[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W.A.K.E U.P !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1582.jpg (79KB, 412x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1582.jpg
79KB, 412x283px
Why media isn't pushing for the race war we all are waiting for ? Media are minimizing Islamic attacks and yet they are making everything to push the racial agenda , promoting diversity etc etc ... how can people go on with their lies, their twisted narrative in every attacks that occurs and not being able to break that fuckin t.v, go out in the streets and riotting the hell up ?!?!
>>
Money.
>>
the media is pushing for a race war

how have you missed this? they want maximum division and maximum chaos so their kike owners can scoop up the mess

this has been going on for a couple years now. why do you think black lives matter terrorists get spots on mainstream news????
>>
>>128390947
But if media really wanted the race war why is that "diversity is wonderful" narrative always mixed with these terrorist attack ? Doesn't make sense.
>>
You all are waiting for, loosers, you, not we
Btw don't see direct link with race and Islam, so can't understand why are you referring to race war, frog, lots of Mudslims are same Mediterranean subrace of Caucasian race as you
>>
>>128390947
Murrican - life is a comics
>>
File: INDEPENDIENTE.jpg (55KB, 679x679px) Image search: [Google]
INDEPENDIENTE.jpg
55KB, 679x679px
WE NEED TO SHUT DOWN THE JEW MEDIA Don't get distracted by the same political parties' shills! ¡VOTA INDEPENDIENTE!

>128382598
>>128382598
>128382598
>>128382598
>128382598
>>128382598
>128382598
>>
>>128391321
I see links between terrorism/islam and so...race. At the end this will be us vs shitskins, alright ?!?
>>
>>128390720
it sounds like it's working, actually. Here you are complaining about immigrants instead of politicians.

They are the ones who are setting the policies you disagree with. The immigrants would be stupid to stay in a war zone.
>>
>>128391568
But French are, to large extent, shitskins, dark haired, dark eyed, big nose muds
>>
>>128391756
Ok you clearly and idiot.
>>
>>128391148
because diversity results in race war every time
>>
>>128391939
Harrell, Druis, Besson look like washed Arabs, most of chechenians are whiter than them
>>
>>128392061
Only in nigger majority places like Haiti or Zanzibar
>>
>>128391939
it's true - all of france looks like they are on vacation from egypt.
Accept the fact that you're all manlet doo doo skins
>>
>>128390720
more people read /pol/ daily than watch any single network news broadcast. This will only increase in the future by numerous orders of magnitude.

an excellent opportunity to those who would profit by it
>>
>>128392561
bullshit. to say that is to deny centuries of history
>>
>>128392714
more like the same people read /pol/ for 10 hours a day
>>
I actually broke one of those old style televisions for fun.

Turns out it's really hard. That glass is thick as fuck. My friend tried punching it as hard as he could and injured his hand, without breaking the glass.

Eventually I hit it with a baseball bat and it broke. It was fun to smash... I was drunk at the time.
>>
>>128392715
Please give me examples, most of such conflicts had religion reason
>>
File: JC Denton.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
JC Denton.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
>>128390720
what if there are different powerful factions working against each other
>>
>>128390720
Because Muslims aren't a race you dumb frog
>>
>>128392715
Don't remember race wars in Latin America or indochina or India (with white top casts ruling it of thousands of years before getting mudded)
>>
>>128390720
b-but George Webb is on!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.