[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

London Has Fallen: Operation Name the Enemy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

Ohhhh wouldya look at that. Another [extremist] attack. I wonder what theology he subscribed to. Probably Christian. Right?

Do you guys think we can uncuck our mother country? (on vacation not an actual Brit). Lets spread verses of the Quran on the #LondonBridge #Vauxhall #BoroughMarket hashtags maybe we can drill it through their thick tea-sipping-crumpet-eating-skulls.

People are already spreading the Quran verse Pic Related. We need to spread the surrounding contextual verses to show that this verse isnt as peaceful as people make it seem.

Any1 Down?
>>
>>128348617
>innocent

muslims don't see us as innocent, we are kuffar. we will always be fair game to them.
>>
>>
Source for verses to post. We should be replying to people on the tags that are posting this nonsense

https://quran.com/5/32-42?translations=20
>https://quran.com/5/32-42?translations=20
>>
>>128348617

Hmm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w
>>
>>128349032
fpbp

Non-Muslims are seen as sinners in a Muslim's eyes
>>
Theirs lots of contradictions and it doesn't matter how you or I interpret the works, its how they interpret the book.
>>
The goal is still achieved, you're reading the Quran.
>>
>>128349422
Lmao it the Orthodox Patriarch of Russia

How can fedora cucks and Catholicucks even compete
>>
Muhammad also explicitly stated that it's okay to accidentally kill """innocents""" so long as it's under the guise of righteous fury. When you are filled with religious fervor, you are acting as God's hand and cannot be deemed guilty.
>>
>>128349963
Nothing wrong with reading the Quaran. It's the best weapon against a lying Muslim or an idiot liberal.
>>
>>128349962
Yeah thats not the point. People are spreading OP verse pic as if it exonerates the religion. When "innocent" people can only by muslims
>>
File: 1484829223523.jpg (577KB, 960x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1484829223523.jpg
577KB, 960x1005px
>>128348617
Will a bunch of you fags with Twitter PLEASE tell that fucking dune-coon that "MANKIND" in the Quaran ONLY APPLIES TO MUSLIMS and NOT TO INFIDELS (who are considered "unclean" and "less than beasts" according to the Haddith)

I'm tired of seeing this fucking quote vomited out by mudshits every time they follow their scripture and kill infidels and preach it while pretending it somehow applies to all humanity.

IT DOES NOT!! (and most of them KNOW IT!)

Most normies do not know it though.
>>
File: muslimsattack.jpg (75KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
muslimsattack.jpg
75KB, 650x400px
ACK ACK ACK ACK, WE COME IN PEACE!
>>
>>128350487
I was saying that as a point to attack the stupid dip shit liberals but I should of made that more clear.

Just pissed at everything right now.
>>
>>128351141
If you can give me the verse which states this. I can shop them side by side for quickposting
>>
>>128351580
I'm on the road right now, so I don't have my notes but give me a minute and Im sure I can find it on my cell via google in a few min
>>
>>128349362
Thanks for the but copy and paste the text god damnit:

"Toggle navigation
Al-Ma'idah
Go to verse
Settings
5:32 Play Copy
ﭑ ﭒ ﭓ ﭔ ﭕ ﭖ ﭗ ﭘ ﭙ ﭚ ﭛ ﭜ ﭝ ﭞ ﭟ ﭠ ﭡ ﭢ ﭣ ﭤ ﭥ ﭦ ﭧ ﭨ ﭩ ﭪ ﭫ ﭬﭭ ﭮ ﭯ ﭰ ﭱ ﭲ ﭳ ﭴ ﭵ ﭶ ﭷ ﭸ ﭹ ﭺ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors."
>>
>>128348617
>> What is taqiyya?
You faggots deserve this. I hope there are many more such cases to follow.
>>
>>128351580
they actual phrase used is 'nafs' which means soul or ego, but it has 3 versions and the one used refers to a beleiver's soul.

'Ibn Abbas (r) said, “It is the tranquil and believing soul”.'
>>
>>128352113
>unless for a soul or for corruption in the land
>they see literally everything as corruption unto them. Ez, you're free to kill
>>
>>128351580
link:
http://www.angelfire.com/al/islamicpsychology/introduction/nafs.html

Nafs al-Mutma’inna (the Soul at Peace) is the version used in the verse.
>>
>>128351580
>>128352006

Qu'ran - Surah 5:60
You'll have to look up the verse but it says basically that:
>Those who transgress the will of Allah are WORSE than Apes and SWINE. Many times worse in Rank and CURSED.

