[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DeepState Kills 5 Year Old Girl and Parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: Totally Not Current CIA.jpg (44KB, 540x594px) Image search: [Google]
Totally Not Current CIA.jpg
44KB, 540x594px
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-triple-homicide-santa-barbara-20160324-story.html

Saw this story yesterday and did a little research. This guy is fucking Ex-CIA according to local news sites.
>"Not much is known about Frederick, but online searches show he founded the now-defunct oil company Cal Tech International Inc. and was an ex-CIA agent of Jordanian descent. The younger Haobsh left a scarce Internet trail (he had a Facebook page with one profile picture visible to the public)."
>>
>Killed a bunch of chinks
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>128291453
Can't CIA kill people without getting caught?
>>
Who did the chink work for?
>>
>>128292573
He was a very successful holistic doctor that was the beginning of the end of the corrupt medical industry aka the deepstate noone talks about here

>>128293147
Yes, but this guy got caught by some high tech shit or something the rich doctor neighborhood had that isn't regular for most places

The CIA also wants to intimidate holistic doctors world wide, which is why I am CIA. I'm scaring all you doctors into not practicing new medicine correctly. This mainstream will NEVER cover this, but /pol/ will scare all the holistic doctors into quitting
>>
>>128291453
>non-whites killed
>non-white arrested

This is a good day
>>
File: Suicided.jpg (23KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Suicided.jpg
23KB, 400x225px
>>128294925
Not much is known except for a failed oil company LLC and "ex-CIA" according to the local independent news site

>>128295324
Haha. Much edge. So funny.
>>
File: Finder.jpg (35KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Finder.jpg
35KB, 500x376px
>>128295174
>wrapped in plastic
>>
>>128295174

>(((holistic doctor)))

really now anon?
>>
File: YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS.jpg (87KB, 526x665px) Image search: [Google]
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS.jpg
87KB, 526x665px
>>128295725
>Montez is the corpse inspector
>The fatal forehead shot was described as a "tight contact gunshot wound" with the "gun tip touching the forehead." It was an "execution-style gunshot wound."
>Montez believes the shooter placed the tip of the gun with a suppressor/silencer on Emily's forehead.
And his Dad helped with the whole thing

This is a family business.
>>
File: 1491857105146.jpg (639KB, 964x686px) Image search: [Google]
1491857105146.jpg
639KB, 964x686px
>>128296390
>Alternative medicine confirmed to work by all patients
>Would literally bankrupt a 4 trillion dollar a year, Jew dominated industry that's corrupt to the Hebrew core
>(((It's Jewish goyim, don't trust it!)))
Pic related
>>
>>128291453
Cia are all pedophiles and sadists. Burn them and their families alive.
>>
>>128296390
>so reddit he fell for the (((mainstream """medicine"""))) meme
fucking lol just commit suicide now dude, you'll die of chemo within 5 years anyways.
>>
>>128295174
why does he wear the badge?
If we take it off does he die?
>>
File: OurPotato.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OurPotato.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>128298453
Go to bed Hannity
>>
>>128298401
>>128298669

Its hilarious how all crackpot bullshit conspiracy sites are funded by psuedo medicine and sex pills
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.