[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is hoping this movie tanks at the box office?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fails.jpg (75KB, 890x496px) Image search: [Google]
fails.jpg
75KB, 890x496px
Who else is hoping this movie tanks at the box office?
>>
>>128308694
>>128306582
>>
>>128308694
I hope every movie tanks at the box office because Hollywood is a horrid cancer. I have nothing against Wonder Woman in particular.
>>
>>128308694

>made over half it's production budget on it's first day in theaters
>desperately still hoping it's going to tank

No matter how hard you wish, WW is going to be a financial success and by far the most popular DC movie so far. Fact.
>>
>>128308694
It won't

#ImWithHer
>>
>>128308694
all the people here
>>128306582
>>
>>128308694
I wont; the nigger propaganda movies to tank much more than I care about WW tanking.

Especially since nobody can really name a better female cast for WW at this point in history.
>K-K-Kate Beckinsale...again
no
>>
>>128311049
I want*

to elaborate. /pol/ is butthurt at Jewish model being WW, meanwhile Hollywood has movies like "Detroit" slated to come out. Their general premise is "dindunuffin" and "police are evul"

you retards really have your priorities in order.
>>
Not gonna happen. The reason they make so many superhero movies is because it is basically free money.
>>
File: wonderwoman.png (152KB, 1832x688px) Image search: [Google]
wonderwoman.png
152KB, 1832x688px
By the way, the number one easiest way to tell that reviews are paid on Rotten Tomatoes is if they genuinely can't say anything positive about the movie.
>review criticizes the movie more than anything else but inexplicably comes out as a fresh tomato
>review can't say anything good about the movie besides "muh girl power"

I've seen lots of movies on here in the past where it seems like the critics are being paid for the fresh tomato to boost the number, but the execs don't really care if the review itself shits on the movie, so there will be fresh tomatoes with like 2/5 or C- ratings and stuff. Or in safer cases, the grade is higher but if you read the review itself it seems like they didn't really enjoy the movie.

Not saying Wonder Woman is necessarily a bad movie (though I don't plan on watching it), nor am I saying this is out of the ordinary (Marvel does it for nearly every movie, and might've actually paid to lower competition scores), but if I were to guess this film was going to be like a 60-70% max before paid fresh tomatoes.

Also don't forget movie critics are scum and that their opinions don't matter.
>>
I kinda hope not. I'm yet to read a DC comic that is blatant SJW/PC propaganda. They seem to be all for the story.

Also I actually enjoyed that Batman v Superman movie.

Dark, weary, no shits given Batman.
>brands criminals with Bat symbol which is a death sentence, yet he gives no fucks.
>beats the fuck out of Superman who is essentially a juiced up mega Mexican (literal illegal citizen & alien)
>the nightmare sequence has Batman beating up Antifa looking Superman militia
>Superman then kills them after using them to capture Batman.
>Dindu massacre at the start.

Autistic /b/-mode Luthor was cringe though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.