[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pagans and Christians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 93

File: No more of this heresy.png (1MB, 908x1078px) Image search: [Google]
No more of this heresy.png
1MB, 908x1078px
Enough of this divide and conquer bullshit.
When RaHoWa comes we're standing together.
>>
File: The_Death_of_Jezebel.jpg (149KB, 508x636px) Image search: [Google]
The_Death_of_Jezebel.jpg
149KB, 508x636px
>>128294294
>Implying the Pagans wouldn't immediately stab us in the back.
We stand alone.
>>
>>128294473
See what I fucking mean? I'm a pagan and I'm quite ready to stop the squabbling for the bigger picture. How do we know you won't back-stab us and burn us at the fucking stake? Stop being a fucking faggot and pack it in.
>>
File: disapprove.jpg (32KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
disapprove.jpg
32KB, 520x390px
>>128294473
>there are people browsing /pol/ right now that would allow their love for their skydaddy to get in the way of fighting the Jews and saving the white race
>>
>>128294680
I would only burn you at the stake if the Church told me to.

>>128294875
I'm not allowed in the "white race" because my paternal grandfather is a Indio-Mexicano.
>>
>>128294473
>both want to preserve the white race
>one also doesn't want to be socially ostracized anymore
Can we just have that? We want more people to be pagan, yes, but we're not interested in killing any Christians.
>>
>>128294473
Stop shitposting. Most christians don't mind pagans as long as they are not cringy LARPers
>>
>>128295172
>>128295172
I think that's not true, but even so, I am bound by my conscience and by my Scripture. Anyway, the truth is that like I said, I'm not allowed in the "white race" so while I obviously care about preserving it insofar as promoting cultural values and keeping the third-world hordes away; I don't particularly care enough to set aside my religion, which is the only place on Earth where I'm even remotely welcome.
>>
>>128295499
Well if you're not white, you're not relevant to paganism anyway.
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>128294875

>fighting the Jews and saving the white race

Why would I fight Jews when Swedes vote time after time for open borders globalists? If the "white race" aint interested in saving itself, nothing I can do.
>>
>>128295098
>my paternal grandfather is a Indio-Mexicano.
then why are you replying to this thread, it's about the rahowa
>>
>>128294473
No we don't.
>>
Christians worship the King of Jews.

Isaiah 34 prophesized that the Jew god will kill all gentiles and send plagues of ostriches out of spite.
>>
>>128295098
>shitskin dividing us
more news at 10
>>
>>128294294
Are Orthodox invited?
>>
>>128296547
of course
kebab removal is ancient orthodox tradition
>>
>>128294875
Their allegiance is to their jewish cult, they'd choose the church over us at any point, chrstians cannot be trusted unless they pledge their allegiance to their people rather than their book.
>>
>>128296547
No shit sherlock.
>>
>>128296767
Don't you see, our people are APART within our book.
You don't just ask someone, "Do you choose your God or your people first." Christianity is apart of Western Civilization, my people are one with God, there is no one or the other it's the same premise with paganism.
>>
>>128296995

Jesus was not fucking nice and nowhere does the bible state that you can't adhere to only your own people and nowhere does it say that you have to import savage imbeciles of other faiths that are sworn enemies to your culture.

The "nice Jesus" is just a myth weak and subversive faggots came up with to weaken other me as well.
>>
File: 1484258658033.png (148KB, 480x227px) Image search: [Google]
1484258658033.png
148KB, 480x227px
>>128296995

I listen to Gregorian chants while doing physical exercise. I feel they invoke the sacred, but a much older sacred than Christianity or other Semitic cults. It invokes something very, very ancient, and true. Something sacred, something deep, native to Mother Europe.

Is there truth to the divine? Why are Jupiter, Zeus, and Odin all three kings of the Gods in 3 cultures (Etruscan, Greek and Nordic) all three similar and completely separate for millennia? Did our ancestors know something we are no longer aware of? Something forgotten, masked by the Judeo parasite? Odin, Zeus and Jupiter all three defeated Giants or Titans, all three have Lighting as symbolism, just to name some similarities.

They also have Iron Will: All three have embarked in seemingly impossible tasks and fought until they won. This says a lot about European identity, as we have done so as well for time immemorial.
Where has the white man not dared to go? Mars? Saturn? We're working on that right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2vl-A8Vig4&t=12s
>>
To be honest, our ancestors dropped the ball when they adopted Christianity; not that they did, but how they did it.

Things would have gone more smoothly if Christianity had syncreticized and merged with Paganism rather than completely superceding it. Look at Japan's situation with Shinto and Buddhism.

The best option would have been to ditch the Jewry from Christianity ("Yeah, Jesus was the Jewish Messiah, but he was also Plato's philosopher king, the wise guy from this prophesy, and God the Father isn't Yahweh so everyone can join in") and just convert the Pagan gods. You pray to God the Father for salvation, you give cattle to Zeus for rain. The Pagan Gods all themselves with Christ and his Dad, seeking salvation for their followers (and themselves). Literally everybody wins.

In Greco-Bactrian Buddhism, Hercules and Boreas were both Dharma protectors who had allied themselves with Buddhism.

Jews ruin everything. Imagine what we could have had.
>>
>>128294294
>That picture

Is this what you faggots actually think? That you're defending some bastion of light against evil? Jesus, lol.
>>
>>128295806
So your (in my opinion not deserved) dislike for a European country with less than 7 million whites absolves you of fighting for your ethnic groups continued existence?
>>
>>128297722

I agree. But notice that there's no way to not forge a European christianity so to speak.
But in the end OP is right. First you fix the important shit. The continent and the nations. The people. Then after that you can start having fights about religion.
>>
>>128297591
Exactly, but the point of the matter is that (((They))) were able to seep into our church and claim other wise. There's nothing good about them.
>>128297614
As a Catholic I am deeply interested in the matter as well. I believe we can learn a lot from our ancestral roots and linking that to paganism is very interesting indeed.
>>
>>128297722
Jesus was not the Jewish messiah. The Jews rejected him as messiah because he didn't meet the qualifications. Then his followers spread their cult to enough people it became a religion. Your ancestors were berry-picking, shit-eating mongoloids like every other group.
>>
>>128298051
addition:

That's where Varg fucks up hard. I agree with his survivalist attitude and all that. But bitching all the way against christianity and therefore Europeans as a whole, because
>me ebin kike on a shtick
is pure retardation. Because after all European history is christian history, no matter how much he shits himself in rage.
>>
File: 2091093103.jpg (89KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
2091093103.jpg
89KB, 800x564px
>>128295762
>not relevant to paganism
I don't think paganism is relevant to anything, to be honest. It's a Satanic shill that mentally-ill and impressionable white people pick up because Christianity is too difficult for them and they want easy answers. But the majority of people won't revive dead religions, they'll just go to the easiest path which is Secular-Leftism and in some areas Islam.

>>128295851
Because if there is ever a racial war I will be on no side and will be hunted by all sides, so my only hope is to encourage Christianity as a stop-gap measure against both sides.

>>128296161
You are either with Christ or you are with the world, there is no middle ground.

