[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gwg/ George Webb general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

What the fuck happened in the last 48 hours? It somehow got even less coherent than it had been.
>>
File: 1486611672449.jpg (63KB, 620x622px) Image search: [Google]
1486611672449.jpg
63KB, 620x622px
>>128289372
quick rundown, brief gestalt, etc

I haven't heard anything about Seth Rich in the past day or two, please advise
>>
>>128289513
I'm trying to figure it out. They just ended a livestream that made no sense. Something about infowars setting them up, or something. Also, mongo databases with PII.
>>
It seems to me like their ngp-van data dump shit is totally wrong though.
>>
They need someone who isn't techncially incompetent. Some of this shit is so cringe inducing.

There are two versions of the datadump floating around. One is 1.2 GB zip file. The other is a 540 MB 7z file. Otherwise the names of the files are identical. We don't have authoritative file hashes.

It seems like the only difference between the two files is that the 7z file has *newer* timestamps for *most* of the files. With the timestamps for most of the files changed to July 2016 (a few days before Seth died).

The zip file is larger because it contains a lot of rar files which *appeared* to just be duplicates of the subdirectories contained within the zip. Eg. zip contained both `subdir` and `subdir.rar`; the 7z contained only `subdir`.

The older timestamps in the zip are mostly from 2009-2010. These are "last modified" timestamps. Also, nearly all the reports are dated from the same period.

Unfortunately they and their supposed 'experts' aren't mentioning any of this.
>>
They're also spreading a rumor now that CIA's pandemic is being used.
>>
GW should stick his thumb drive in Trish the Dish.
>>
Infowars had the interview with Cernovich and Webb on their YouTube. A couple hours after posting it they deleted it. They probably realized these guys are running with a bunch of circumstantial evidence.
>>
>taking advice on files being compromised with state actor level malware from someone who calls it a "z7" file and doesn't think to distribute file hashes
>no one, including their supposed "data expert", apparently doing a diff on the contents two different files floating around
>ignoring the fact that the ngp-van archive was floating around over a year ago, and was being advertised as a guccifer 2.0 leak

>>128291589
i saw their purported infowars stream last night but it was just this trio blathering and didn't feature cernovich.
>>
also supposedly this woman was "beaten within an inch of her life" a few days ago? gtfo
>>
BOMBSHELL: SETH RICH Rundown! FIRE EM UP /POL/
>George Webb is scaring Debbie Wasserman Schultz
>Claims he has two FULL data drops that Seth Rich was leaking
>Kim's "parking lot" provided secured tunnels and storage for SEVERAL other wikileaks leakers, including Snowden and Manning.
>This may seem like a moot point now, but in terms of timeframes and validity to Kim's claims, it's not...
>CONFIRM MEGA UPLOAD AND WE HAVE IT ALL
ALL the details here: www.riggedit.com/Seth-Rich/
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
>>
Bump

Webb claiming they've been played by TPTB who are always playing both sides. Hillary was a liability so they decided to pull the plug on her a few weeks before the election and jump on the trump train. Now they are trying to regain control and shut down places like this and and the alt media. There was personally identifiable info on the docs Webb and good an uploaded and Webb is claiming they will be framed. Remember guys, fake news hurts real people...

at least this is what I think he's saying
>>
File: 10400944_1040633458816_3919_n.jpg (119KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
10400944_1040633458816_3919_n.jpg
119KB, 604x453px
>>128289626
when they come back there is new info - depending on the lawyer.
>>
I turned it on in the last 5 minutes & the chat was going nuts, Webb was rambling, Trish was blowing her nose...It was crazy. Trish said people want an explanation, for what just happened, & Webb said no, they have to watch the video. They MUST watch the video to know what happened. Then they went offline.

