[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITALY MEGATHREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 35

File: italian-flag.jpg (136KB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
italian-flag.jpg
136KB, 1422x800px
What about this? EU's bitch? USA's bitch? Waiting to claim back the true Roman heritage? Future leader of poor EU countries? Dead in 10 years by Troika's grip? Discuss
>>
File: Italian_Republic.jpg (35KB, 480x528px) Image search: [Google]
Italian_Republic.jpg
35KB, 480x528px
>>128281670
>>
File: giove2.jpg (25KB, 204x287px) Image search: [Google]
giove2.jpg
25KB, 204x287px
>>128281670

Waiting to claim Roman heritage. All you have to do is start worshiping old Gods as archetype of dominance, and you'll be on your way to success

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEppX3Abato
>>
>>128281670

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_mafia_during_the_Mussolini_regime

>mussolini basically BTFO'd the mafia untill the ((((liberators)))) came
>>
Ahi serva Italia, di dolore ostello,
nave sanza nocchiere in gran tempesta,
non donna di province, ma bordello!

Quell' anima gentil fu così presta,
sol per lo dolce suon de la sua terra,
di fare al cittadin suo quivi festa;

e ora in te non stanno sanza guerra
li vivi tuoi, e l'un l'altro si rode
di quei ch'un muro e una fossa serra.

Cerca, misera, intorno da le prode
le tue marine, e poi ti guarda in seno,
s'alcuna parte in te di pace gode.
>>
most worthless country both world wars
>>
File: LDV.jpg (39KB, 306x492px) Image search: [Google]
LDV.jpg
39KB, 306x492px
Check 'em.
>>
>>128282797
in ww1 we were as worthless as you were during ww2
>>
File: manholdingitalysonlyinvention.jpg (217KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
manholdingitalysonlyinvention.jpg
217KB, 1300x957px
>>
>>128281670
not remotely relevant enough to be anyone's bitch. a cog in the EU wheel
>>
>>128283017
you were useless in ww1m but you had the privilege of fighting the retarded austrian army
>>
I have one Italian friend on other website. She is awesome and redpilled.
>>
>>128282797
Someone explain to me this meme, Japan was a much worse ally. They managed to win against chinks and gooks who at the time were dirtpoor farmers. They just gave USA an excuse to jump in on the war.
>>
>>128283963
>ameritards
>slovenia

this is a thread about italy. only italian slovenians and amerismarts accepted
>>
>>128284381
i just came to state a fact
>>
Cant wait to see this fucking boot crash and burn completely
>>
>>128281670
I'm currently in the process of adquiring italian citizenship through ancestry.