>>128296367
>Macedonian content farmer
Thank you for defeating Hillary for us.
>>
>>128294680
This, I'm not christian but the shitty varg larping won't bring us anywhere.
>let's divide among white people while we're being conquered, muslims and christians are exactly the same aren't I deep hehe
If you think this you need to take a step back.
>>
>>128294473

>implying Paganism won't either dissolve or remain a subculture afterwards
>>
>>128297796
Yes, exactly.
>>
>>128298472
How can I be with one or the other if Christ is apart of the world???
>>
>>128294680
I'd rather be burned at the stake by Christians than lynched by niggers.
>>
>>128298774
Varg is fucking insane, don't think his ramblings are anything genuine.

His mystery meat wife adheres to some weird bear cult of her own creation that uses period blood to make Berserkers. For one that's stupid, and for two that's not even how Berserkers were fucking made.
>>
>>128299027
And how do you plan on doing that when you're all in your parent's basements jerking off about how righteous you are on an anonymous image board? Half of you won't reproduce, and half of those that do will further secularize like everyone else. Your numbers will dwindle and be lost to time.
>>
>>128299316
Holy shit WHAT
>literally pussified
>>
>>128298472
>wanting to use Christianity to stop whites from looking after their interest and survival
checks out

Wait, no you're just trying to divide and conquer, fuck off shitskin.
>>
File: 1493435620727.jpg (194KB, 1600x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1493435620727.jpg
194KB, 1600x1232px
>>128299047
Christ is not of the world. He is not in the world. And he shall not return until the end of this world. You think you make allies by sidling up to your enemies and winking at them, but you make foolish alliances. Either they will take you away in spirit, or they will take you away in body. You will either become the first martyr or you will be like the seeds among the thorns and you will become them, and suffer their fate along with them.

I will not compromise with lions. I will not break bread with jackals. I will not take a snake up to my breast and call it my child. Any man who does those things deserves whatever fate comes to him. Death in this world, or death in the next.
>>
>>128299601
Now you're just being edgy :^)
>>
>>128294294
nigga the left are the pagans
>>
File: 64+64654.jpg (90KB, 736x488px) Image search: [Google]
64+64654.jpg
90KB, 736x488px
>>128299535
Worldly interests and worldly survival... I care not for these things. Only insofar as my sinful body requires of me. If I could kill myself in spirit and accept all things, I would be happy. As I am a coward and a sinner, I must look after these things and this requires me to at least make an attempt at promoting the Universalism of the Christian message. It also requires that I engage in some political argument, as I can clearly see the dangers in massive cultural upheaval caused by unchecked immigration.

I hid nothing. I will admit my positions and tell the truth. I would divide and conquer the non-Christians, be they white, black, brown, blue, red, or any color at all.
>>
File: kikes strike again.png (637KB, 573x1552px) Image search: [Google]
kikes strike again.png
637KB, 573x1552px
Kikes and Larpgans have more common, as they both hate Christianity and Christian world
In fact, """paganism""" is yet another kike project and (((pagans))) are useful idiots that aid them in destruction of Europe and Christianity
>>
>>128299975
not really the left are egalitarians, pagans are tribalistic
>>
>>128299990
lol faggot
>>
>>128294294
>>128294473
Christians only. Pagans don't have beliefs, they're really only hippies, at any rate, they're atheists with more fairy tales.
>>
File: gethsemane.jpg (346KB, 1800x1603px) Image search: [Google]
gethsemane.jpg
346KB, 1800x1603px
>>128300645
22 Blessed are you when people hate you, and when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil because of the Son of Man. 23 Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. For their fathers treated the prophets in the same way
Luke 6: 22-23
>>
>>128296547
>>128296719
>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than greeks and slavs

Ivan, please.
>>
>>128297591
>nowhere does the bible state that you can't adhere to only your own people
Here's Matthew 5:
>43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you salute only your brethren, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You, therefore, must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
and here's Luke 10:
>29 But he, desiring to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” 30 Jesus replied, “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31 Now by chance a priest was going down that road; and when he saw him he passed by on the other side. 32 So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he journeyed, came to where he was; and when he saw him, he had compassion, 34 and went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; then he set him on his own beast and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35 And the next day he took out two denarii[a] and gave them to the innkeeper, saying, ‘Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, I will repay you when I come back.’ 36 Which of these three, do you think, proved neighbor to the man who fell among the robbers?” 37 He said, “The one who showed mercy on him.” And Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.”
>>
>>128300833
Wow, you really have no fucking clue whatsoever as to the subject you're pretending you understand.
>>
File: pope fags admit it.png (160KB, 424x451px) Image search: [Google]
pope fags admit it.png
160KB, 424x451px
>>128295098
>I would only burn you at the stake if the Church told me to.

Would you suck my cock too, rent boy?
>>
File: 1495139119091.png (269KB, 350x498px) Image search: [Google]
1495139119091.png
269KB, 350x498px
>>128294294
>Enough of this divide and conquer bullshit.

Christianity was created to divide and conquer you fucking pleb

>>128300129
You worship kikes and teach your children their myths.

You're their sheep.
>>
File: 1488499659738.jpg (131KB, 548x634px) Image search: [Google]
1488499659738.jpg
131KB, 548x634px
>christcucks
>rahowa
my sides

Europe is lost.
>>
>>128294294
Pagan here.
To both pagans and christians, we can bicker about our religious differences later, right now we have bigger fish to fry. Until then, let's cooperate.
>>
>>128294294
We don't need the help of a few LARPERS.
>>
>>128301175
u mad
>>
>>128299326
Our numbers are increasing.
>>
>>128301301
No, because homosexuality is a disordered sexual inclination and acting on it is a mortal sin against God. I have enough sins on my black heart without engaging in sexual immorality.

Also the very idea is naturally disgusting to me, because I'm not so perverted by the world that I could find pleasure in something so abhorrent.

There are many within the Church who are struggling with the sins of the flesh. I pray for them and hope one day they can find peace in Christ.
>>
>>128301428
>he's salty

Thanks for the salt delivery, Anon.
>>
Christianity is an inherently globalist, multicultural and kike-friendly ideology. It's just true and the current pope proves it. If you're a traditionalist and white nationalist christian, you're ok in my book. Just be aware that your church is pulling you down.
>>
>>128301956
Nope. Also what you gonna do when none of you have children because you're NEETs?
>>
>>128301061

>>Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you [...] You, therefore, must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.[...]
Doesn't mean to surrender yourself. Also God knows we're flawed. God simply cannot expect, by his own means and plan btw, that we're doing exactly what is forced, otherwise he'll fuck us up.
>and here's Luke 10: [...]
Does nowhere state that you need to surrender yourself and your culture to someone you're helping.
You could apply that quote to building reinforced fugee camps at the syrian border and help the people there.
>>
>>128294294
Long time pagan here, I would be ready to set aside our differences for the good of western society.
>>
>>128302130
Do you know what "kike" means?

>>128302336
We will lose. It was already written that we should lose.

