[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth's new deal in the Universe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Corbyn2.png (194KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
Corbyn2.png
194KB, 400x800px
It's really gonna happen innit lads? How can we trust him to negotiate Earth's exit from the UU?

It's gonna come down to violence in the streets, so it is.
>>
>>128319934
Real life combine gonna take over UK?
Hope you guys have a Gordon Freeman
>>
File: Nigedon Farageman.png (123KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
Nigedon Farageman.png
123KB, 300x388px
>>128320772
>Never heard of Nigedon Farageman
>>
File: 1486030853624.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1486030853624.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>>128319934
>>128320772

I kekd
>>
let me read a letter i received
dear dr. breen

why has the combine seen fit to suppress our reproductive cycle
sincerely,
a concerned citizen

thank you for writing, concerned
of course your question touches on one of the basic biological impulses with all its associated hopes and fears for the future of the species

i also detect some unspoken questions:
do our benefactors really know what is best for us?
what gives them the right to make this kind of decision for all mankind?
will they ever deactivate the suppression field and let us breed again?

allow me to address the anxieties underlying your concerns rather than try to answer every possible question you might have left unvoiced
>>
first,
let us consider that for the first time ever as a species immortality is in our reach. this is simple fact has far reaching implications.
it requires radical rethinking and revision of our genetic imperatives. it also requires planning and forethought that run in direct opposition our neural presets.

I find it helpful in times like these to remind myself that our true enemy is instinct.

instinct was our mother when we were an infant species.
instinct coddled us and kept us safe in those hardscrabble years when we hardened our sticks and cooked our first meals on a wooden fire and started at the shadows that leapt upon the caverns walls

but inseparable from instinct is it's dark twin: superstition.

instinct is inextricably bound to unreasoning impulses, and today we see its true nature

instinct has just become aware of its irrelevance. and like a cornered beast, it will not go down without a bloody fight

instinct would inflict a fatal injury on our species
instinct creates its own oppressors and bids us to rise up against them
instinct tells us that the unknown is a threat, rather than an opportunity
instinct slyly and covertly compels us away from change and progress
instinct therefore must be expended
>>
it must be fought tooth and nail beginning with the basest of human urges: the urge to reproduce

we should THANK our benefactors for giving us respite from this overpowering force
they have thrown a switch and exorcised our demons in a single stroke
they have given us the strength we never could have summoned to overcome this compulsion
they have given us purpose. they have turned our eyes towards the stars

let me assure you the suppression field will be shut off the day that we have mastered ourselves. the day we can prove we no longer need it
and that day of transformation, i have it on good authority, is close at hand
>>
>>128319934
People are going to vote torry due to this attack.
>>
File: 1496185265211.jpg (221KB, 593x593px) Image search: [Google]
1496185265211.jpg
221KB, 593x593px
>>128322168
>>
File: ES.png (108KB, 2000x1751px) Image search: [Google]
ES.png
108KB, 2000x1751px
I really want to play Half Life 2 again
Shame my current computer is a potato
It's such an enjoyable and atmospheric game
>>
Well... Half-Life 2 DOES take place in the 2020's...
>>
>>128326592
Half life 1 takes place in the early 2000s though and that hasn't happened yet
>>
>>128327702
But they did tho
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.