[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can all redpilled white people just focus on the US?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tripleh.png (429KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
tripleh.png
429KB, 800x500px
Instead of dividing our resources all redpilled whites should just immigrate to the US and abandon Europe, Australia, etc. The US is the most advantageous country from a geographic standpoint for a white ethnostate.

The United States is the only country that seems to have shown survival instinct by electing Trump. No other country has come close to this, even Brexit isn't comparable.
>>
>>128381756
hispanic population is quite high tho
>>
>>128381756
>america is 50% white
I wont abandon my homeland where my ancestors have lived for 10 000 years for that multicultural toilet of a colony.
>>
>>128381756
There haven't any terriost attacks in America. Except by white supremacist. Since trump took office.

Redpills latching onto other countries issues to prove there points. It's sad really. There using terriost attacks to boast their egos
>>
>>128381756
if you're willing to run, then you're not redpilled
>>
>>128381756
Europe is our ancestral homeland, we cannot abandon. NA anons and diaspora should at very least send funds home.
>>
>>128381756
I'm going to be honest with you, you live in multicultural country with no real traditions.
>>
>>128382395

Western Europe is done. Decades of liberalism have rotted it to the core. It's like an old house completely infested with termites. And no one is going to tear it down and start again.
>>
>>128381885
Hey we gotta rally somewhere so why not a place that allows us the means to remove Juan?
>>
>>128382141
Things work differently in the Americas.
>>
>goin to the biggest meltpot in the world is going to save the white race
>>
Change the damn immigration rules while we have all THREE banches of government to allow in right wing whites. Is it not fucking obvious?

Do you guys know how impossible it is for a regular brit to emigrate?
>>
File: 1465146690466.jpg (127KB, 394x526px) Image search: [Google]
1465146690466.jpg
127KB, 394x526px
>>128381756
Do you understand just how hard it is to immigrate to the US even if you have a skill/trade that's in need?

I'd love to get a piece of the American dream, the American dream doesn't want me or any Europeans.
>>
>>128383313
this
>>
What we need is a government thats willing to sell us land as a state (as opposed to a private citizen)
>>
>>128381756
you faggot lefties always want to run, and when you aren't running, you advocate for others to run away too.
>>
>>128383313
the irony is that ive been trying to leave for awhile and nobody wants americans without millions of dollars or some very specific skill with years of experience. its almost like (((someone))) set us all up in cages to control us :^)
>>
>>128382141
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
why the fuck abandon Australia?

they put their refugees on a prison island.
>>
>>128385277
The leaf speaks the truth. It's simple, we just need to remove the niggers, then we have TWO continents.
>>
>>128381756
The US is the great satan. It's built on usury and sodomy as it's foundations. There is no hope for the white man in the US.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.