30 "He must increase; I must decrease.”
John 3: 30
>>
>>128302640
It was also written "Thou shall not worship false idols," and yet you pray to a man who tried to usurp Judaism through a cult.
>>
File: European unity.png (1MB, 1600x1279px) Image search: [Google]
European unity.png
1MB, 1600x1279px
>>128294294

(((christcuck))) and Pagans working together

Nah. Pagans will be stabbed back by (((christcuck))) afterward.
>>
>>128302640
I do.
Christianity is a (former) jewish sect directly descending from judaism. That's why today's church officials won't shut up about their brotherhood with jews. I know pogroms happened in history, but that was DESPITE and NOT BECAUSE of Christianity.
>>
>>128302851
5 For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire. 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
Isaiah 9: 5-7
>>
>>128303475
So you know that "kike" comes from their denial of the Cross? Do you deny the Cross?
>>
>>128294294
>>
>>128303858
"kike" comes from the Yiddish word "Kikel" which means circle. The Jews would not mark their forms with X's on Ellis Island because false idol worship is forbidden to their faith. So the term kikel became kike.

Also you didn't address the fact that you worship a false idol, disobeying your God. But hey, maybe you can get another fancy quote?
>>
File: Abrahamic religions.png (194KB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
Abrahamic religions.png
194KB, 636x360px
>>128303858

It doesn't matter. Christcuck is a part of (((Abraham))) religion
>>
File: strawman.jpg (697KB, 815x1087px) Image search: [Google]
strawman.jpg
697KB, 815x1087px
>>128302336
What are (((you))) going to do now that the tide has turned?
>>
>>128304245
Probably add a few more )))()()()()((() to my post so that I can avoid the actual issue of not having anyone to carry on my silly Paganism?
>>
>>128303858
They deny the cross because they see christians as cattle. But christians are good goys and do everything in their power to please their jewish overlords. Being christian means being a slave to jews. I'm not a pagan, but I respect pagans tons more than I respect christians, even though there is some larping involved. And as I said earlier, if you're a white nationalist christian, I have no quarrel with you, but I nevertheless dislike your religion.
>>
>>128304328
Show me where I said I was pagan. I'll wait.
>>
>>128304497
Same applies to your silly Christianity or whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>128294294
Only in your dungeons and dragons campaign
>>
File: yourbrains.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yourbrains.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>128304543
Same applies what you believe.
>>
>>128304736
I just try be a good person. Probably why I function in society well.
>>
>>128304828
So you claim.
>>
>>128303955
kekd
>>
>>128304363
>128303858 #
They deny the cross because they see christians as cattle. But christians are good goys and do everything in their power to please their jewish overlords. Being christian means being a slave to jews.

Yup!
>>
>>128305203

Which does not mean there's no way of forging a European based christianity so to speak in order to get rid of the middle-eastern dicksucking. But this is not going to happen as long as people compare their dicks about "whose more European, christians or pagans" or "whose denomination is the true one". Exactly THIS is the most important task to tackle.
>>
I don't think that the >fuck Pagans and >Fuck Christians threads are a divide and conquer tactic by Shareblue et al, but if they have any brains at all, they'll co-opt it because of how successful it is at inciting division among people who would otherwise be unified against a larger threat.
>>
The church has been compromised. It cannot be trusted.

In the Vatican, a South American communist is in control.
In our various churches around Denmark, the leftist/anarchist volunteers have convinced the priests to shelter muslim terrorists and other associated shitskins from deportation.
>>
>>128294294

>never thought I'd be fighting side by side with a pagan
>how about fighting side by side with a friend?
>aye.
>>
>In our various churches around Denmark, the leftist/anarchist volunteers have convinced the priests to shelter muslim terrorists and other associated shitskins from deportation.
>>
>>128295806
Idiot, you can fight for the white race while also hating race traitors. Remember: on the Day of the Rope, the first to hang will be the traitors.
>>
>>128305950
Me, myself and I (all three in one)
White
Pagan
Christian

And I do hate jews, mudslimes, shitskins bad...
>>
>>128300833
Christcuck "spirituality" is nothing but feeling guilty, reading a Jewish book, and singing at church.
>>
>>128304120
>Also you didn't address the fact that you worship a false idol, disobeying your God
>>128303758
I answered your question by quoting a prophecy from Isaiah, who predicted the Messiah. The Jews themselves believed in the Messiah, but rejected him when he came to them.

>>128304206
8 Produce fruit worthy of repentance. 9 And do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax lies ready at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire
Matthew 3: 8-10

Abraham has genetic sons, the sons of Ishmael and the sons of Isaac. But he also has spiritual "sons" which are the Christians and the faithful.

>>128304363
If you deny the Cross then you are a kike.
>>
>>128306145
christcucks have been nigger friendly way before Francis

the fucking state of African migration is also largely their fault, with their obsession with helping their african christian brothers and sisters
>>
>>128306145

Don't forget the lesbian pastors in Swedistan
>>
>>128297722

That's fine in theory, except that the First Commandment rules out the worship of other deities.
>>
>>128303081
>LARPERS thinking they are vikingz n' shiat
>>
>>128294294
for fucks sake, the only good thing about christianity was the crusades.

All this morality bs made Evropa voulnarable to the jew.
>>
File: IMG_1664.jpg (252KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1664.jpg
252KB, 900x600px
Lutheran here

I agree
>>
>>128294294
no i'll rape christian boys because they're used to it.
>>
>>128302405
>Does nowhere state that you need to surrender yourself and your culture to someone you're helping.
I agree. But you shouldn't let "muh heritage" get in the way of being a good Christian.
Matthew 15:
>1Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2“Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!”

3Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’a and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’b 5But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

8“‘These people honor me with their lips,

but their hearts are far from me.

9They worship me in vain;

their teachings are merely human rules.’c ”

10Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. 11What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”
>>
>>128306891
12Then the disciples came to him and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?”

13He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. 14Leave them; they are blind guides.d If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.”

15Peter said, “Explain the parable to us.”

16“Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. 17“Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”
>>
>>128306813
>the crusades
you mean the quest for reconquering (((Jerusalem))) or the shitfest that was the 4-th crusade or the massacre of Baltic pagans?
>>
>>128306723
it's-a-me----mario!
>>
>>128294473
SHOTS FIRED JEZEBEL WAS FED TO THE DOGS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2vdR1icRvM

Varg is an idiot.
The Golden One is your friend.
>>
>>128294294
During the transitional years, Norse peoples believed both the Norse Pantheon and Christian God were real. It was a matter of to whom one was loyal.
>>
>>128306959
I mean the wars.
It was more or less a display of power.
But I get your point.
Hmm, maybe you are right...
>>
File: 1360803408057.jpg (133KB, 740x599px) Image search: [Google]
1360803408057.jpg
133KB, 740x599px
>>128306867

Only if you are a christian.
>>
>>128307174
*I mean the wars
Yes I meant conquering palestine.
>>
>>128306813
Not the "Northern Crusade's"
Celtic druids, Germanic pagans, pagan Goths, Balts would disagree with you
>>
>>128302640
Out of context verse. This was John saying he must become less so Jesus can become greater. As John was babtizing and people confused him for the Messiah.
>>
>>128306891

Well, as I said earlier: At this point, European tradition and culture, including arts, music and science, is a history of christianity. So I don't really think that's a point.

On the contrary, the christian institutions in Europe have weakened so much, reinstituting christianity means overhauling the whole thing anyway. But this, also, doesn't mean you'd abandon the bible. You'd just abandon the bad shit - i.e. the subversive dicksucking mentality - and keep the good and christian things.
>>
>>128294294
I wonder how old the average poster in this thread is. My guess is 14.
>>
>>128297614
>Is there truth to the divine? Why are Jupiter, Zeus, and Odin all three kings of the Gods in 3 cultures (Etruscan, Greek and Nordic) all three similar and completely separate for millennia? Did our ancestors know something we are no longer aware of? Something forgotten, masked by the Judeo parasite? Odin, Zeus and Jupiter all three defeated Giants or Titans, all three have Lighting as symbolism, just to name some similarities.

