[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Obama Scandal of the Century

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: le smug conservative jew.png (173KB, 329x328px) Image search: [Google]
le smug conservative jew.png
173KB, 329x328px
https://www.crtv.com/video/ep278++scandal+of+the+century?playlistid=5227721205001

I just got into Levin a few months ago. Is he /ourguy/?

The Obama administration is behind the most pervasive domestic political espionage operation in American history.

This would make Nixon blush.
>>
>>128341695
levin is a pretty astute guy
>>
>>128341695
But this was known a long time ago, source documents were released even, do you just have the memory of goldfish that you think that if you do nothing at all that the problem will go away instead of grow?

What a retarded question on my part, the answer is blindingly obvious.
>>
>>128341695
yeah but he's also a jew
>>
I don't mind him. He's an old school "muh Russia" neocon, but at least he's been consistent in his beliefs.
>>
>>128342498

>neocon

He hates neocons though. He's just a relic of the Cold War, but he views them as rivals to be reckoned with. Dems just want a convenient scapegoat.
>>
>>128343395
Russia isn't a rival though. They're only a threat to Europe because of Europe's dependence on its gas. They were never a military threat to us. Even today, their entire military budget is smaller than the budget for just our intelligence services.
>>
>>128344909

If they start blockading trade routes they will be.

I'd rather be in a cold peace with them.
>>
>>128345456
I like Russia. Their uneasy alliance with Iran and other Shia countries is a welcome counterbalance to our support for Sunni and Wahabbist countries.
>>
>>128341695
I'm a fan. He knows the Constitution better than the overwhelming majority of pundits, and will sit there for an entire three hour show explaining, with cited case law, why something is completely fucked.

Don't agree with him on everything, but I don't have to to respect him.
>>
>>128341695
The great one...
>>
>>128341695
Mark LEVIN...intro by linkin park...
>>
>>128346396
Good points...agree...
>>
>>128341695

why is this not news but you burgers go crazy about a typo?
>>
>>128347150

He actually said once that LInkin Park learned he used their song and said they hate him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.