Should I move there in case my country goes the way of venezuela? Living in a small alpine town seems comfy as fuck.
>>
>>128282362
Very interesting read and that's part of why I say USA's bitch
>>128282797
As if you ever did anything that doesn't directly help lobbies and israel
>>128283688
Absolutely wrong, both the history and the size make it very important for the EU as a whole
>>128284181
Look into the abhorrent human testing that Japan did in the 20th century. The US took their data and further worked on it
>>128284900
That's pretty harsh but I can't say I really disagree
>>128284907
If you can live in a small alpine town, and you have a steady income stream, it's definitely a paradise
>>
I love Italians. They're literally good at everything - singing, painting, poetry, film making, architecture, science, music. Land of Da Vinci & Shadilay. Too kind tho - just let the migrants fucking drown.
>>
>>128281670
>Believes Air Conditioning will kill you.
>Believes you will certainly die if you swim after eating.
>Lives at home into 30's
>No clothes dryer in house
>Can't get a job without knowing someone or nepotism, patronage.
>Shit tier GDP due to not working more than 5-6 hours a day.
>Believes wearing a scarf will prevent bronchitis.
>Believes fans cause neck/muscle pain.
>Many leave H.S. functionally illiterate.
>>
>>128285155
For the last time, italians had no say in that decision. We haven't had regular elections since 2013 and even then they just ignored the will of the people because of MUH STABILITY. All of our last rulers have been EU shills without any real democratic mandate nor vision for the future, all they're interested in is appeasing EU bureaucrats.
>>
File: CautionHot.jpg (27KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
CautionHot.jpg
27KB, 425x282px
>>128285277
>Lives at home into 30's
>Many leave H.S. functionally illiterate.
These are true. If we want to play this game, don't forget that you're so dumb you need preventative stickers or you will drink scalding coffee
>>128285586
Well Syriza was regularly elected and they literally ignore the outcome of a popular referendum, so it's not like having elections would help. And now, all these talks about the need for an Italian Macron to bring ((((stability))))
>>
>>128285277
lol half of those things are actually true buddy
>>
File: 1496064808029.gif (1MB, 638x773px) Image search: [Google]
1496064808029.gif
1MB, 638x773px
>mfw italo-american
nobody likes us
>>
>>128285887
Come on now, our media isn't as bad as in other western countries. Anyway I see that , "italian Macron" is just code for Renzi and I really doubt italians are up for that
>>
>>128286086
If you don't know the basics of italian history and language you are not italian, you're a calabrese.
>>
Your fate is decided. come sit by me and enjoy some barilla.
>>
what do you think of Beppe Grillo?
>>
>>128286368
im a 2nd gen immigrant
my parents didnt want me and my siblings to learn the language or carry on any traditions because "muh anyone can be american"

but im trying my best to re-learn it against their wishes
idk why youd just scrap it off like that
>>
>>128281670
The Italian people have no serious patriotic spirit. They'll get hugely upset over personal family drama, then when you tell them their country is being invaded you can tell they don't like it but their eyes just kind of glass over and there's not fire in them to make it stop. Like they are an already defeated people. Not to mention the vast majority of the current younger generation of men are skinny and effeminate.
>>
>>128286502
Bernie Sanders with a tinfoil hat, he shills for NEETbux and is further-left on immigration than PD. Some retards like him because he talks shit about the establishment but he wants to enact the same exact policies of said establishment with the addiction of MUH TRANSPARENCY. He also explicitly said more than once that if it weren't for him all of the populism would have been absorbed by the far-right and that we should thank him for that.
>>
>>128286231
>our media isn't as bad as in other western countries
TV is an absolute joke and newspapers actually have news, but are far too biased one way or the other to be honest in their job
>"italian Macron" is just code for Renzi and I really doubt italians are up for that
I can also see a center-right candidate claiming that title, for the good it will do. It's a disaster either way
>>128286502
About him personally, I don't really have an opinion. I used to love the movement when it started, but it really had ups and downs. I really wish they had a firm (yet open) opinion on immigration, economics, EU. I'd vote for them in a heartbeat.
>>128286565
Learning the language is not the best effort, but I very much encourage you to learn culture and history
>>
>>128286839
sounds like the whole europe desu
>>
>>128286839
>>128286987 replied before I could
>>
>>128286565
So your parents are "those" kind of italians, do they come from Emilia/Toscana by any chance? Anyway I wasn't trying to be a cunt, I was just stating a fact, good for you for wanting to learn about your heritage
>>
>>128286502

A charlatan piece of shit, but BTFO'd the left so all good
>>
Why are People in Rome so damn rude? i mean 90% of travelers agree with me on this..

