[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Shia Islam so fabulous?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: iran.jpg (98KB, 649x640px) Image search: [Google]
iran.jpg
98KB, 649x640px
Why is Shia Islam so fabulous?
>>
Would fuck the boipucci on the right.
>>
All of these kids have been honor killed by their families by now.
>>
File: 1494484704565.jpg (88KB, 579x519px) Image search: [Google]
1494484704565.jpg
88KB, 579x519px
>>128393126
You have poor taste in humans
>>
Shias are the SJWs of Islam.
>>
>>128392939
Why is it that with every race, it's always the light skin ones that are actually good and not murderous psychopaths. It's like the darker the skin tone the crazier the individuals are.
>>
>>128393126

Second from right needs a good face fucking.
>>
File: 1495355231933.jpg (103KB, 883x691px) Image search: [Google]
1495355231933.jpg
103KB, 883x691px
>>128394437
>implying the XV one isn't best
2/10 made me reply
>>
Penis is confused.
wudbang #Allmuslims
>>
>>128392939
They can come to the West
>>
Now this is radical Islam.
>>
>>128394437
>>128393126
Would smash the boipucci second from left
>>
>>128394028
CUZ MELANIN CRACKA
>>
>>128392939
So is this iran's underground gay scene or their equivalent to the numale?
>>
>>128392939
they get diddled as kids because its the culture and so the older generation was diddled too when young, thus warping their sexuality for life.
>>
>>128392939
>>>/rel/
>>
>>128394028
i dont have any facts here,
but light colours reflect light, dark colours absorb light.
Our skin absorbs light, to make vitamin D.
Vitamin D production allows for Testosterone production.

I do not konw if the light skin over compensates and has more vitamin D creating pathways to compensate for less relative light absorption, and thus black skin in northern climates are not getting enough sunlight and vitamin D in the dark months. then in the bright months they get a spike in vitamin d and test, fucking up their emotions one way or the other both seasons. (low test can make people grumpy, also low test can enhance PTSD)
Or just the dark skin absorbs more sunligth end result more test, more violent individuals.

are shitskins different degrees of violent based on skin colour? pakis are also inbred, maybe they are more violent than the dark pajeets.
>>
>>128394028
That's not true even in Iran. The darker Persians in the south are more liberal than the lighter skinned Persians and Azeris in the north. Gilakis and Mazandaranis in the far north can be pretty pale but they're also quite liberal. It's not so easily defined by skin colour
>>
>>128400465
>>128394028
>>128399917

The issue is that in the middle east the liberals in the cities stay in doors more and don't get tanned. The rural people are generally more conservative just like everywhere else in the world and work outside often as farmers and laboring so they get real dark. I'm iranian my skin is naturally pretty pale but when it's summer and I'm outside more I go nigger mode. Still got a pale ass tho.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.