They are all branches of the original Indo-European religion that took and different farms as they migrated across Europe.
>>
File: H1QQtRH[1].jpg (139KB, 882x645px) Image search: [Google]
H1QQtRH[1].jpg
139KB, 882x645px
>>128306978
>lame joke
>mountain kike
Explains everything.
>>
>>128307385
good luck avraging out all the 19,20,21 yo with the 8 yo.
>>>/pr0
fagget
>>
File: 0000.jpg (70KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
70KB, 360x300px
>>128294294
yes..but first accept your creator and get baptized u dogs
>>
>>128301061
And he still talks about helping the person beaten by robbers, not the robbers themselves. Yes, pray for the robbers. Also there's a lot of ways to help refugees that aren't as self destructive as what's being advocated. The fact is it's not about helping so much as weakening us, and this is a sinister, EVIL scheme. Don't be a fool.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTddH5jiHXE

Why aren't you playing the Great Endeavour?

Is it because you'd rather play with your cock? Degenerates.
>>
>>128301679
I'm game.
>>
>>128307121
Dude is a fucking beast, nothing to do with that fucktard Varg.
>>
File: bowden.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bowden.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
>>128300833
Holy fuck you are ignorant
>>
>What's your beef with Christianity?

1. They created "evil"
If they hadn't, people would know right from wrong.

2. It makes a small tribe of beta inbred into "chosen" peoples.

3. It gave these chosen a special status as the little sheep of the Messiah weren't allowed to practice usury (loans), so Jews came in and loaned to Europeans, capturing their banking systems and monarchies.

4. Monarchies enslaved the sheep in the name of God. They were European warlords or the children of viking heroes who sold out their own people because they knew Christianity gave them power over others.

5. It's a slave cult. It burned down Hellenism. All the philosophy school were shut down and they had to flee to Persia. Arabs now get to claim they invented math and science because of this.

6. They want the world destroyed and wait for it with glee.

7. They support Israel (but we really don't). All of the Christian leadership does. ALL of the big faiths.

8. They hate our culture and history and demonize our ancestors.

9. They don't even understand their own bible. Talking to them about it is frustrating because they're fucking ignorant on the books and then tell you to read them because they can't answer for their stupid beliefs and assume you're wrong, because some preacher/priest told them a lie.

10. They're generally bad people. Christians under 30-28 aren't bad because they haven't really developed outside of their parental controls, cultural controls into their own people. But after 30, if you still worship a magic Jews it's because you have serious problems with lying and mental disorders/former drug addicts/control freaks... This isn't true so much for older generation, pre-Baby Boomers because it really was deeply apart of the culture. But for younger generations (especially gen X) you're dealing with degenerates.
>>
File: shill.jpg (9KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
9KB, 214x235px
>>128296336
>>
File: 1467847547260.png (232KB, 892x978px) Image search: [Google]
1467847547260.png
232KB, 892x978px
>>128307375
>the subversive dicksucking mentality
that's the essence of original christianity
everything decent about European christianity is already European in origin, Roman in institutions, Greek in philosophy and Germanic in spirit
Greco-Romans had already reached the heights of philosophy and would've enriched the rest of European anyway
>>
>>128307703
why not accept the obvious display of the real Gods instead?
With "Might" being the main one.

what does Christianity even worship? A bastard son who tells people the "little man" wisdoms?
>>
>>128307237
Catholic priests are less likely to rape children than teachers.

Your lack of knowledge on this matter and your necessity spread your false message makes me believe you're either dumb or a shill.
>>
File: ChristEmperor.jpg (37KB, 294x421px) Image search: [Google]
ChristEmperor.jpg
37KB, 294x421px
>>128307703
Amen
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>128294473
This. It doesn't really matter either way though, there's so few actual pagans and unlike Christians, they wouldn't die for their beliefs. They know good and well that their faggy sky-heroes are fake. It's LARPing at its finest. I'm fine with anyone who's secular or atheist so long as they realize that Christianity is necessary for the West.
>>
>>128306397
Whatever. I'd rather be a kike than a christian, because at least kikes today have balls and are not naive pussies. Go worship your globalist pope, your church full of shitskins and your jew god and take more refugees while you're at it.
>>
>>128307371
24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?
Matthew 16:24-26

19 How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again 22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened. 23 At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible
Matthew 24: 19-24

Christianity is a hard religion.
>>
File: 3_effy+skins.jpg (32KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
3_effy+skins.jpg
32KB, 510x383px
>>128308233

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.
>>
>>128308225
>>
>>128308225
>Whatever. I'd rather be a kike than a christian
See how quickly they betray even their own beliefs? These are the people with whom we should ally ourselves? There is no bravery in them. No courage or steadfastness. They have feet of clay!
>>
File: 1453631317908.jpg (207KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
1453631317908.jpg
207KB, 600x320px
>>128294473
Divide and conquerfag pls go and stay go
>>
I see all these swedes participating, yet your country is the most backward, regressive left endorsing, muslim loving place in Europe.
Cleanse your country, then you can talk about a rahowa.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l78krKf6e4

Silly kuffar.
>>
File: Lord.jpg (59KB, 411x599px) Image search: [Google]
Lord.jpg
59KB, 411x599px
>>128307703
Glory to God, Dues vult.
>>
File: LeftyParadeColoredIn.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LeftyParadeColoredIn.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>128308457
>t. butthurt papist
Take more refugees like a good goy. And kiss their dirty feet like your argentinian papa.

>>128308459
I didn't say I want to be a jew. I said I'd rather be a kike than a christian. Both groups serve the same goal, but kikes are the smart and powerful ones. Masters to christians.
>>
File: bulldozer.jpg (27KB, 599x317px) Image search: [Google]
bulldozer.jpg
27KB, 599x317px
>>128308623
>crusade-larper as executioner
So silly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AaiwjB9bbo
>>
>>128303081
> implying that pagan tribes lived in peace and never conquered each other
>>
File: spencer-homo.jpg (87KB, 329x271px) Image search: [Google]
spencer-homo.jpg
87KB, 329x271px
>>128307375
>You'd just abandon the bad shit - i.e. the subversive dicksucking mentality - and keep the good and christian things
>using lewd imagery lets you modify the teachings of Christ and make humility and longsuffering seem like bad things
I'd apply your "abandon the bad shit" logic to European cultural traditions, like pederasty and LGBT. European tradition and culture is not necessarily a history of Christianity, as >>128308016 explained
>>128307759
My point was that in the parable of the Good Samaratan, the foreigner was the neighbor.
>Also there's a lot of ways to help refugees that aren't as self destructive as what's being advocated.
I agree with you, but a lot of people on this board claim that the Bible says it's okay to only help your own people.
>>
>>128309018
they never did for religious reasons
>>
>>128309144
>implying they didnt capture people for ritualistic murder
lmao
>>
File: Brothers Wars3 - hjhj.png (895KB, 827x771px) Image search: [Google]
Brothers Wars3 - hjhj.png
895KB, 827x771px
>>128294294

That feeling when the entire world wakes up at the same time, because it's the Information Age.
>>
File: 1373320059967.gif (1MB, 264x226px) Image search: [Google]
1373320059967.gif
1MB, 264x226px
>>128309015
What do you find silly about it?
>>
>>128294875
If God gets in the way of justice, it's a false God. The only reason people don't go for justice is that they get burned in the process.
>>
>>128309260
and? it still wasn't because of religious animosity, there was no such thing as pagan based conflicts over their cults
>>
>>128308459
you will burn in the light of justice when you will, naked, meet your creator..you will understand and will beg for forgiveness
Get rid of all scum - pagans, heretics, muslims, degenerates ...