I have traveled through the entire country and i would say that (and you will disagree with me) people in Napoli were the nicest...
>>
>>128287306
Really? If in 2013 Grillini hadn't been total autistic fucks they would have formed a coalition thus giving this country an actual elected government. They are responsible for putting PD in power.
>>
>>128287233
I get where you're coming from. I didn't take any offense. My father is from Sicily and my mother is from Lombardy. I definitely take after my mother in terms of appearance though, I'm far more pale, with green eyes, and so forth compared to my father.
>>
Magnifico
>>
File: 3454564560.png (127KB, 380x377px) Image search: [Google]
3454564560.png
127KB, 380x377px
>>128283559

>HURR DURR PIZZA
>>
>>128282036
Fuck off pagan LARPER
>>
File: 1495482194603.jpg (108KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495482194603.jpg
108KB, 960x960px
>>128287527
probably just banter, Romans are known for taking the piss constantly
>>
>>128287527
Rome banter best banter
>>128287542
This is absolutely wrong. They are willing to cooperate on issues, but they don't want to be PD's bitches and that's why they refused. PD finds it way easier to deal with Forza Italia because they are ok with it. How is Nazareno 2 going for them? They don't even pretend to be leftists anymore
>>
>>128287527
Romans are known for being arrogant, vulgar and loud. I don't know, maybe it's the WE WUZ environment that makes them think they're betten than anyone else>>128287572
I'm sicilian myself so I know that the rapebaby meme burgers spam on /pol/ is mostly a myth, only a minority of sicilians have arab-like features, if you take most southerners and put them away from the sun for a couple of months they'd look white, I personally have your exact features
>>
>>128288054
>They are willing to cooperate on issues
That's respectable for being an opposition party in parliament but if you want to govern you may need to form an alliance and they're too autistic to understand that. I mean, do you really think they are ever going to get 40%?
>>
>>128288063
I think they are over the top when they say sicilians are sandniggers.
>>
>>128287542

> If in 2013 Grillini hadn't been total autistic fucks they would have formed a coalition thus giving this country an actual elected government.

Coalition with whom? PD?

> They are responsible for putting PD in power.

That's the thing.

Although I don't deem tinfoil args being superior to leftist, at the very least they dispersed the fucking young lefties for good, once and for all.

The long shadow of the '68ini boomers finally died, I agree it left millenials politically without a clue but at least we have a clean slate.

Also we have to thank them for Renzi, which is a son of a bitch but again he showed old lefties the door.

As you may notice I have little love for lefties, boomers specially
>>
File: BIC.jpg (52KB, 1179x1179px) Image search: [Google]
BIC.jpg
52KB, 1179x1179px
I want a BIC inside my asshole right now..
>>
>>128288810

why do you want a french biro up your ass?
>>
>>128288619
I love our country, we still need to reach the point of no return unlike most countries.
>>
>>128288619
They didn't necessarily have to do it with PD, but M5S+PD would have still been better than PD+FL putting in power literal EU puppets who chopped away more of our sovereignity.
>>
>>128288330
>They are willing to cooperate on issues
It's PD that does not want to cooperate. Since they are the first party, they want someone to use as a stool. 5S don't want to do that, but FI and maybe some smaller parties do. That's why there's no alliance in sight, even if they could work together in practice. They might get 40% tho, there is still hope
>>128288619
>tinfoil args
Although there are definitely tinfoil args, I wouldn't dare call them a "tinfoil args" party
>>
diocane
>>
>>128289013

> we still need to reach the point of no return

I disagree, I believe we got them there long before, Tangentopoli is some kind of template for ((((arab springs)))) in a non mudslime country, Berlusconi the template for Trump the populism log before the rest of the west -not that I'm proud of it.

