[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Trump were to declare war on Islamic Europe, would you enlist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

If Trump were to declare war on Islamic Europe, would you enlist?
>>
>>128344774
Sure, there'd be too little native people left in those countries that if it were to become part of the empire, there'd probably be no opposition.

Not that it wouldn't be disheartening to see them unidentifiable to their former selves.
Then again if they were Islamic at that point, we'd already have gone through the grief of the loss anyway.
>>
I'm too fat
>>
Can I be a fighter pilot and shoot down germans?
>>
>>128345916
Nah, they'll be dead, you'll have to shoot """"""germans""""""""".
>>
>>128346418
I'm not sure what the quotes are but some kind of germans, new ones old one's whatever.
>>
>>128344774
Yeah I'd reenlist. Killing mudshits in Iraq was pretty fun other than the weather and environment. Id absolutely do it in Europe. It would be super comfy.
>>
>>128348852
From seeing other people do the quotes thing I deduced that when you do that sort of thing you're writing about a groups that are under the same name but nothing like how they were before.

But yes you'll get to shoot Germans, only the new ones this time not the old.
>>
>>128344774
here is the plan
>>
Yes, if he nukes their miserable asses.
>>
>>128344774
Latinos are shit at war. Or will you send your white population aka the decrepit grandpas
>>
>>128344774
I'd support a coup d'état war against France, Germany and Sweden, yes. Whether I'd enlist or not depends on what would happen in my country. But if my country stayed neutral, I'd join.
>>
>>128344774
I'm too old, so I can't. But I would work with the DoD in a civilian capacity. Again.
>>
Turkey is not Europe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.