[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Libertarian President 2020

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Libertarian.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
We all should know by now the Libertarianism is the party of the future, and if America is to survive, we must garner support for a candidate that is fit to lead the party.

We all know it's going to be very difficult to get Trump re-elected. The year 2020, I believe, is the best chance in years that we have to get a libertarian elected. The democratic party is in shambles, and a fuck up from the republican party/Trump will leave both parties weak. The fact that the libertarian party can appeal to both parties is extremely helpful. Gary Johnson was a fucking retard though. We need a Trump like figure that will get the media to hate him.. left and right media alike. The LEFT an the RIGHT use their herd minded tactics to get votes. And that's ALL it is. It works though, but it's all it is. A method to get voted into office.

Fuck government intrusion in our lives, fuck gun control, and all else. /pol/ is not gonna like this, but government shouldn't tell us who we should marry either. This doesn't mean we're going to open our fucking borders as well. Any libertarian president will see that opening our borders to refugees will be a huge risk on the freedom of America. A libertarian will surely be tighter on our borders than a democrat.

Thread theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRtlUi3OJ_c
>>
>>128307821

Having a libertarin party goes against what it means to be a libertarian to be perfectly honest.

fucking sage.
>>
>>128308109
Elaborate.
>>
>>128307821

>We all know it's going to be very difficult to get Trump re-elected.

Not at all. All narratives against Trump have to do with him not having 4 years as president. 2016 was the best chance of getting a Libertarian elected and Libertarians chose a low tax liberal because it's a fake party.
>>
>>128307821
>Libertarian
>Not right
A blatant lie. Libertarians are just greedier, edgier republicans.
>>
>>128307821
Libertarian politics would solve a lot of issues that /pol/ has problems with. Demolition of welfare state and privatization of property would remove all incentive to migrate to America and awful excuses shitlibs use to keep immigration laws unenforcable (migrants uninvited into the country would be trespassing and govt has obligation to protect our property).

Hell it may even help solve multiculturalism. The less people have to participate the economy because they are subsidized, the less likely they are to integrate (learn english, adopt cultural norms to get along with coworkers/try to earn good favor for promotions,etc.). Furthermore, "muh diversity" decreases social cohesion. Free market societies require high trust. Diversity = friction towards achieving goals. More diverse areas will be economically disadvantaged ceteris paribus.
>>
>>128309652
>People who want to keep the fruits of their labor are greedy
>People who want to use othersl hard-earned cash for their own benefit aren't greedy
I wish I was immune to cognitive dissonance
>>
File: 1446196893303.jpg (19KB, 479x335px) Image search: [Google]
1446196893303.jpg
19KB, 479x335px
>>128307821
You'll never have a libertarian president like Ron Paul, sadly. Just take a look at this video and you'll see why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
>>
Nope. Back to your cucksheds, you detestable fence-sitters.
>>
File: 1464557401507.jpg (31KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1464557401507.jpg
31KB, 480x320px
>>128311588
>Voodoo economics will work this time!!
>>
>>128307821
Dude the libertarian party is gay. As a libertarian I would never vote for those fags.
>>
File: ancap flag 3.png (105KB, 2160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ancap flag 3.png
105KB, 2160x1200px
>>128315182
Is that a gas turbine rotor I hear in the distance?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.