[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Thinning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4579.jpg (24KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4579.jpg
24KB, 182x268px
Movie looks like shit but the "scary" premise is actually our dream.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=8FbQoI8P7c4

Basically they give out tests in schools and purge idiots and degenerates. I see no problem with this.

The politician in the trailer saying "they are parasites, and we must purge them!"

I mean this is basically /pol/ the movie.
>>
Standardized tests are pretty awful, memorizing equations and factoids is nothing like an IQ test
>>
>>128292768
Most /pol/ posters would be the idiots and degenerates
>>
>>128292988
Sure, but the premise of thinning the herd and killing off dead weight is awesome.
>>
>>128293424
That's something that's supposed to happen naturally. This modern medicine has ruined everything.
>>
File: 003.png (335KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
335KB, 600x547px
>>128293309

On the upside, at least shareblue will stop posting.

>also implying not conditioning from the globalists
>yfw Alex Jones is right.
>>
the premise is hilarious.
>>
So - I get to cheer for the bad guys?
>>
I thought this was going to be a feminist horror movie about a fat dyke going on a diet.
>>
>From the director of "Smiley".
>And this thing
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNUKz_h_tU

This fucking guy is literally a 9gag user for god sake.
>>
>>128292768
I gave it a 4/10 I think... maybe a 3/10. So better than most of the shit that's come out in the last 5 years, but not good enough to really surprise me at all.

I thought the ending was a little silly though. They were pretending to do something horrible to cover up something less horrible, lol
>>
>>128292768
>Purge
>He doesn't know
>>
I hope it has a strong female lead who saves the day through gumption, pluckiness, and overall just being a female badass!
>bonus points for interracial or lesbian sex
>>
>>128294690
She is a child star though
>>
kek if this was a thing /pol/ wouldn't exist
>>
>>128295114

>implying this isn't a thing

We just appear to all be on the same system. Really, we are streamed. Sure, just keep working hard. One day you will make it. LOL!
>>
>>128292768
But /pol/ has the lowest iq of 4chan. Pretty much every person here would have to be purged.
Second of all, with eugenics and gene therapy you wouldnt even need to purge anybody, you would simply just implement the genes responsible for a higher general intelligence. That would bring the birthrate down significantly because smart people tend to only have 1 or 2 children which is below replacement rate.
>>
>>128295018

Even better, pedophiles are the next group in line for "civil rights" activists
>>
File: 1483818100061.jpg (396KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483818100061.jpg
396KB, 1600x1200px
Tfw former grammar school student

All the plebs would die, my friends and I would be okay though
>>
If you got less than a 25 on the ACT consider yourself purged.

28 here, made the cutoff
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.