[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you support a store that caters to niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 100915-dillards-grand9.jpg (116KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
100915-dillards-grand9.jpg
116KB, 960x738px
>Be me, upper class 21yr old white boy
>Walk into Dillard's (brand name clothing/accessory store)
>Hear lil uzi loud as fuck near makeup counter
>Notice it is coming from a store mounted speaker
>Pretty much as expected
>Two niggress getting purple as fuck lipstick put on
>Two fat niggress bent over counter completely touching lipsticks and wiping them on their arms to see the colors

Not Dillard's, /pol/. I pay a lot of money to seperate myself from these motherfuckers. Is it over? I don't see any white teens my age out and about anymore. I go to stores to shop, and only see 3-5 middle age white women. Rest are niggers and niggress.
>>
Putting a smidge of lipstick on the back of your hand or arm is normal when trying beforing buying it
>>
>>128310618
>autistic white kids in SS shirt keeps staring down black people in Dillard's

Also black people always shop high end. Go small business if you want a pure white day.
>>
>>128310842
faggot
>>
>>128310842
no it isnt. that is fucking nasty.
>>
File: 1479782246264.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479782246264.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>128310989
>>128311520
Virgins exposing their power level

Its how you find out is the lipstick runs or smudges. Whether they were nigress or not that still how you check.
>>
>>128310842
>>128311880
are you actual ladies? or fags?
>>
>>128311880
not the point. Dillards is a high end name brand store, banging rap music that was unedited over store speakers to attract niggers to a makeup counter.
>>
Is this what it's all about? I hope it's not just /pol/ on it. I literally lost a decent friend over rumors upon rumors upon the word nigger coming from my mouth upon worse rumors upon which Ive built my everlasting foundation.
Smear machines are ridiculous. I only hate niggers and Arabs. Why can't we do lunch at Peri Peri? Why can't you bring me a dub of the chillest?
>tfw your dealers cousin says you're racist
>tfw who cares man, wanna blaze?
>tfw black bro won't hook it anymore
>tfw I really enjoy time with him
>tfw we chill and talk about shit niggers can't into
>tfw we both actually enjoy our conversations
>tfw we touched on politics
>tfw I was a Rand voter, but I'll have to go Trump
>tfw you're already the plague cause you're white
>tfw you're somehow worse for voting in your interest.
I officially have no more black friends.
I probably have no friends.
Oh fucking well.
Had to post. Thread died. Bill Maher has been a faggot since middle school.
>>
>>128310618
The ones on the Texas Border are filled with Mexicans. I stopped going.
>>
>>128312152
the fuck are you talking about kid
>>
niggers like to loiter around places like malls and movie theaters especially during the summer when it's hot outside.
>>
>>128310618
>upper class
>Dillard's
Dude humble yourself before the Autumn or they will do it for you
>>
>>128310618
state?
>>
File: 1492052258293.jpg (57KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
1492052258293.jpg
57KB, 800x624px
That woman with the teardrop necklace looks familiar...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU#t=1m50s
>>
>going to a mall
What did you expect? Malls are just black people hangouts nowadays, and they were terrible before that even.
>>128310905
This guy gets it. Same goes for all industry. There's a family owned diner near me, really homey place with cute old white couples and polite waitresses. Never seen a minority there.

Ever noticed that these "rich" stores always end up going ghetto? I mean Gucci amd Louis Vatton used to sell suites and womens formal wear until black people started buying it, now they make big ugle belt buckles, saggy pre-torn jeans, and that stuff to cater to blacks because it's just about money to them.
>>
>>128312420
dillards is upper class for mississippi you dickhead. we dont have any more expensive stores
>>
>>128310618

Gross.
>>
>>128312152
Fuck em.

Niggers are 99% racist scumbags.
>>
>>128310618
>Teens my age
>I'm 21

Is this the power of common core?
>>
>>128310618

Rich people are shopping online because they are smart have access to easy money and computers.

Poor people on the other hand...... go to Dillards in the mall.
>>
>>128311520
The tester tubes are specifically labeled testers. They are there for you to test them. Most high end stores do have them. You are only supposed to rub a smudge on your forearm to test the color. If you want to actually try it on you need to ask a clerk to get a sterile applicator and use the clean tube specifically for face testing (the only thing that touches it is the wand, and only once). If they don't have those kind of testers then they may have little single use peels.

I hate when people use the testers on their face. If I see people doing it I notify the employees or just trash it myself.

>>128312144
I agree. If I'm going to a store like that and hear some niggers pandora station I would leave.
>>
>>128310618
if it segregates niggers away from humans i'm all for it
>>
>>128310618
>21
>white teens
>>
>>128312152
>I officially have no more black friends.
... and this is a bad thing?
>>
>>128310905
>black people always shop high end
You mean shopLIFT high end.
>>
>>128310618
Smarter shoppers are choosing to mostly buy online so it seems they are trying to cater to more urban types. Going to a mall, shopping center or store there is a high chance you will run into riff raff. Its another reason retail is losing the white working class shopper. The part the confuses me, they loiter and don't buy anything, you never see them with bags or items, they just hang about hooting and hollering.

I go to a store as a 20 something blue collar working WHITE MALE and I were to hear coon tunes over the store speakers I would leave and not come back. Not getting my business, that's it.
>>
File: IMG_1964.jpg (153KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.jpg
153KB, 788x1024px
>>128310618
Don't spend your money where niggers steal and pretend to spend money. It's that simple and you significantly reduce the chances of you being robbed and murdered.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.