[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

race. They are dirty like niggers, commit crime like spics, are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: poo in loo.png (32KB, 853x665px) Image search: [Google]
poo in loo.png
32KB, 853x665px
race. They are dirty like niggers, commit crime like spics, are greedy like Jews, and are dishonest like gooks. Pakis are all of those things AND practice Islam like Arabs.
>>
>>128327495
*My least favorite race.
>>
>>128327495
Oh give it a rest white boy. I know plenty of white trash who are just as bad. Nobody buys this crap that whites are somehow less barbaric or deceitful. You lot of faggots at best just hide your treachery better. What race do you think all the elites and CEOs and corrupt politicians are? They ain't fuckin Eskimos kid!
>>
File: real jesus kikeface.jpg (262KB, 1536x861px) Image search: [Google]
real jesus kikeface.jpg
262KB, 1536x861px
>>128327495
>race. They are dirty like niggers, commit crime like spics, are greedy like Jews, and are dishonest like gooks. Pakis are all of those things AND practice Islam like Arabs.
dirty christian doesn't even know the difference between a pakistani muslim and a so-called hindu
>>
>>128327495
Not long ago, whites drowned innocent women because some jealous hag in the village accused them of witchcraft. Not long ago, whites invented the most degenerate torture devices the world has ever seen. Oh yeah I believe you. You're so civilized. Here, let me let you enslave me.
>>
>>128328469
>What race do you think all the elites and CEOs and corrupt politicians are?
They're Jews you retard.
>>
>>128330359
>Dirty poo in loo trying to slander whites
>Lives in a white country because his own literally shit-tier
>>
>>128330359

This guy gets it, we need to go back to drowning whores and torturing jews.
>>
File: 1467825595537.jpg (227KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
1467825595537.jpg
227KB, 1104x927px
>>128331398
>Dirty poo in loo trying to slander whites
>Lives in a white country because his own literally shit-tier
ok, juan
>>128323593
>>
>>128328469
>What race do you think all the elites and CEOs and corrupt politicians are
Jews.
>>128330202
1. I'm not a Christian.
2. Pakis are the same race as Hindi (although some Hindi are mixed with Dravidians). They look the same. They only difference is religion.

>>128330359
None of that is unique to whites. All races practice torture and the death penalty.
>>
>>128332382
>2. Pakis are the same race as Hindi (although some Hindi are mixed with Dravidians). They look the same. They only difference is religion.
hindi is a language, you moron
islam isn't "hinduism" >>128322878
>1. I'm not a Christian.
so what, you're atheist scum defending cultural christianity >>128326321 ? you're just a christkike, then
>>
>muh toilet witch
>>
>>128328469
Why are you in our country, Abu? Tired of looking at your ugly asses. You're not welcome here and we don't need you.
>>
>>128333131
>hindi is a language, you moron
Yes, it is a language, but it isn't just a language. The Hindi are a people. They have their own language and their own religion, just as the Hebrews do, but they are a people. Pakistanis and the Hindi are of the same race, but of a different religion.
>>128333131
>so what, you're atheist scum defending cultural christianity
No, I'm not. I hate cultural Christianity.
>>
File: statue5.jpg (686KB, 1200x1353px) Image search: [Google]
statue5.jpg
686KB, 1200x1353px
>>128334289
>The Hindi are a people
no, hindī is the language
the people of bhārata are divided by caste not color
racism is a filthy christkike belief
>>
>>128335494
>no, hindī is the language
And a language cannot exist without being spoken by one or more peoples. Hebrew is a language and a people. Ukrainian is a language and a people. Japanese is a language and a people.
>>128335494
>the people of bhārata are divided by caste not color
Not true. The people of southern India are Dravidian. They look noticeably different from those of north India, who are Aryan.
>>128335494
>racism is a filthy christkike belief
No, it isn't. Even before Christianity existed, travelers knew that different races existed.
>>
File: meaning of Aryan.jpg (859KB, 1277x1741px) Image search: [Google]
meaning of Aryan.jpg
859KB, 1277x1741px
>>128337354
>And a language cannot exist without being spoken by one or more peoples
you're confusing the speaking of the language with the religion but they are different
hindī is derived from saṃskṛta
different language, different people
>The people of southern India are Dravidian. They look noticeably different from those of north India, who are Aryan.
you are muddled
white people are not aryan
>Even before Christianity existed, travelers knew that different races existed.
christkikery is semitic bullshit that was peddled after aryan religions existed
>>
>>128338260
>>128338260
>you're confusing the speaking of the language with the religion but they are different
Language and religion are different, but they are both cultural practices that can be used to identify a people. Race is a physical property that can also be used to identify a people. The Hindi are a flesh and blood people. Hindi is their language, and Hinduism is their religion. Pakistanis are the same people, of the same race and with a very similar language (some linguists consider Hindi and Urdu to be different dialects of the same language).
>>128338260
>hindī is derived from saṃskṛta
Yes, it is.
>>128338260
>white people are not aryan
I agree. Hindus are Aryan but clearly not white.
>>128338260
>christkikery is semitic bullshit that was peddled after aryan religions existed
I agree.
>>
>>128338260
>>128339932
The only difference between Pakis and north Indians is their religion, similar to how the only difference between Serbs and Croats is their religion.
>>
>>128339932
>The Hindi are a flesh and blood people. Hindi is their language, and Hinduism is their religion
in English but not in saṃskṛta which is the religious language, not English nor hindī
>Hindus are Aryan but clearly not white.
and just because someone is white that doesn't make them aryan >>128337277
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.