[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carrier Sends Jobs to Mexico, Workers Say Trump ‘Misled’ Them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1496508242930[1].jpg (83KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496508242930[1].jpg
83KB, 1200x800px
http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/news/companies/carrier-layoffs/

>Give government money to company to save jobs
>lose jobs anyways
>Art of the Deal, Master Negotiator.
Bahaha!
>>
>The job cuts are not a surprise. Even back when the company announced it would keep the furnace plant open, it disclosed plans to move some of the work there making fan coils to Mexico to take advantage of the lower labor costs.
>>
>posting in a slide thread
sage
>>
>>128295170
covfefe
>>
>>128295497
>Trump can do no wrong
>>
>>128295170
This will be slid, trumpfags need their safe space
>>
>>128295170
fascinating, it's almost as though communist tactics don't work
>>
covfefe'd
>>
>>128295738
I like your spin.
Fuck Trump the communist.
>>
Drumphtards on suicide watch
>>
>>128295170
Why are you happy about people losing jobs?
>>
>>128295170
>http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/news/companies/carrier-layoffs/

>Trump saves some jobs by keeping the whole plant in the country.

>Planet moves some jobs back due to regulatory environment and unfavorable trade and wage status Trump is against in the first place.

>This gold bar is not shiny enough, therefore Trump has failed haha.jpg.

>Democrats handling the same situation: Two new plants opened in Mexico, a third plant staffed with illegal mexicans, and whites admonished for abusing their white privilege to try to keep their jobs so their families don't starve.

Liberal twatwaffles.
>>
>Trump claimed during a Dec. 1 visit to the plant that Carrier had agreed to keep 1,100 jobs at the plant. But the real number was 800. To get to that 1,100 number, Trump and Carrier were counting 300 engineering and administrative positions that were never expected to be moved to Mexico.

So, 800 jobs still stayed in murrica. Seems okay to me.
>>
>>128295857
>I like your spin.
there's no spin. economic protectionism is macho-sounding communism
>>
>>128295605
Did you even read the article my dude
>>
>>128296033
Economic protectionism is one of the pillars that built the west during the industrial revolution.
>>
>>128296167
>1 post by this ID
what are you talking about?
Accidentally replying in the wrong thread?
>>
>>128296228
And lead directly to WW1 and WW2
>>
>>128296978
which gave you all of the advances in science, medicine, living standards, and quality of live improvements that you're taking full advantage of right now

im sorry your city got bombed ahmed :'^(

war = progress
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.