DEUS VULT Denounce your false pagan beliefs and save your soul DEUS VULT
>>
Can any Christian here tell me how you work your way around the "love your enemies" and "give him thy cloak also" verses?
>>
File: 1479670738119.jpg (8KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1479670738119.jpg
8KB, 250x237px
>>128309482
>D-DEUS VULT!!
>meanwhile (((jerusalem))), the rest of the near east, Anatolia and parts of Europe are in the hands of kikes or mudslimes
>>
File: 1495658254225.png (335KB, 870x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1495658254225.png
335KB, 870x1730px
>>128294294
>hurr all religions are fake anyways
>who cares that Jesus said that anyone who doesn't believe in Him will go to hell?
>you don't really believe that anyways!
no you stupid shit
Christianity is the only truth and to imply that I'm going to let unbelievers continue to pull other people from salvation is completely idiotic
you retards are larping we Christians are not
every second you imbeciles try to convert more people to your atheist play pretend festival is an afront to God
>>
>>128294294
I agree with this. Even though I may have some problems with Christians, we can put those aside for the time. We need to remove the browns from our eternal lands first. Nothing else matters until we secure our lands.
>>
>>128309482
I admire your zeal but the alliance is necessary.
>>
>>128309582
Learn Latin.
>>
>>128309114

You're aware of how fucking retarded your post is, no ? I didn't say humility and humbleness are bad things. I said reform christianity as a whole and abandon dicksucking mentality among others. I.e. "replace us with sandpeople, because it's christian" and that shit. I swear for every smart American there're 10 retards swarming this board.

Of course >>128308016 is right. I didn't deny it. I support it.
Which is why I advocate for a reformed christianity. Because you can apply all what was posted to a single one creator and also to Jesus. Note that the biggest fallacy is to reject ideas from people - no matter how good they might be - just for the fact that he might not have been "of a common ancestor". You can be a fucking NatSoc and still admire Christ. Because if the bible is right in that regard, he's God anyway and his origin is the holy spirit + mary. Then the whole ancestor shit doesn't apply to him anyway.

No nordic paganism needed, because it's fucking dead and as it is.
>>
>>128309776
>pic
>"is monarchism blue pill?"

Lad, do you even Satya yuga?
>>
>>128309722
doesn't matter. The only truth I am presenting stands undefeated
>>
>>128309582
You accept that Jesus is someone to look up to while realizing that you will never be at his level. Meaning that humans weren't made to be perfect and it's okay to sin and throw your enemy's corpse to the dogs.
>>
File: Internet.png (262KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Internet.png
262KB, 1600x900px
Varg is a cuck.
>>
>>128307912
>8. They hate our culture and history and demonize our ancestors.
t. American with no culture outside of Globalization.
>>
File: 1495061404905.jpg (77KB, 897x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495061404905.jpg
77KB, 897x1024px
>>128294294

Paganism is just cobbled together bits and pieces of Judaism. Nothing remains of it anyway that is relevant. Those who want to LARP as a pagan have little to no source material to even work with because the pagans were wiped out like garbage.

If you want to be a pagan, just go convert to Judaism and get it over with. Sure you'll be second class Jews and scorned behind closed doors, but at least you'll belong somewhere. It is the closest you're going to get to paganism.

Just keep in mind that true Christians will never ally with the Synagogue of Satan. Whatever rebellion you plot against your fellow Jews, you'll die for alone.
>>
>>128309835
Don't really have the time. Could you just tell me what you think these verses should have been translated as?
>>
>>128310022
monarchism>>>democracy
>>
>>128310196
THIS
>>
File: varg.jpg (17KB, 280x425px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
17KB, 280x425px
>>128310071
>>
File: 145940050656.gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
145940050656.gif
688KB, 664x714px
>implying that pagans arent part of the degenerated new age bullshit
>>
>>128294294
Together?

If you wan't to fight with me, well, there are enough enemies, but don't expect me to have your back.
>>
>>128310378
>aryans were similar to shitskin
Varg has issues.
>>
I dont get it. You guys are constant pilling the people.
Yet you want violence, are you just finding a scapegoat so you can debase yourself with primitive earges.
You guys are doing well trging to wake up others, why not focus on that, instead of burning everything down?
>>
>>128309776
How are you so certain that our faith isn't genuine?
>>
>>128294294
If they weren't such condescending faggots
>>
>>128310602
your are dumb
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
>>128310533
Exactly.. accept your creator, get baptized and than we can talk about something
>>
>>128309812
we're not larping
no real Christian will sit aside and allow people to continue living in unbelief
every person that takes God's children away from the light are our enemies

you say
>i admire your zeal
because you don't really believe in after life and you consider worldy matters like race and land to be more important than eternal salvation
the few thousand years humanity exists on this earth is a drop in the ocean compared to the eternity we will live in the afterlife

the only argument that could be made is that Muslims are a far greater threat to Christianity than pagan larpers are and that pagans can be useful in getting rid of Muslims at least
>>
>>128310231
>should have been
They shouldn't have been translated, as the meaning is lost. There is a distinction between personal enemy (to be forgiven) and the enemies of God (to be fought).

NT even relies on Greek understanding of love, they had four deeply developed ideas.
https://youtu.be/m4hI638mskQ

If you only speak one language, you should never speak.
>>
>>128310000
>I said reform christianity as a whole and abandon dicksucking mentality among others. I.e. "replace us with sandpeople, because it's christian"
No part of Christian dogma says to replace white people. You're attacking a straw man.
>>
>>128310859
>baiting this hard
>>
>>128308016
I can't help questioning if this is bait or people are using bait unironically

To say that man is innocent and that society corrupts him is the same as saying there wouldn't be any crime if there were no laws, which is the opposite of religion that tells you.

The side by side comparison is dishonest as fuck, which makes it the work of a biased shill.
"men is born innocent, society corrupts him" and "men was created innocent, the devil corrupted him" would be a fairer comparison. Rousseau is simply descriptive, while the shill adds makes the statement about Christianity consequential: "and was sent to this sinful world".

Earth, as in "nature", that which is outside Paradise, is not bad, it simply contains suffering. There are no morals to snakes and fires, no evil intent to floods and the pain of giving birth. Comparing "society" and "earth" is stupid and can only be done coming from the dishonesty presented above. It is not Earth that corrupts man.

The Solution?
To what? Society or Earth?
Because Jesus doesn't give a solution to earthquakes and cancer, which is part of earth.

So I guess Jesus is to be applied as a solution for society and whatever preceded him doesn't matter anymore and was just there to look good.