We probably should start rebuilding ...
>>
Do you see Catholicism remaining as strong as it has in the past or is italy abandoning religion the same way the rest of western europe is?
>>
>>128289150
I don't get where all this optimism about M5S is coming from since until now their whole platform has been MUH ONESTA, MUH TAGLI AGLI SPRECHI and lefty policies, they are ambiguous on all important subjects like immigration, foreign policy,financial reforms, I bet they're even in favor of Ius Soli...They're only convincing in the justice department for things like fight against corruption,tax evasion and prescription.
>>
>>128289606
Proper catholicism is dying, I think more and more italians are adopting the wishy-washy lefty-compatible version of christianity sponsored by Pope Francis. We're still much more conservative than other western countries tho.
>>
>>128288998
He might be gay
>>
Gib back Trieste
>>
>>128289663
As I said above
>I used to love the movement when it started, but it really had ups and downs. I really wish they had a firm (yet open) opinion on immigration, economics, EU. I'd vote for them in a heartbeat
Ambiguity is something that needs to go as soon as possible, you can't govern only getting votes out of anger. That's why they are still meh candidates. They are for sovereignty, that is something I always encourage. Their detractors can only say that they made Rome into a mess (which it has been for 50+ years) and that Grillo dictates everything (which is more true for other parties)
>>128289606
Catholicism in the common sense is pretty dead, but we still have a parasite state within the Capital, and the 2000-years-old religion makes us much more conservative than we would otherwise be. It's more a ghost than an actual religion
>>
>>128281670
Are Max Bunker's works appreciated in Italy as much as they are in ex-yu?
>>
File: IMG_7101.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7101.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>128286086
I'm Italo-American and even I hate us. I have grandparents straight off the boat, and here these fuckers are calling their American grandparents Nonna and Nonno. And the accent, oh my god.
>AYYYY OOHHHH GABAGOOL
>EY VINNY LOOK AT DIS FEENOOK
The fag across the street from me bought a fucking Vespa. He takes up a whole fucking spot with this TINY RED MOPED. FUCKING LOOK AT THIS SHIT.
I hate Tristate Area Italians so fucking much.
>>
>>128286368
I've studied Italian history extensively and would bet I know more than most Italians. I've also learned how to speak Italian conversationally.

Have I earned the right to call myself Italian?

Can I come home?
>>
>>128287233
This is pretty much how all Italians in the us are raised. I'm third gen. And no one in my family speaks proper Italian anymore (besides some great aunts and uncles). They assimilated fully into the US, which I'm fine with, however with today's multiculturalism Zeitgeist it leaves me a little resentful
>>
>>128289150

>I wouldn't dare call them a "tinfoil args" party

Grillo started cashing on tinfoil subjects back in the days he was just a coedian, which was in the 80s

I didn't follow them lately but I recall they were strong with novax, chemtrax and illuminati BS, but here's the catch: before the '89 those were fringe lefty args, so they stole that electorate which is good with me since it weakened the left.

>>128289663

> I bet they're even in favor of Ius Soli

Nope, unless they changed theyr mind recently

https://www.google.it/search?q=grillo+contro+ius+soli&rlz=1C1GGGE_itIT390IT390&oq=grillo+ius+soli&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.6734j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>>
>>128284907
is comfy as fuck if you are rich as fuck otherway you are under bridges sucking dicks for a piece of bread if you have low degree
>>
>>128290985
They are pro-renewables, pro-green and anti-pharma, but they hold legitimate positions, they are not crazy conspiracy lunatics. A part of their electorate is, but the party is not about that
>>
>>128290333
No
>>
File: Piaggio_Ape_Kasten.jpg (324KB, 1484x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Piaggio_Ape_Kasten.jpg
324KB, 1484x1068px
>>128290779

there is nothing wrong with vespas, they are sold all over the world even in japan, indian and east-asia in general.
GTFO mongrel you are not italian
>>
>>128290807
If you have italian ancestry you can legally have a shortcut for citizenship, the fact that you'd like to come home and that you know about our culture makes you more italian than all of those relativist millennial faggots who ditch their country as soon as they can for a few more shekels, talk shit about it and still dare to vote left while living in fucking Germany. Italy will welcome you with open arms anon
>>
>>128291372

Gib back trieste or I break spaghetti, cover it with ketchup and call it italian pasta!
>>
oh mein Gott das italien meme
>>
>>128291442
you don't understand how gaudi a red vespa in america is
>>
>>128291442
I like the Vespa, I really do. It's a nice shade of red and everything.
But he takes up a whole fucking parking spot. He doesn't even drive it. It just sits there day in and day out, wasting space.
>>
>>128291590
I don't care, here we eat cevapcici with kran and drink lasko and pelinkovaç, pasta does not bother us
>>
>>128286839
another american thinking like he knows all about europe. fuck you
>>128281670
how can I get citizenship to help out? my dad is Italian but I don't have it
>>
>>128281670

-Non siamo le puttane dell'EU, la maggior parte delle loro richieste sono ragionevoli o non così terribili come ci vogliono far credere e nel lungo periodo ci aiutano. Il nostro debito pubblico è troppo alto basta welfare a gente che non paga 1€ di tasse e mangia mangia solo.

