Belgians and French discussing Islam.
So Halal, its like pottery.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.