[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISIS is a smokescreen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: isis.jpg (32KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
32KB, 758x530px
Normies who keep blaming ISIS for what's going on need to stop talking. These attacks are not being coordinated by some mastermind ISIS plan and even if we got rid of ISIS tomorrow, it would do next to nothing to stop these attacks from happening again.

Isis is a smokescreen. Westerners believe there is one evil in the world: ISIS. Meanwhile they fail to acknowledge the true problems that lead to these attacks. These young men are simply some sort of gnostic nihilists who wander society with no purpose, depressed over the degeneracy and the loss of traditional gender roles. They find themselves with no purpose other than going back to a strong high energy version of their cultural religion as it is the only "philosophy" that is determined in bringing back traditional gender roles. This results in them frequenting mosques and depending on how anguished they feel in their existence, going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole until there is no option left for them but to sacrifice their life in order to stop the pain. They don't believe in 72 virgins. ISIS doesn't control them. ISIS is simply an inspiration for these people, and other inspirations would arise if you simply got rid of ISIS tomorrow. Erasing ISIS from the face of the planet is irrelevant.

So what is the solution? Simple. We all know it. Ban entry of muslims in western countries. However, here is the catch. This will never happen as long as women are allowed to vote for reasons that I don't want to delve into in much detail but include their emotional maternal "kumbayah" feelings and also the subconscious need to challenge their men with outside forces. So in order for us to ban muslims we would have to go back to traditional gender roles, which would also be enough to deter these young muslims from committing these attacks in the first place and would likely remove the need to ban muslims.

Stop normalizing sluts and these terror attacks will cease immediately.
>>
>>128367203
Correct. Islam is the problem, and I think a lot of people know this deep down, but are afraid to say it. Ban Islamic zealots now. I pray that the SCOTUS will allow Trump's travel ban to go into effect for the sack of this nation. I feel so sad looking at Europe
>>
>>128367398
if you're feeling sad then i guess there's no other choice
effective immediately, muslims are banned from europe.
>>
>>128367398
>Islam is the problem
uhh no, sorry sweetie, the jews funding ISIS are the problem. muslims are a symptom, buttercup.
>>
>>128368781

>Some lost guy depressed at the degeneracy of society decides to make a statement
>Finds inspiration in the more extreme sects of his religion
>One of his inspirations is ISIS

Oh boy if we only we could get rid of the evil evil ISIS then the world would be goodie goodie again.
>>
>>128367203
No shit, man. Most of us here on pol agree that Muslims in general are the problem. Islam needs to be outlawed, and all Muslims exported, or failing that, fed to lions.
>>
non sense, so they do that for their own will, that is stupid, isis kill shites too, and a lot more, and shiites are not degenerated. And to allow women to vote yes its a problem.
>>
>>128367203
>Ban entry of muslims in western countries.
This means the EU has to crash.
>>
File: voting-patterns.jpg (568KB, 800x1915px) Image search: [Google]
voting-patterns.jpg
568KB, 800x1915px
>>128367203
>This will never happen as long as women are allowed to vote for reasons that I don't want to delve into in much detail
>>
>>128369454
no, you get rid of the jews.
>>
>>128367203
shut the fuck up.
Remove ur trannnies leader.
Elect a racist.
Ban all muslims / turks /Arabs / Pajeet, anyone who prefers an atom of his tradition to England.
>>
>>128370417
Suicide.
>>
>>128370958
get deleted subrace.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.