[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Fullsail University taken over by Social Marxistism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 20727172.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20727172.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
I'm a high school student with one more year of graduation and I'm planning to go to Fullsail for film production. I'm just wondering if they will implant that SJW bullshit like most university do.
>>
>fullsail
>high school student

Gas yourself
>>
>>128378517
Why would you spend $80,000 when for $2000 and an internship you can learn everything they teach over one summer
>>
>>128378608
Fuck off nigger
>>
This school is literally built on top of a strip mall
>>
>>128378517
Seriously wtf is this? Are u autistic? And yes nearly all universities are marxist except for conservative christian ones which is rare. Unless you have a career path that requires a degree don't waste your time & money on college.
>>
>>128378517
>I'm planning to go to Fullsail for film production

Congratulations on learning how to hate money. This is the first step into the glorious world of wage slavery
>>
>>128378517
If you're considering Fullsail, you're already lost.
>>
DO NOT GO TO FULL SAIL!
>DO NOT GO TO FULL SAIL!
DO NOT GO TO FULL SAIL!
>DO NOT GO TO FULL SAIL!
DO NOT GO TO FULL SAIL!
>DO NOT GO TO FULL SAIL!

I know several people who have gone to Full Fail, both online and in person. The degree you'll get is literally toilet paper. You're better off going to literally any community college. Shit you're better off getting the textbooks from a real school and teaching yourself.

DO NOT GO TO FULL SAIL!
>>
>>128378517
Film production doesn't require a degree. Teach yourself and get an internship oh you may also have to suck a jewish dudes dick too.
>>
>>128378995
just came in this thread to echo this

t. some idiot who went to full sail
>>
>>128378517
Don't go to Full Fail. I know someone who majored in Sound Engineering, couldn't find a job, works at Jimmy John's while paying off tremendous debt.

You are on the verge of making one of the worst decisions in your life.
>>
I was going to go to FullSail for 3d animation, till I found out it was going to cost $80,000. Instead I decided to save that money and teach myself (through tutorials, free online courses, and just tinkering around). 4 years later, I made a portfolio and landed a job at a game studio (even though I wanted to go into film originally).

You could probably save 80 grand and for the next 4 years immerse yourself in indie film production and simply work your way up.
>>
>>128378995
>textbooks from a real school and teaching yourself.
aaaaaaaaaaaaand...

/Thread
>>
>>128378517
I spent 10 years in the entertainment industry. You don't need a degree, I laugh at all the kids that do. Just move to LA or New York, and start applying for jobs. Maybe do an internship
>>
>interested in film
>go to tour full sail
>see pretty facilities (mocap studio, sound stage, etc) on the tour
>on the way out
>a student stops me and asks me and my parents if we're considering going here
>say yes
>"that shit is just for the tour, we arent allowed in there"
>dont go to full sail

DONT GO TO FULL SAIL.
>>
>>128378517
>Full Sail University
Enjoy your crippling debt and no job opportunities.
>>
>>128378517
I think you should be more worried about considering Fullsail. Them putting in more effort than the US Army recruitment to bring in people should set off a big red flag.
>>
Don't go there, they are a joke. Nobody will hire you after you graduate, maybe buzzfeed or something.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.