[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a crazy SJW grandma. The hell do I do, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: WTFDoggo.jpg (41KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
WTFDoggo.jpg
41KB, 711x669px
Alright, some backstory. My grandma....well, she was always insane. She uses incense to ward off evil spirits, for example. She's also a huge narcissist. Huge hoarder. Tries to save money on literally everything, so might be a jewfag. She went completely ballistic after Trump won, severing ties with anybody who voted for him (She removed her own fucking son from her will because he voted for Trump). She even said that I wasted my vote because I wrote it in, and I helped Trump win because of it. She thinks that there shouldn't be any colloquial terms for anybody, any community or anything. No insulting either. No criticism. Nothing. Because apparently, that will achieve true equality.

I want to sever ties with her, or call her out on her bullshit, but I also kinda want to keep her around to see what insanely retarded shit she posts on social media. What's your opinion on this? What should I do?
>>
>>128314484
kill her
>>
>>128314484
>What should I do?
Give us her social media accounts
>>
File: 20170211_230541.png (592KB, 1440x1531px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_230541.png
592KB, 1440x1531px
fuck that bitch up
>>
>>128314484
Sunny Acres Retirement Center
>>
>>128314484
Just like our universities shut out conservative ideas and speakers, more and more individuals on the left now shut out conservative friends and relatives as well as conservative ideas.

Most left-wing positions are emotion-based. That’s a major reason people who hold leftist views will sever relations with people they previously cared for or even loved. Their emotions (in this case, irrational fear and hatred) simply overwhelm them.

People on the right think that most people on the left are wrong; people on the left think that most people on the right are evil.
>>
>>128315939
this
/thread

Also, someone recommend me a movie, I'm bored
>>
Have sex with her while wearing a Guy Fawkes mask and shoving eggs in her mouth.
>>
>>128316599
So, just wait maybe 5 years until she kicks the bucket?
>>128316747
I dunno. Oldboy? Heard that shits good. The Korean one, not the American remake.
>>
>>128316844
I...I mean, okay, I guess.
>>
File: 1492300180742.png (456KB, 804x876px) Image search: [Google]
1492300180742.png
456KB, 804x876px
>>128316844
fucking kek
>>
>>128316892
Yes.

Unlike conservatives, politics gives most leftists’ lives meaning. Climate change is a good example. For leftists, fighting carbon emissions means saving human existence on Earth. Now, how often does anyone get a chance to literally save the world? Therefore, to most leftists, if you voted for Trump, you have both negated their reason for living and are literally destroying planet Earth.
>>
>>128317289
This is some seriously deep shit coming from the alleged cesspool of the internet. True, but unexpectedly deep.
>>
>I voted for garbage and now everyone treats me like I voted for garbage :(((
>>
File: b06f5d5cec8f13e496f43b223(...).jpg (13KB, 240x432px) Image search: [Google]
b06f5d5cec8f13e496f43b223(...).jpg
13KB, 240x432px
>>128314484
Throw the Jew Down the Well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
>>
>>128314484
Tell her that you have made arrangements for some muslim rapefugees to come stay with her.
>>
>>128314484
aha, my grandmother just talks about how the niggers ruined the cities
>>
>>128318521
I live in a mostly conservative state in a very conservative city. In the 20 something years I've lived, I've only seen one muslim, and it was about 5 years ago. I'd love to do that, though. Great idea.
>>128318802
Mine's more racist against Mexicans for...some reason. She'll deny it left and right, but she totally is racist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.