[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAVE THE PLANET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 15

DON'T POP THAT CAN OF SODA OPEN

>CO2-carbon dioxide-is the number one agent guilty of GLOBAL WARMING and CLIMATE CHANGE
>CO2 is contained in soft drinks in small quantities (~2 grams per can) but the sheer quantity of soft drinks annually consumed in the US, Europe and most importantly in populous Asia , conted in the tens of millions of tons in ecologically and geologically significant.
>Don't pop that can open !!! You're killing a endangered koala, amphibious seal, marine turtle or arctic penguin every time you enjoy a cola.
>You think soda is enough ? What about the tens of million tons of lesser but still well carbonated pints of beer global yearly consumption amounts to ?
>Refrain from being AN ENVIRONMENTAL CRIMINAL just because of innane and petty artificial desires (instilled by near-constant advertisement) to match literally every single dinner with a carbonated drink or two.

The need to shelter and assure the safety of wildlife at large is dependent on YOU and you only, and your steps to start a grassroots public awareness campaign to awaken the ignorant GLOBAL WARMING INDUCING CONSUMERS.

>How many more icebergs will leave the frozen North, tropical forests get chopped and arid climate areas be turned into a barren desert before you stop drinking soda?

Spread the word before it's unfortunately TOO LATE.
>>
Bumping for great justice.
>>
Please save the planet .
>>
>>128349996
better if you just stop exhaling bro, tons of CO2 from there.
>>
Do you prefer ruin by nuclear holocaust ? How about a cola holocaust.
>>
>>128349996
>amphibious seal
>>
>>128349996
>arctic penguin
jejejej
>>
File: planet-earth.jpg (464KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
planet-earth.jpg
464KB, 1000x563px
>>128350514
Yes that's true, but you can't make people feel guilty for having a drink unless you let them know it's their own fault the planet is soon going to die because they want that glass of soft drink.
>>
>>128349996
>don't pop that can of soda open
>posts a pic of a soda in a cup
Are you really this dumb anon?
>>
File: save the planet.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
save the planet.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>>128351725
ffs we need clever people here
>what have you done to save the planet . Did you rweet that useful message?
>>
im going down to the shop, and im going to buy a dozen cans of coke. then im going to open them. then im not going to drink them.
because fuck koalas
>>
time is TICKING folksanon, we're all about to get doomed cause the West , the East, the Africa/South Amarica drinks too much cola.
>>
File: 1101890102_400.jpg (36KB, 400x527px)
1101890102_400.jpg
36KB, 400x527px
It's allover (((Time))) magazine, even.
>>
>>128352605
How many more colas have to be drunk to see a BEAUTIFUL FOREST turned into a desolate wastland ausanon ?
>>
File: effects_of_softdrinks.jpg (117KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
effects_of_softdrinks.jpg
117KB, 600x391px
>>128353734

^pic
>>
>>128351593
Oh they're Antarctic ok.
>But let me ask you this , look at this pic and tell me if you drunk beer or cola today.

And if you can't quit then did you at least help domeone quit in your place ?
>Raising some noise about this THUGGISH CRIME against mother Earth?
>>
>drinking the sugarated acidic bubbly jew
>not drinking tea with honey
lol idiot
>>
File: dead-penguin.jpg (46KB, 516x387px) Image search: [Google]
dead-penguin.jpg
46KB, 516x387px
>>128354780
ffs i forget to add pics, my burning desire to troll the masses is hampred by the inability of co-anon to understand what we're about to do.
> anon is not up to task ok.
>>
>>128355245
Rightly said friend.

Look at this BEAUTIFUL, probably extinct, parrot
>were the global warming colas worthy its pitiful destruction ?
>>
>>128356419
ffs, here it is
>>
Why did mankind have to upset the planetary equilibrium just because it wanted a pepsi with its spaghetti ?
>>
File: white-rhino.jpg (165KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
white-rhino.jpg
165KB, 1038x576px
A white rhino, going EXTINCT because it's less useful than *black Rhinos* who are farmed and squeezed so you cola can be black instead of colourless, comon anon.
>We can do it and open their eyes.
>>
I hate to be a nuisance but someone has to pry their eyes open and only we can do achieve this, here together.
>>
File: drinkMORE.jpg (94KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
drinkMORE.jpg
94KB, 640x340px
enjoyed that fizzy feeling feeling in your orange juice today ?
> how many animals did have to die for it

http://www.britishsoftdrinks.com/Drinks-and-Environment

Eventually the ice will melt and flood the continents if they don't stop with that carbonated nightmare.
>>
>>128349996
BRO I HAVE A SODA WITH ME RIGHT NOW.

WTF
T
F

bro im scared
>>
File: poor_bear.jpg (132KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
poor_bear.jpg
132KB, 900x600px
>>128360657
really broanon ?
>w-was a cool refreshing ice cold soda
>>
i'm jst trying to help the unaware before they drink too much CO2 fizzy drinks for their own good
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.