[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: glourious.jpg (75KB, 617x603px) Image search: [Google]
glourious.jpg
75KB, 617x603px
I need to educate my dumbass on why global warming is bullshit. Give me your best arguments
>>
File: Broken_Exile.jpg (49KB, 475x782px) Image search: [Google]
Broken_Exile.jpg
49KB, 475x782px
>>128316835
that guy is from warcraft lol
>>
>>128316835
There are no counterarguments, global warming is real.
>>
>>128316835
Dentists for KKK, sounds like a new meme)
>>
File: climateglobalwarming.jpg (413KB, 1500x1110px) Image search: [Google]
climateglobalwarming.jpg
413KB, 1500x1110px
>>128316835
>>
regardless of your opinion on it

theres no need to get into international agreements and pay foreign countries billions to handle it
>>
>>128317235

Yeah it always does. Personally I can't wait for an ice age to kill of 90% of the human population
>>
>>128316835
This is all you need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
>>
File: Forcing-Temp_1.9wm2.png (173KB, 931x524px) Image search: [Google]
Forcing-Temp_1.9wm2.png
173KB, 931x524px
just call anyone who believes in it a rural and suburban retard
>>
It's a Chinese propaganda weapon to guilt the West into innovating new technology, in which China can then steal because they don't respect our copyright or patents.

Meanwhile, it's promoted by our governments to liberate us from the economic tyranny of the oil industry. I know it's hard for a "normie" to understand, but we are on an economic leash with the middle east. Wealth literally is power. Oil is basically black gold right now. If we want to maintain our power and freedom, we must either sever this dependency on oil, or go to war with the oil-producing nations.

Both of these topics are incredibly hard to discuss with normal people, it bounces right off of them, to their own peril essentially. So the lie of "CO2" was pushed, and then blended with the idea of "pollution", to compel normies to support these actions.

Check out PragerU for videos on why CO2 is harmless. They include sources.

Now that you know this, SEPARATE in your mind the concept of "pollution" and "CO2". They are very different things. I, for example, hate pollution and demand that the government intervene. But I also understand that CO2 is a hysterical myth, and the government intervention is largely unnecessary. We shouldn't be forced to pay thousands of extra taxes and penalties for a lie.
>>
>>128316835
of couurse the globe is getting warmer its the summer!~~
>>
>>128317123
clearly dota 2.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.