[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we deserve Islam?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pride.jpg (103KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
pride.jpg
103KB, 1200x630px
These jerseys were worn today in the dive grass game...
>>
File: 1496527150347.jpg (61KB, 519x402px) Image search: [Google]
1496527150347.jpg
61KB, 519x402px
Not even muslims deserve islam.
>>
just get off the non-essential internet for a couple of weeks... instead of jerking off on this machine read the bible -- surely you know how to read? if you've read it, read parts of it again.

walk around outside in silence, leave your earphones at home

go to a public place and watch people
look around
>>
>>128386639

What's the point of reading the Bible if America has parted ways with God? I believe that everything happens for a reason. Is jihadism God's punishment for the West for turning to secularism?
>>
>>128387294

God's will be done.
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
These catalysts of history and the things we will face are in His hands -- walk uprightly and endure in Christ!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPlBoE1WKcEhwLGIhx70Nmge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFAqfYhq7s4
>>
But soccer has always been gay
>>
>>128385952
Does that attract ticket sales?
>>
>>128385952

We can survive faggots, we can't survive demographic dilution.
>>
>>128389327
The 53 genders are a key vector for demographic dilution. Otherwise the Jews wouldn't have been pushing it for the past, I guess, 70 years about.
>>
>be owner of US Soccer
>decide that you need to pander to your base to attract attention/ticket sales
>op pic related
>>
>>128385952
Faggotry is the disease, Islam is the cure.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.