That was like an hour or 2 ago, and I'm still confused. Cernovich is a faggot, I already knew that, but the chat was saying he did something earlier to them. He was I guess really rude to them? But what fucking video!?!
>>
bump this because I dont like being confused
>>
live nao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOhrlEBlmPM
trish is trying to hide cameltoe
>>
feels like a cult now
>>
>awkward looking, technologically illiterate boomer vlogs every single day for a year
>it took until now for nu/pol/ to realize he was full of shit
>>
>>
>>128291890
He's talking about someone in Vancouver name Allison who was the wife of one of the ISI guys who then went through the New York Film Academy program - not Trish.
>>
Bump. Watching now. Still confused. The chat is EVIL right now on youtube
>>
>>128299019
youtubers are the worst, it's always evil
>>
>>128299152
I usually don't watch live streams, but I have been watching this play out the last few days & the chat was actually fun at times, not mean all supportive & funny. Today it's not. at all. Poor Trish :(
>>
File: IMG_2250.jpg (65KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2250.jpg
65KB, 657x527px
>>128297340
What the fuck are these bafoons on about right now? It seems like incoherent LARPing to me.
>>
>>128291061
I noticed that. They are mentioning Pandemic possibly being used with this data dump, correct? This data dump that people are currently debating whether or not is new or old information?
>>
Pandemic is SERVER based. Also, they are freaking out over the fact that the 1 gb zip file was repacked without the duplicate zip files in the root. Obviously this happens when someone who doesn't know what she's doing, zips up the wrong directory. Who the hell hasn't done this before? Ugh
>>
>>128300034
people who say 7z
>>
>>128289372
its close to popping so the disinfo needs to be ramped up
>>
>>128292903
hahaha man fuck this kike
>>
>>128300411
the tech aspect of this has become cringe... if they don't want to lose credibility, they need to bring on a grey hat and someone to analyze the freaking hashes
>>
>>128299658
no clue
what ifs and answers to comments i have not read, the lives are super confusing
>>
that was weird...
>>
>>128301099
Yes & it's annoying when Jason would get offended when anyone suggests that to him lol

His reason half the time for not knowing answers to peoples tech questions is:
>I don't know, I use a Mac.
>>
>>128301463
"OMG an AVI file!! Proof they killed JFK"
>>
>>128302311
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I saw that too! That was soooo bad!!
>>
Right /pol/. Time to talk.

I've been watching these George Webb videos...

I'm going to give them one bit of advice: CONTEXT.

The videos are pointless if you can't explain the context of how the information fits in to the wider picture.

One final thing: going around talking openky about associations with the Mossad?

In the UK at least, there are criminal statutes that I would be worried about.

That really makes the videos feel like a LARP.

He is a lovely chap though... so I'm likely to keep watching.
>>
>>128289372
>hillary et al traffic children and body parts
>they have people killed
>they are laundering money
>they are distributing drugs
>but I dont want them to go to jail
Guess how I know George is garbage?
>>
>>128304085
it's not his decision who goes to jail. by maintaining a neutral position, he maintains credibility as a journalist (and also saves face from getting whacked - as opposed to saying "i'm coming for you HRC!")
>>
File: webbmeme.jpg (139KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
webbmeme.jpg
139KB, 888x499px
>>128289372
wtf has happened to George over the last couple days? this has turned into a total shit show
George isnt even drunk but still incoherently rambing about who knows
just my few thoughts:
- this whole Trish thing seems sketchy af, her "contact" was prolly a setup
- they now seem to acknowledge that it was indeed some kind of framing job with Steve Pieczenik (sketchy INFORWARS contributor, former deep state actor) in control
- Braverman seems to have been save in Israel with his mother all this time and may or may not come forward against the CF
- I still cant find the video with George identfying the ISI operative that brought his canadian source in trouble
- streams are now 90% rambling, hardly worh to watch, George should just get back to his 8x3 min video series
>>
>>128304211
He's not remaining neutral, though. If he made no comment on the matter one way or the other, that would be neutral. He is openly advocating for amnesty and immunity from prosecution, which basically destroys any credibility he had has a person.
>>
>>128289372
Bump
>>
>>128304445
(((They))) MKUltraed him
>>
>>128305193
How about we put it this way instead? You have no credibility, anon.
>>
>>128289372
>cointellpro
>>
>>128307100
might be inclined to agree had GW not led the charge on building awareness for most of this stuff, and performing original research
>>
>>128305629
He mentioned in one vid podesta threatening his kids then he started getting drunk all the time and rambling he might be crashing his own plane so to speak
>>
latest update, George convinced Trish to have sex with him because they only have days to live. Trish the dish now regrets letting Mossad George into her knickers
>>
hes mossad guys what do you expect
get the autists who would otherwise be weaponized to pay attention to you then lead them down useless rabbit holes
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.