[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jefferson thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Jefferson_state_flag2.jpg (36KB, 764x413px) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson_state_flag2.jpg
36KB, 764x413px
How many other California natives support the State of Jefferson?
Would you move there if the state was actually created?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eddGRO5wUxY
>>
File: proposedjefferson.jpg (103KB, 615x1024px) Image search: [Google]
proposedjefferson.jpg
103KB, 615x1024px
Bump for Jefferson
>>
Sonoma County bro here. I would move to Mendo in a heartbeat
>>
>>128294735
Whats it like not being able to own real AR15s?
>>
File: DSC01379.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01379.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>128296120
what like full autos?
>>
>>128296015
Sup brah. Got a place innaredwoods near salt point. Would take up arms and fight for north coast Sonoma county to become part of mendo
>>
>>128294735
>How many other California natives support the State of Jefferson?

Will there be non-whites? No point if you're letting the parasites in.
>>
Sacramento/San Joaquin County here. Got the Jefferson Flag sticker on my car. The foothills love the State of Jefferson.
>>
>>128294735
The only great counties in California. Over 80% white, plenty of water, farm land, fish and game, breweries, kush. If we could just purge the hippies out of Humboldt and commies out of Butte the 51st would truly be the greatest.
>>
California / Jefferson is one overdue earthquake or massively out-of-control fire season away from becoming a 3rd World shithole. There will be no $$ to repair itself. Can't wait for my account to reach that magic number and get out.
>>
>>128299061
I don't even really mind if the hippies in Humboldt stay, I just don't want anyone south of Chico. Where'd you think we should put the capitol? I've heard Yreka but Redding seems like the obvious choice
>>
>>128300769
Redding city government can't manage anything correctly. Put it in Medford, or Yreka
>>
I just moved inland to Nevada County and have been surprised and really glad to see State of Jefferson banners, signs, bumper stickers all over the place.
>>
I support Jefferson with all my being. However one point I have heard made is that it would instantly become the poorest state in the union. Worse then Mississippi. I can see that being true and think that's fine it sets a good starting point to demonstrate what a government for the people can accomplish. Would Redding be the capitol? The only real airport in the area is in Redding tons of tweaker bum thieves up there. Stole the saws and all our fire gear out of our locked utility as we fighting fire try to save their asses.
>>
This thread inspired me to buy a seal sticker for my car and truck and a large flag as well. Going to represent for Jefferson in rural north Sonoma county and on the peninsula. Around here it's not halal to be for trump. They still will prob find the flag racist sexist mysogisy or whatever Zeno phobia bullshit they are all uppity about. I tell this quote wholesale around here. "If one is constantly looking to become offended they will always find what they are looking for even if such a thing does not exist "
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.