[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Asian Muslims haven't done shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (2KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 290x174px
There so many Bangladeshi muslims in UK. You never hear them commit terriost crimes just middle eastern Muslims
>>
Because most of these alt light fags dance around the problem. Its arabs causing shit. Islam is just the excuse they have. They would still be raping kids.
>>
I like Gang-Bang-ladesh
>>
>>128356171
pakistanis burned an airport
>>
File: CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>128356418
You are correct.

There is another (((problem))) we are dancing around, too. Pic related.
>>
>>128356171
Are you not counting p*kistanis as South Asians?
>>
File: 1496219563121.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496219563121.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>128356171
Sure, whatever. Muslims in Asian can do no wrong. Religion of Peace xD
>>
File: 1476197873510.png (105KB, 635x493px) Image search: [Google]
1476197873510.png
105KB, 635x493px
>Germany has like 5 million Turks for 30+ years
>not one terrorist attack, Turks victim of many attacks

>Germany takes a couple hundred thousand Arabs
>literally after a few months they start driving trucks into people and shooting shit up

>ALL MUSLIMS ARE THE SAME LOL XDDDD
>>
>>128357024
Pakistani is full of arab immigrats. That's where bin ladan. The Pakistani people itself are nice
>>
Don't mudshits in Thailand chimp out all the time?
>>
I'm sure if there were like 5 Arab Muslims here, we wouldn't care much about them, either.
>>
>>128357024
pakis are a lot lighter skinned than bangladeshis from what i've seen.

bangladeshis are lazy and welfare leeches but they don't really commit many crimes as far as im aware, just poor as shit.
>>
>>128356171
Exactly.

They never get up arms condemning Islamic attacks. Never, not even for a second, think they don't want you dead.
>>
>>128357206
I like Turkey.
>>
>>128356171
Turks, Persians and Balkan Muslims are mostly okay too. It's always sandniggers causing shit. Getting rid of Saddam, Mubarak and Gaddafi was a mistake. Sandniggers can't into democracy. They need strong (sometimes brutal) leaders to keep them in their place.
>>
>>128357770
Let's not forget that the real evil here are the Jews. Were it not for them, we wouldn't even have to debate which flavor of Islam is the least worst.
>>
>>128356171
I've lived on an island in the Indian Ocean where there were Indian muslims, and yeah, they were no big deal compared to the one we get from africa/middle east.
>>
>>128357675
Why should they take responsability for something they didn't do.

Did all Catholics in America and Britain take responsability for hitler actions.
>>
>>128356171
Cos of the IRAQ WAR IDIOTS,
>>
>>128358096
Sri Lanka?
>>
>>128357552
True. And eat fish.
>>
>>128358431
The Muslim population in Sri Lanka was the next most destabilizing force after the civil war got mostly under control. They don't integrate and run every kind of crime you can imagine among themselves.
>>
>>128356171
Not since Duterte declared martial law.
>>
>>128358431
Sri Lanka is a Buddhist country mostly.

The only terriosts there were Tamil tigers who were hindu. That did crimes they wanted tamils to have own country. They didn't carry crimes outside of Sri Lanka though
>>
>>128358361
True
>>
>>128359708
And nevar 4get that the artificial Iraq War was started by Evil Satanic Talmudic Khazar Communist Trostkyite Neocon Jews.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.