[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spain bros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Dirty fucking refugee scum.jpg (55KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty fucking refugee scum.jpg
55KB, 700x394px
Hey Spanish bros! I have a question for you. I need to go on a business trip in Barcelona and would have to stay for like 6-7 days there. Could you tell me what the situation with the refugees is there? I really don't want to see those fucking dirty cockroaches anywhere near me. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>128296283
Barcelona is ruled by a commie and is the most rapefugee friendly city in the country.
There are many blacks, romanians, moors...
>>
>>128296481
So you're basically saying it's not safe? I really wanted to visit Barcelona while I was there.
>>
>>128296668
You can visit it but keep an eye on your wallet, your phone...
>>
>>128296813
Got it. Thank you! Anything else that I need to know?
>>
>>128296283
From the last census:
Of 1610000 people, 1360179 were spanish.
(http://www.bcn.cat/estadistica/catala/dades/inf/pobest/pobest16/pobest16.pdf)
(Warning: it's in catalan)

>>128296481
>Barcelona is ruled by a commie and is the most rapefugee friendly city in the country.
Yes, they are pro-refugees, but it's the state who decided if we get refugees in Spain, and (at this moment) we have taken like 1000 in total.

Other things are the other migrants....

>>128296813
>You can visit it but keep an eye on your wallet, your phone...
Like in most major cities.... (Well, maybe a little bit more).
>>
>>128297028
Try to not go out at night. Don't talk to anybody that you don't know (maybe there would be somebody on your back stealing you).
Also this:
https://www.tmb.cat/en
>>
>>128296283
Barcelona is full of pakis, niggers and sandniggers. They aren't rapefugees though, they are either legal or illegal immigrants.
>>
>>128297408
>>128297550
>>128297815

Thank you very much Spain bros! I really appreciate your help and your advice. I look forward to seeing your beautiful country!
>>
>>128296668
>it's not safe
It's safe but Romanians try to steal wallets sometimes and there are disgusting niggers selling things on the floor in every corner.
>>
>>128296283
been there a couple of months ago as tourist. mostly friendly people. fun times, 9/10, will return.

however, as with any other "big city", watch your belongings, stay within tourist areas, interact with tourist friendly people and you'll be fine.
expect some gypsies and Africans selling counterfeit goods in the popular streets though.
>>
>>128300413
They're friendly because Fascist taught them to respect each other.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.