Marx intends to solve societies problems by... well actually, he didn't really told us, now did he?
He invisioned a heaven, but never told people how to get there.
That's why anarchists and Stalin can both be fighting for this commie heaven, they know the end but they don't know the means.

In Jesus, the means to get to heaven are taught to you, to solve all the problems of society, but not earth.

Apocalypse is not the means, it's one of two possible endings. Apocalypse is literally an end, fucking retards.
The other end, as in "meanwhile in the good part of the universe" is Heaven.
>>
File: 23421345234562345.jpg (127KB, 667x637px) Image search: [Google]
23421345234562345.jpg
127KB, 667x637px
When the church has converted enough africans and chinks, there will come a day when they no longer care about their minority white follower base. There will come a day when christians will have to make the choice, my people or my church.
Asatru will be there with open arms when this time comes.
>>
No. Larpagan fucktards aren't doing shit but whining like little hurt cunts about muh "jewish christianity, Jesus was a jew!".
>>
>>128310814
because no one actually believe in valhalla or thor or zeus or jupiter whatever ancient religion's gods you decided was the coolest
the only people paganism attracts is atheists who envy Christian's sense of higher purpose but don't want to be a part of a religion they mistakenly believe is "semetic"

pagans believe in their gods as much as Muslims that think they can co-exist with Christians believe in Allah
no one can have real faith in a religion that has been dead for thousands of years and whose gods claim to be so powerful and yet have apparently been sleeping for the last 2000 years
>>
>>128311026

I know it doesn't.
For the third time today: I'm not saying christianity says to replace your people - I even fucking said the contrary, see >>128297591 and >>128302405 - I'm saying that christian institutions and groups have weakened to the point where they think "love thy neighbor" means "import savage imbeciles to replace ourselves and our culture" - independent of why they do that.
>>
>>128294294
The idiot who edited this thinks that any significant portion neopagans are white nationalists and not morbidly obese wiccans and steampunks. They also put the meme swastika on the sun for no reason and blocked out the womans nipples thereby removing the "I AM GOD" text which shows the person who did this probably missed the point of the image. Plebs.
>>
>>128310772
We will never wake up enough people to fix the system through peaceful means. The "pilling" is only to awaken enough people to fight the coming war.
Every revolution or civil war is started by a tiny minority of the nation's population, usually 1-3%
>>
File: 1493762559486.png (314KB, 1000x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1493762559486.png
314KB, 1000x1271px
>>128311101
>To say that man is innocent and that society corrupts him is the same as saying there wouldn't be any crime if there were no laws
>>
>>128310533
>implying your kike on a stick is the final truth
>>
>>128311269
plus there's this
Christians don't really care about pagans because we know they're just atheists playing pretend and that their numbers are microscopic
only on /pol/ do you see this Christian-Pagan friction
because of angry LARPing atheist stormniggers that are so misinformed about christianity that they actually think it's Jewish propaganda when the Jews have always been against Christianity for several thousand years
>>
>>128311576
Jesus is the one and only truth and we Christians will never stop until we convert every last one of you to see the light of His grace and Majesty
>>
>>128311805
Then you're no different than the muslims and should receive the same fate.
Worship your kike god all you want but fuck off forcing it on everyone else.
>>
Nah, the pagans of Europe will breed many children and when shtf we will arise dominant and cleanse our lands of all types of jews, both the jews and the "christians".
>>
>>128311910
>yes yes goyim Christians are just the same as Muslims
>nevermind the fact that they've been co-existing with and in fact leading Western Society for the last few thousand years
>who cares about tradition?
>also ignore all the Muslims killing and raping your daughters and wives
>surely Christians would do exactly the same thing even though they never have!
>>
>>128311504
That's leftards for you.
>>
>>128310944
So do I have to learn Latin in order to understand the Bible properly?
>>
>>128310533
>>128310533
watch in a mirror idiot.

>Equality (every human is equal before god)

>Socialism (Love thy next as you love yourself)

>Surrendering to materialism (Loving God more then live itself, the difference is much smaller then you might think. You say that people have turned away from God and turned to materialism. I say, it doesnt matter who you serve as a filthy slave. Is it material satisfaction or a few kikes)
>>
>>128311072
you are though, mate. I am sorry.
>>
>>128312335
Absolutely. Theologians are another way around this. Most of the problems of "Christianity" are due to the meanings of the teachings being lost. Despite this, they are vainly repeated like machines.
>>
>>128312335
no
archaelogical discoveries of the dead sea scrolls and other texts have allowed us to create far more accurate translations of the original holy scriptures directly into English
King James Version is actually one of the least accurate translations
though I like it for the way it sounds and is enjoyable to read the archaic form of English
>>
>>128312335
I believe some form of ancient Greek is the one to go for.

One of the first times people ever wondered what the fuck they should do when translating a text was when translating the bible from Latin to Greek.
>>
>>128294294
Christianity is pagan. Paganism bleached Christianity and made it the religion of the white man. Only autistic role playing fags think uniting behind Christianity is a bad thing.
>>
File: 1494257361026.jpg (9KB, 238x238px) Image search: [Google]
1494257361026.jpg
9KB, 238x238px
>>128311914
Mate, you and your pagans are outnumbered by hundreds of thousands of both Christians and Muslims, you won't stand a chance.
>>
>>128308225
as I said here
>>128300129
All the """pagans""" are either fedoras who hate Christianity, because their mommy and daddy forced them to go to church or sunday schools or (((them)))
>>
>>128311914
>delusion the post
>>
>>128312214
>all kinds of shit muslims do but christians didn't I swear
You mean how they invaded Europe, slaughtered Pagans who wouldn't convert and destroyed all of their temples and monuments? Then they went around the world doing the same shit to non whites? The same thing Muslims did to Christianity when they began to spread?
Whatever you say, Christian Jihadi.

If your god is real I'm going to spit in his face when I die.
>>
File: divideetimpera.jpg (28KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
divideetimpera.jpg
28KB, 500x476px
>>128294294
>>
>>128313014
My parents are atheist and I'm sure as hell not a jew.
>>
>>128312946
and then there's this
what possible benefit could we get from allying with a few hundred larpers globally?
>>
File: MorningStar.jpg (185KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
MorningStar.jpg
185KB, 600x800px
>>128313119
>If your god is real I'm going to spit in his face when I die.
2edgy4me
>>
>>128312647
Which theologians would you suggest listening to? The only content related to Christianity I've really ever watched was https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEDhKKPl-o and other videos from the same channel. Also I see how 'love your enemies' could be misinterpreted but what about something even more explicit like 'resist not evil'?
>>
>>128313119
>invaded Europe
so i see you hate Romans now?
that's really pretty hilarious
i fully reject whatever "civilization" existed before the Romans conquered them
Rome is the greatest civilization to have ever been created and it was Christian throughout all of its height

Christianity is Rome's greatest and longest lasting legacy
kys retard
>>
>>128313119
Now that I think of it, pagans didn't fought alot against jews and islam
>muh roman empire
And... that's it, they also allowed jews to practice their faith.
>>
File: 1492748329401.jpg (4KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
1492748329401.jpg
4KB, 250x193px
>>128313378
>it was Christian throughout all of its height
this fucking board
>>
>>128313014
I am a Pagan. And I am a Christian. As a European born Irish, with both Pagan and Christian cultural roots, I see the connection between the two easily.

