[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you worship top level athletes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: nfl.png (379KB, 640x360px)
nfl.png
379KB, 640x360px
Do you worship top level athletes?
>>
>THIS GUY IS A BEAST
>>
>>128293378
>Worshipping people who don't bring anything relevant to the society
>>
OMFG THAT GUY IS TALL AND CAN RUN FAST HOLY SHIT SO COOL WOW HOW HIGH CAN YOU JUMP???? OMG RLLY MADE ME THINK
>>
>>128293378
Worship? No.

Respect? Yes. Even with good genes a crazy amount of intense exercise comes with being a professional athlete. I don't respect athletes that aren't grateful for having blessed genetics and multi million dollar contracts though, like that fucking tool who couldn't even stand for his country's anthem.
>>
I don't watch any sports whatsoever. What faggot would watch sports instead of play them
>>
>>128293378
No, most 'Athletics' I've watched recently was the first half of Superbowl.
Couldn't care less about sprots
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128293378

Sports are used to control/pacify/distract the Public.("Bread & Circus's")

Various sports are rigged or have rigging elements in them.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>128295760
>Various sports are rigged or have rigging elements in them.

I've always suspected this as a college football fan. I don't even think there's a big conspiracy around it. Just someone who wants to tip the scales in his favor. Since those players don't get paid and often come from dirt poor families, I don't think it would be that hard to bribe a running back to fumble the ball, or a safety to let a receiver get by him.
>>
>>128295760
FRANK
STILL LARPING FRANK
LMAOOOOOOOO
This namefaggot is a disinfo shill that hasn't produced any evidence for his larping, anyone that falls for his shit is a retard
>>
Thank God, pro sports are fucking dying.
>>
>>128293709
What a stud!

He's got a nice bubble. (<-- This literally means he's got a nice ass.)
>>
>>128294095
>>128296225
At least 60% of all the athletes and sportsmen you see on TV are doping and doing steroids like noone has ever done before.
Its not just genetics and hard work and scheming, though there is alot of scheming around not checking athletes for doping in an effective manner.
>>
File: olympia.jpg (372KB, 639x1916px) Image search: [Google]
olympia.jpg
372KB, 639x1916px
>>128294095
This.

Athleticism is a high form of human expression. It requires power, health, will, skill.

Modern sports? Pop garbage, opium for the masses.
>>
File: jenny.jpg (111KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
jenny.jpg
111KB, 1024x683px
Yes! An emphatic "YES"!
>Jenny Rissveds
>>
>>128297049
Oh and the higher you get to the top the more are doping, forgot to add that part.
>>
File: jenny-nom-nom-nom.jpg (38KB, 363x490px) Image search: [Google]
jenny-nom-nom-nom.jpg
38KB, 363x490px
*tight*
>>
I don't "worship", but watching superior athletes square off on a daily and weekly basis is pretty fucking cool. The human body is capable of so much.
>>
Talking sports is an American male pastime. You're weird if you don't know anything about them
>>
>>128293378

Worship? What's worth worshiping about guys who run around and throw balls for millions of dollars? Their athleticism is certainly impressive, but it's worth noting that they also have access to the best sports medicine and that their career lifespan doesn't really extend past 30-35, after which they feel the toll on their bodies for the rest of their lives

That's besides the fact that many of them are just scumbags
>>
>>128293378
for jumping high? >>128293378
that's gay
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.