[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENJOY YOUR FATASS PRESIDENT, FAGGOTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: bongrips.png (444KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
bongrips.png
444KB, 876x493px
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new-mexico/articles/2017-05-31/gary-johnson-plans-to-ride-bike-to-mexico-border-from-canada
>>
I smoke weed and climb mountains bro Joe Rogan for President 2020
>>
>>128350470
america is a country of subrural retards who voted in fatso when they could have gone for the patrician choice
>>
>>128351026
You're a Muslim faggot. Gas yourself Achmed. Go suck off Sadiq Khan.
>>
File: gary-johnson-president.jpg (496KB, 1349x1628px) Image search: [Google]
gary-johnson-president.jpg
496KB, 1349x1628px
>>128350470
fucking legend
>>
File: smilingary.jpg (83KB, 986x554px) Image search: [Google]
smilingary.jpg
83KB, 986x554px
>>128351671
>this mad trumpkin

you think trump shits a little when he has to walk somewhere?
>>
You gotta give Johnson credit he's a pretty healthy guy and does go on some pretty cool mountain climbs and bike rides.
>>
I guess when you lose an unwinnable election, you need to fill your life with something. He's got all the time in the world to ride a bike.
>>
>>128351026
>>128351788
>>128352014
>>128353327

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

Yeah. Let's vote for this guy. Nothing would surely go wrong with this.
>>
Knowing Johnson, he probably doesnt even know where the two borders are located in relation to one another.
>>
>>128350470
He'll end up in Aleppo he's so good with geography.
>>
>>128353923
He wasn't wrong. Even if he got on stage and acted like a total retard he still would've pulled bigger numbers just because people would've realized there's more than two parties.
>>
File: jtongue.jpg (15KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
jtongue.jpg
15KB, 380x380px
>>128353923
>as opposed to the pussy-grabbin russian cock holster that thinks his son-in-law is smart
>>
>>128350470
Why doesn't he ride to the Mexican border from Guatemala
>>
>>128354415
Yeah, THAT was the issue with that video.

>>128354462
Trump said it in private. It really was just off-the-record boys room talk that ended up getting recorded. He also has nothing to do with Russians, that's fake news. Jared Kushner I don't know enough about. I mean he probably is smart, is he a nefarious figure though, that's the issue, and it hasn't really been revealed yet.
>>
>>128355428
But that was the whole point of the video. Johnson was making a point that he could act like a retard on the debate stage and still pull in many voters just because people are sick of the two party system. What else am I supposed to take from this?
>>
>>128354462
>implying there's something wrong with grabbing pussy
I need all betafags to leave.
>>
>>128355661
hahahaha

I don't know what to say to you! You are truly lost!
>>
File: 1494699458536.gif (661KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
1494699458536.gif
661KB, 500x448px
As a Libertarian and a cannabis connoisseur I have to say Gary Johnson fucking sucks. He is a shit tier Libertarian who somehow convinced everyone that libertarianism is about open borders, and he's a fucking mongoloid retard. Remember when that other candidate for the libertarian convention gave him his flintlock pistol after he won, Gary Johnson threw it in the trash, and then when some guy posted on Twitter about it and retrieved the gun, he offered him a measly $50 for the gun back? Seriously he's a piece of shit, I hope he crashes halfway through his little bike ride and breaks his ankle
>>
>>128350470
Sometimes I wonder how batshit crazy this guy is behind the scenes if this is his public image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkYWnHaI770
>>
>>128356480
>Austin Peterson
And yes, Johnson is a complete and total fucking faggot. He was just a plant to try and siphon votes away from Trump. Once he actually starting hurting the cunt, he started making retarded blunders and basically threw in the towel. Gary Johnson is a disgrace and a piece of shit and I hope, along with his ankle break, he contracts superAIDS from a roaming pack of illegal immigrants.
>>
He's a libertarian that was more liberal than Hillary Clinton, who was literally running in the liberal party. Incredible how vague "libertarian" is when you go from people like Ron Paul to Gary Johnson.
>>
>>128356480
>Remember when that other candidate for the libertarian convention gave him his flintlock pistol after he won, Gary Johnson threw it in the trash,

People actually unironically support this guy.
>>
>>128354462
>>128354415
lmfao, yes, you retarded fags used this same argument last year too
>>
>>128350470
Is this what his internal polls tell him the libertarians want?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.