Christianity is a different version of the same core of principles and understanding about the Universe and the same core of values.
>>
I don't have a problem with pagans who don't have a problem with us but fuck Varg
>>
>>128294294
YES WE ARE STANDING TOGETHER, WE CAN'T LET RELIGION DECIDE THE FAITH OF OUR RACE
>>
>>128313504
>No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
>>
>>128313475
that's the reality my friend
pagan Rome stopped existing through the second half of its existence
Rome was at the height of it's power when Christianity was widespread
you can deny history if you want but you just look like an idiot
>>
>>128313608
Varg is a cuck who is afraid to talk trash to islam and judaism. So he settles with the easy target, christianity, he is pathetic.
>>
>>128312655
Got a link of better translations?
>>
>>128312896
>uniting behind equality and other false ideals is a good thing
>dont be a fool

pic one.
>>
File: 1494099350432.png (420KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1494099350432.png
420KB, 607x608px
>>128313211
Exactly, they have this idea that they are going to rise again and take power, but there are just a couple of thousand of them, where like half of that are larpers and the rest just socially awkward rejects and atheists in disguise. They live in a very delusional world. Let's just hope that they get over their childish behaviour and recieve the Holy Spirit and weep for their past ignorance.
>>
File: 1443279631667.jpg (236KB, 1460x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1443279631667.jpg
236KB, 1460x1460px
>>128313699
>Rome was at the height of it's power when Christianity was widespread
>Rome was christian in ~100AD
>christcuck unironically telling anyone to study history
>>
>>128313691
just ignore him
no one who claims to believe in two religions believes in anything
if someone actually believes in Christianity and (any other religion) then they've never read the Bible and they don't actually believe Jesus was the son of God
>>
>>128299316
>His mystery meat wife
post pics pls
>>
>>128294294

Wrong. We will purge the earth of all Jewish slave religions, cuck.
>>
>>128294294
Enough with this bullshit.

Christianity ftw. because it is based on pagan traditions with clergical structure and many possibilities to be interpreted

Paganism needs to be reformed or absorbed by woke Christians.

Also. Catharism ftw.
>>
File: a58.jpg (25KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
a58.jpg
25KB, 337x404px
>>128313798
>100 ad
>height of Rome's power
stupid ignorant atheists these days
>>
>>128294680
>I'm a pagan
>>
File: 1443470120106.png (168KB, 748x756px) Image search: [Google]
1443470120106.png
168KB, 748x756px
>>128313945
>principate
>not the height of Rome's power
niggers these days
>>
>>128313346
Reading books is a good method. Lewis wrote much useful English material, and it works as a stepping stone to the deeper theology. Nothing wrong with old classics, either.
>>>/lit/ has larger lists than I do, ignore their Stirner worshiping egos. Youtube has theology channels, but they vary in quality.
>>
>>128313691
Once you understand Christian Theology fully, you understand the Pagan Gods and the Christian God are two metaphors, two expressions, of the same concept.
>>
File: 1477516619457.png (814KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
1477516619457.png
814KB, 604x717px
>>128314009
>ignoring the fact that Rome was already widely Christian by 100 AD
>ignoring the fact that 130 AD was the height of Roman civilization
>>
File: images[1].jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>128313991
>>
File: 1480540976649.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480540976649.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>128314223
>Rome was already widely Christian by 100 AD
this is by far the greatest example of damage control and christfag distortion of history that I ever whitnessed, congrats
literally wewuzing on a scale that even niggers could never possibly reach, no wonder your religion has so much success among the bottom of the barrel of humanity
>>
File: 1476069570402.jpg (801KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1476069570402.jpg
801KB, 1462x1462px
>>128314009
>ignoring the fact that Rome is the single greatest spreader of Christianity
>ignoring the fact that Rome's last legacy is Christianity
>ignoring the fact that all the great civilizations Rome seeded were Christian since their founding
>>
File: odin.jpg (82KB, 269x398px) Image search: [Google]
odin.jpg
82KB, 269x398px
In the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the holy spirt

Yahweh +Jesus = Father +son+ Odin +Thor
>>
>>128314182
>For all the gods of the peoples are devils: but the Lord made the heavens. psalm 96:5
vivekananda, pls go
>>
>>128314074
And what of churches then? Sorry that I keep asking you in particular but to speak to someone knowledgeable on their faith is a rarity on this board. I just go to my local Presbyterian church but is this the right thing to do?
>>
>>128313239
Michael got the name Lucifer after he kicked his ass outta thanks for the art
>>
It's too hard to convince people to fight for Christianity because it is nothing but a myth. We are just doomed to live under Jewish rule.
>>
>>128314499
This is a reference to the false gods, which of course exist. European Paganism and Christianity are perfectly compatible from a philosophical, cultural and ethnical point of view, as they were for hundreds of years in Europe, where they slowly morphed into each other.
>>
>>128298243
If you actually studied it for yourself instead of spouting nonsense, you might actually see the truth. But you're too scared of being wrong. Coward
>>
>>128314542
I can't say, because so much is down to the personnel. If they are well versed in Christianity and in fact, Christian, it is good to go there. If they are simple in nature, as many of the older people and protestants are, then it is good for communal and traditional reasons. Nothing is supposed to prevent you from speaking to them to increase the depth of their faith.
>>
>>128295806

Its called brainwashing, u faggot... all those people are in the matrix
>>
>>128315305
I can guarantee you that Swedes have always been evil. Jews would be ok too if their behavior didn't resemble that of females. Swedes, though, they are a perversion of Lovecraftian scale.
Yes, I know of blood libel, but I also know of infanticide and abortion.
>>
>>128314542
research doctrines of denominations before joining any of them. Protestants have very diversified teachings that are sometimes contradictory to eachother. Cathodox have at large same teachings besides several nuances. So for that, I would reccomend summa theologia of thomas aquinas
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (33KB, 330x510px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
33KB, 330x510px
What do you guys think about satanists/luciferians?
>>
>>128315583
>summa theologia of thomas aquinas
though there are some parts in summa, that orthodox rejects and doesnt accept, but at large scale, it has its honor
>>
File: 1468306635360.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468306635360.png
98KB, 400x400px
>>128315697
satanists dont even deny they're larping atheists
and they don't even larp that convincingly
>>
>>128315697
Degeneracy
Everything was created to serve God and us, mankind, so serving anything but God, our father, is retarded
For atheistic satanists, they are just fedoras who unlike LARPagans are atleast honest with their intentions, so yeah, I put them on higher scale, than """pagans"""
>>
>>128315903
Edgy atheists, they think they are even above everyone.
>>
>>128315962
Yeah you are right, the non atheist ones remind me of wiccans somehow.
>>
>>128294294
be as christ to your brothers
be as thor towards the rest
>>
I've a copy of the new testament, do I read it or burn it ?
>>
>>128315697
Luciferians are Faust incarnate. Tragic to a sense that makes it art. Satanists are tragicomedy.
>>
File: crusades.webm (3MB, 939x400px) Image search: [Google]
crusades.webm
3MB, 939x400px
>>128309482
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (109KB, 750x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
109KB, 750x1060px
>>128294294
Pagans are literally the biggest degenerates.
>>
File: images[7].jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images[7].jpg
7KB, 225x224px
>>128316554
Interesting choice of words.
>>
File: Ajws00KTBvo.jpg (87KB, 720x423px) Image search: [Google]
Ajws00KTBvo.jpg
87KB, 720x423px
>>
File: 1496313119886.jpg (113KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
1496313119886.jpg
113KB, 648x486px
>>128315697
>oink oink oink oink
I can''t understand you goy
>>
File: images[8].jpg (9KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
images[8].jpg
9KB, 280x180px
>>128317338
>>
>>128317425
Animal Farm
The pigs take over. Huh Stalin was a GOY. Hitler's doctor was jewish
>>
File: IMG_2437.png (97KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2437.png
97KB, 640x1136px
>>128294294
This i am deus bult universsales fida snd I stand with my own, Evropa.
>>
>>128294680
Burn our blood and brothers?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>128317700
Are you a muslim by chance? All this talking about pigs...
>>
>>128309482
>checks flag