That is 100% from the QUARAN saying that anyone who is NOT MUSLIM IS ***WORSE THAN A PIG*!!

And you KNOW how they feel about PIGS!!

Watch them try to WORM THEIR WAY out of the "true meaning" and then say that ISIS has corrupted the meaning and that
>Islam really means PEACE AND LOVE KUFFAR!!!

rrrrrreeeeeee!!! CRUSADE WHEN!?!?!?!
>>
I have the Qur'an translated M.A.S. Abdel Haleem.

The chapter is called 'The Feast'. The previous 5 verses talk about Adam's two sons (Cain and Abel) and how one murdered the other and felt remorseful.

This is how it's translated in this translation: "(32) On account of [his deeds], We decreed to the children of Israel that if anyone kills a person - unless in retribution for murder or spreading corruption in the land - it is as if he saves the lives of all mankind, while if any saves a life it is as if he saves the lives of all mankind. Our messengers came to them with clear signs, but many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.
(33) Those who wage war against God and His Messenger and strive to spread corruption in the land should be punished by deatg, crucifixion, the amputation of an alternate hand and foot, or banishment from the land: a disgrace for them in this world, and then a terrible punishment in the Hereafter,
(34) Unless they repent before you overpower them - in that case bear in mind that God is forgiving and merciful"

Soooooo, not as peaceful as they make it out to be.
>>
what are abrogated verses, for 1000, Akbar?
>>
File: Qu'rantradiction.jpg (601KB, 2550x2473px) Image search: [Google]
Qu'rantradiction.jpg
601KB, 2550x2473px
>>
>>128357188
It's "racist" to target them,Nigel. You let them rape your kids, what's a few corpses on the pile so long as you're not racist?
>>
>>128348617

Operation fucking autism
>>
>>128348617
I'm curious about this quote, is it referring g to innocent Muslims or innocent infidels?
>>
baka...
>>
File: Qu'rantradiction1.jpg (676KB, 2550x2473px) Image search: [Google]
Qu'rantradiction1.jpg
676KB, 2550x2473px
>>
>>128358460 Infidels. Read the thread, dummy.
>>
>>128348617
>that pic
Islam defines all infidels as guilty of heresy.
Also, abrogation
>>
>>128348617
How many violent verses are in the Quran?
>>
File: IMG_1184.png (1MB, 900x5600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.png
1MB, 900x5600px
>>128359269
>>
File: IMG_1185.png (1MB, 900x5600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.png
1MB, 900x5600px
>>128359907
>>
File: IMG_1186.png (1MB, 900x5600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1186.png
1MB, 900x5600px
>>128359986
>>
Is this a go or are we dead in the waters folks?
>>
File: PeacefulWar.png (520KB, 766x697px) Image search: [Google]
PeacefulWar.png
520KB, 766x697px
This isn't Islam!! Muslims are peaceful even when they go to war.
>>
File: IMG_1187.png (1MB, 900x5600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1187.png
1MB, 900x5600px
>>128360052
>>
>>128349032
either convert to islam or die!
>>
>>128348617
>We are a peace loving people.
He is right, THOSE Muslims are, the ones who left the violent cultures behind.

SO WHY WOULD YOU INVITE THE VIOLENT MUSLIM CULTURE TO YOUR OWN AND LET IT DO THIS!

>My house is really lovely.
>I have everything I need.
>My neighbor for some reason wont stop setting fire to his home.
>Now he demands to live in mine.
>Well come on in I suppose.
>Why are you burning down my home.
>How is this all my fault.
>"Cant talk anymore because head has been cut off and home burned down."
Next door.
>Why did my new neighbor burn down his home.
>I guess I can let him live with me for awhile.
>>
>>128348617

It's so much more than terrorism with these subhumans.

Look at all the fucking rapes these sandniggers commit.

It's rooted in Mudslimes expecting women to cover themselves head to toe in garbage bags or else they're worthy of being raped. Not to mention just how much women are demeaned in general.

Terrorism is just 1 of many problems with Mudslimes.
>>
Someone should tell them that Islam also says that those who do not submit to Islam are not considered innocent.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.