[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evergreen Professor (((Weinstein))) on Joe Rogan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: ss (2017-06-03 at 01.26.25).jpg (110KB, 873x532px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-03 at 01.26.25).jpg
110KB, 873x532px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq4Y87idawk

tune in goyims

> proud of special snowflake school, now buried under avalanche
> doesn't seem to realize that he gave the students the knife that stabbed him in the back
> turns full communist 75 minutes in
>>
>>128313730
oh wow, a kike acting like a kike, i'm like, super surprised over here
>>
>>128314164
How the white situation down there.
Exterminated yet?
>>
He seemed like a reasonable guy that just hold views different than a sane person. I stopped watching about an hour or so in because he started going full retard.
>>
>>128313730
The moron is a marxist who can't accept blame for what is happening. He is an enemy to himself..
>>
>>128314164
>when theres food

that round guy should have the SA flag not the SU flag LMAO
>>
File: liftarn-.png (424KB, 1619x2400px) Image search: [Google]
liftarn-.png
424KB, 1619x2400px
>>128313730

>anyone that isn't an alt-reich larping faggot is a commie

Shut the fuck up, you dumb burger. You are no better than the SJW's who attack everyone who steps out of the line. You do the same, if I am not a degenerate racist scumbag, who would spit shine Jared Taylors shoes - I must be a commie. Fuck you.
Weinisten never preached the "power+prejudice" bullshit, he acknowledges that racism can be directed at aynone, any time.

Fucking alt-reicthers are litterary the far-right version of Sjw's, even worse at times, Glad your degenerate revolution ain't gaining ground here in Europe.
>>
File: evergreen letter.png (215KB, 980x801px) Image search: [Google]
evergreen letter.png
215KB, 980x801px
>>128314748
His intonation sounds reasonable, his words are pure collectivist cancer.

>>128314961
Someone's forgotten their history.
http://blog.chron.com/thetexican/2014/04/when-boris-yeltsin-went-grocery-shopping-in-clear-lake/

> Yeltsin, then 58, “roamed the aisles of Randall’s nodding his head in amazement,” wrote Asin. He told his fellow Russians in his entourage that if their people, who often must wait in line for most goods, saw the conditions of U.S. supermarkets, “there would be a revolution.”

>>128315771
lol
>>
File: CzFWKRYXAAQUkn4.jpg (114KB, 1192x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzFWKRYXAAQUkn4.jpg
114KB, 1192x1200px
>>128315771
>Weinisten never preached the "power+prejudice" bullshit, he acknowledges that racism can be directed at aynone, any time.

Bullshit and you fucking know it. Do you think this guy didn't know what did other teachers taught the kids in their classes? You think these scum are silent about it. And yet, Weistein only steps up when it is his hide to get beating. He is as much guilty as the rest of them. This garbage is in academia for four decades, it just blew up because of social media.. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>128315771
Get over it. He's a full-blue Marxist who followed the Manifesto to the letter, and he can't comprehend how his little Che's turned out this way. And like every good comrade he'll try to figure out how to do Communism right this time rather than realize Marxist theory IS the problem.
>>
>>128316300

where is that pic from? jesus fucking christ.

nigger faggot alert
>>
File: 516949663.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
516949663.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>128315771
Heres your (you)
>>
File: grave.png (2MB, 674x1194px) Image search: [Google]
grave.png
2MB, 674x1194px
>>128314505
new day of the vow, coming soon

>>128314961
you know our nigger government calls itself marxist leninist right? literally a hammer and sickle on the ruling party's homepage.
>>
File: not an argument8.jpg (50KB, 520x336px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument8.jpg
50KB, 520x336px
>>128315771
that's right dude, we're the sjws. even though the entirety of your argument is "wow just wow, i can't even"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.