stop larping faggot
>>
>>128318027
nope that just proves you're a GOY.
>>
File: 1292191429250.jpg (61KB, 600x741px) Image search: [Google]
1292191429250.jpg
61KB, 600x741px
>>128318027
>The Ben Garrison signature
Always makes me grin.
>>
>>128318027
>posts Stalin
Communism is for Buisiness Goy.
>>
>>128318324
Interesting skull shape. East African?
>>
File: IMG_2443.png (106KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2443.png
106KB, 640x1136px
>>128318199
Daily reminder you cant live with jews, be employed by them, bathe with jews or eat with Jews.
>>
>>128318324
>>
File: IMG_2444.png (110KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2444.png
110KB, 640x1136px
>>128318497
Jews accusations against Christian Hitker are invalid in court.
T. Pope 1488 kikes r shit Evropa is master bitch
>>
File: 1272001089022.jpg (48KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1272001089022.jpg
48KB, 500x641px
>>128318438
No clue. I think he has some hereditary disease that makes him look like that. It's been almost a decade since he was posted often and I forgot his name, something retarded like "Mr. Sweet Fantastik."
>>
>>128318860
He probably took the bogpill.
>>
>>128317700
Women flock to strong men. Jews do the same.
>>
>>128294294
Heathen here, Im game and dont give a fuck if chistians want to fight with us too.Valhalla waits.
>>
File: IMG_2387.jpg (33KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2387.jpg
33KB, 300x224px
>>128318657
What have atheists/non monotheists done to kikes?
Alexander let kikes thrive rome let kikes thrive, catholics were dominant over kikes
>>
>>128318015
Do you know the history of Christianity in Europe or are you being sarcastic?
>>
>>128319437
There is no such thing as pagans, scandinavians killed each other in the snow, prior to monotheism and truthism over arbituarlism.
>>
>>128297614
>I listen to Gregorian chants while doing physical exercise.
*tips fedora*
>>
File: IMG_2446.png (94KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2446.png
94KB, 640x1136px
>>128319437
In the 2000 years of catholicism never di catholics say that a place was too white or that it needed kikes and non whites.
>>
>>128319828
Scandis converted to catholicism and italians didnt say now we can immigrant to swedish land..
>>
File: 1496439698997.png (241KB, 316x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1496439698997.png
241KB, 316x1665px
>>128319335
>What have atheists/non monotheists done to kikes?
>rome let kikes thrive
meanwhile your good ole christian Europe restored Israel home in the levant and gave the keys to the world to them
>>
File: 1464767291341.jpg (21KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1464767291341.jpg
21KB, 252x291px
>>128294294
As a Christian I fucking hate Christians, and recognize that it must be destroyed and rebuilt. I only go to church to play music and challenge the beliefs of people around me, I'm like a kike trying to subvert the people around me, they're pure cancer, literally progressive egalitarians.
>>
>>128320097
>You mean an arab victory
Literally arab mercaneries did this not even actual Romans
Look it up in Tacitus and Jospehus you want to knwo why Rome was not cursed? That's why
>>
File: 1496100730185.jpg (45KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
1496100730185.jpg
45KB, 400x246px
>>128320709
>Roman legions during the principate and befoe caracalla's edict
>arabs
>>
File: IMG_2458.gif (463KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2458.gif
463KB, 500x253px
>>128320709
Kys kike

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree

"Cursed"
Blessed by destroying kikes you mean
>>
>>128299601
Amen
>>
>>128321087
>>128320943
YeaH THAT'S RIGH ARAB VICTORY

SUCK ON THAT THICK SHITTY ARAB DICK
>>
>>128321087
The kikes were destroyed abd REMOVED from
Spain not a singke synagogue, and so spain became the ONE richest wirld power and discovered bountiful lands and boons of God having cobquered the aztecs and incas by the will of Hod thanks to CRUSHING the kikes
>>
>>128300129
this
>>
File: 1496460734665.jpg (213KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1496460734665.jpg
213KB, 750x732px
>>128308212
>>
File: 1496026082790.png (302KB, 960x821px) Image search: [Google]
1496026082790.png
302KB, 960x821px
>>128320589
that's like saying jews are trying to subvert marxism. they created it, it caters to their will already.
>>
>>
File: abc.jpg (739KB, 996x3150px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
739KB, 996x3150px
>>128300928
Not our fault you don't want to join :^)
>>
File: 2.jpg (867KB, 1225x897px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
867KB, 1225x897px
EMBRACE YOUR FOLKWAYS
>>
>>128294473
this
>>
>>128294294
Real talk, you don't actually believe that god could've been predicted by some human religion? I mean, almost undoubtedly, some god exists, but you don't actually think that the god is something that humans can comprehend or communicate with, or that he cares about some random apes on a ball?
I always assumed that you just claimed to follow religion to unite white people against a common threat.
>>
File: dfdf.png (47KB, 891x183px) Image search: [Google]
dfdf.png
47KB, 891x183px
>>
>>128323428
Wow that's edgey
>>
>>128294875
convert to Orthodox Christianity if you want to save the white race
>>
File: balder's purity.png (967KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
balder's purity.png
967KB, 1024x1024px
>>128325393
not an argument
>>
>>128323428
That sounds pretty gay desu
>>
>>128295172
>christians want to preserve the white race

Since when ?
>>
>>128300928
we are neither
check mate
piss off

>>128323721
this always makes me laugh
>>
>>128295098
>CHRISTIAN SHITSKIN DIVIDING WHITES

White Christians, NOW do you see why non-white Christians are a problem?
>>
>>128325623
Christians want to destroy the white race, not preserve it.
>>
>>128300129
>litteraly worship a kike
>call people with a faith dating from 5000 years before the creation of christianity a "kike project"

You Christians are pathetics.
>>
>>128326269
do you at leas know from where "kike" comes from?
Also, God has no etnicity or race, news flash for you
kys frog
>>
>>128309144
This
>>
>>128326638
My Gods have a race, the white one. Keep worship a kike sand nigger.
>>
File: larp.jpg (81KB, 1200x1014px) Image search: [Google]
larp.jpg
81KB, 1200x1014px
>>128327813
When will you admit that you are just a cucked fedora who is mad at God because his parents forced you to go to sunday school? :^)
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.