[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PORTLAND FREE SPEECH RALLY - TOMORROW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

The countdown has begun.

>FACEBOOK PAGE & DISCORD SERVER
https://pastebin.com/gLQSbkJx

>WHEN
Sunday, June 4 from 2-5 PM (arrive early)

>WHERE
Portland, Oregon @ Schrunk Plaza

This will be the biggest event since Berkeley, if not bigger. If you aren't there, not only could you miss out on the major rally of the summer, you will be letting down free speech. GET OUT THERE AND DO IT!
>>
We gotta keep this bumped despite the other happenings.
>>
>>128355411
k.

also, you have fed lurking in that discord.

amateurs.
>>
Reminder again.
>>
Will be attending. The shit with the mayor only made our penises harder.
>>
bump, I'm in Maryland but sending love from the East Coast. Someone punch a faggot for me
>>
from rose city antifa

>While we are not opposed to the tactic of property destruction, we would encourage other individuals and groups to seriously consider the strategic value of their chosen actions at this event. The climate in Portland and across the country right now is such that extremely heavy charges are being handed out for acts of vandalism that have little impact beyond the symbolic. We are by no means against people risking arrest in order to fight for justice, but as witnessed at May Day 2017, the Portland Police and District Attorney are more eager than ever to hand out these charges, and to enact violence against members of our community. While sometimes it is unavoidable to confront the state in order to achieve important goals, these decisions should be carefully thought out in terms of costs and benefits.

faceberg /events/1336757926445013/permalink/1338696972917775/
>>
File: 1493312748479.png (169KB, 700x652px) Image search: [Google]
1493312748479.png
169KB, 700x652px
do you have something like BAMN in portland?
>>
File: 1494697195424.gif (2MB, 564x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494697195424.gif
2MB, 564x320px
bump
>>
>>128358169
This is why we must never instigate. If you see someone trying to bumrush antifa or punch them without provocation, put a stop to it. We must defend ourselves if attacked, but not look or act like the bad guys.
>>
File: notpepperspray.jpg (1MB, 3382x1706px) Image search: [Google]
notpepperspray.jpg
1MB, 3382x1706px
>>128365258
Yeah it happens sometimes. I remember in berkeley some guy in a green helmet/outfit pushed his way into antifa and started a fight. Don't know if it's antifa false flagging to start a fight or someone pushed to anger.
>>
>>128357751
I'm working on a much more detailed version of this that people can use as a guide. Does anyone have good examples of cover art? Rally photographs are good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.