[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys still choose to stick their dick into these women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: HIGH IMPACT ANTISEXUAL FEMINISM.png (14KB, 534x188px) Image search: [Google]
HIGH IMPACT ANTISEXUAL FEMINISM.png
14KB, 534x188px
Why do guys still choose to stick their dick into these women?
>>
>>128304900
they don't. that's why those women are like that and wish they were lesbians
>>
>>128304900
Oy vey don't have children goy, women are bad!
>>
>>128304900
because they don't want to use their hands

did you even read the pic you posted
>>
>>128305227
>implying these women wouldn't complain about men masturbating
>>
>>128304900
she's right though
>muh dick
is a civilization destroyer
everyone bitches about women but it takes insane amounts of social engineering to get women to act slutty and even then it only works when the state straight up bribes them to be single mothers with welfare to replace fathers
meanwhile takes zero effort of any kind to get men to go along with casual sex culture because thats what men already want lmao
>>
>>128305697
>men are not social engineered and conditioned into having sex with random women
>>
>>128305392
>they do understand they have hands don't they?
read
what
you
posted
>>
>>128304900
The real question is why women are surprised that men dont bother.
They treat most men like shit, and only "change" when 'Chad' stops being interested in them.
You'd have to ban male sex toys and make prostitution punishable by death to make western women appealing.
>>
>>128306235
I did.

But that doesn't negate >>128305392

>"It emitomizes the patriarcy!"
>"They can't handle a strong independent woman!"
>"RAPE!"

Take your pick.
>>
>>128304900
>And piers Morgan has accidentally stumbled onto the entire point, it would seem. Males are attempting to claim everything for themselves. All they have to do is put on a dress, scream "I am a girl with the ladybrainz! Give me stuff reserved for ladies because I be a lady, too!"
lmao she's a fucking terf, she doesn't represent anyone
>>128306475
these people are shunned by sjws, they're like spencer-tier social pariahs
>>
>>128305197
Oy vey goy always support, subsidize and approve of womyn degenerate behavior.
>>
>women fuck disrespectful, sexist alphas
>get mad at being disrespected
>shriek about it
>beta males apologize and side with them, alphas don't even notice
>women fuck more alphas
>shriek more at betas, the only ones who listen
>repeat
>repetition
>night devours us
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.