-Eravamo sotto l'ala dell'america dopo la seconda guerra ma adesso ci guardano come appestati. Non gli serviamo più e siamo in crisi. Il brutto è che sono riusciti ad infinocchiarci con +100 f35 di merda.

-Eritaggio romano. é da un bel pezzo che non abbiamo più la forza e lo spirito romano lasciamo perdere questa storia. è inutile che ti scopi una vecchia perchè da giovane era una gran figa.

-Guida degli stati europei poveri? No cazzi loro, non riusciamo a guidare noi stessi figuriamoci gli altri.
>>
>>128291787

ok but i still don't get all this anti-italianism coming from USA flags, not even croats and slovenes are so mad at us and it's really weird. At least they had good reasons
>>
Discord
7KRRuy
>>128291606
How did an austrian went past the piave?
>>
>>128292090
Ciao Angela, come va con i cinesi?
>>
>>128292090
>Non siamo le puttane dell'EU
AHAHAHAHAHHA come no
>>
>>128292085
Absolutely based. Please annex Slovenia and us and form a new empire. Together we will enslave the pasta-eaters and then acquire oversea colonies.
>>
OP succhia lo spaghetto grande e nero.
>>
>>128292090
Possiamo dire di tutto, ma quando c'era BERLUSCONI, porca puttana se era un pezzo grosso. Nel suo yacht potevi vedere Putin e Bush assieme, era un mediatore e un pezzo da novanta.
Nel clima politico mondiale con lui eravamo MOLTO più sotto i riflettori, nel bene o nel male.
>>
>>128291787

dude grow a pair and burn it or shoot him you are in america! jesus
>>
File: governoandreotti2.jpg (32KB, 610x251px) Image search: [Google]
governoandreotti2.jpg
32KB, 610x251px
>>128291298

> A part of their electorate is

But their entire point is doing what their base want, althoug ofc Grillo has the last word which is why I call them cialtroni.

Don't get me wrong, I voted for them with the very intent of destroying the last renmants of lefty marxism and also to see if they were trustworthy, which unfortunately I deem them not.

I have no idea what to vote next, if I could I'd vote Gentiloni, I'd like the return of a class of politicians whose do shit discreetly instead of tweeting incessantly and being general assholes.

Right now we need to keep afloat what's last of our industries and finance trying to resist the fucking french whose only scope is to destroy and dismember us piece after piece.
>>
>>128292412

questo è vero
>>
>>128292393
at least we have something to eat
>>
File: simbolo-piccolo.jpg (596KB, 2000x2004px) Image search: [Google]
simbolo-piccolo.jpg
596KB, 2000x2004px
the only possibile solution for Italy:
>>
>>128292362

What are you doing Hrvoje, we're supposed to open foibe again damn it
>>
>>128290779
You're not italian, never were and never will be.
>>
>>128292199
Most Americans are just above retard level when it comes to intelligence. Just ignore them or post le 56% face.
>>
>>128292308

la cassa è vuota i nostri vecchi e la vecchia classe dirigente ci hanno mangiato la pensione non possiamo continuare a far debiti.

Fa schifo ma è la realtà.

le cazzate come gli 80€ e il reddito di cittadinanza sono strategie per far stare buoni i giovani e raccattare voti
>>
>>128292735
do you want to get exterminated again
NON SI UCCIDE ABBASTANZA remeber?
>>
>>128292087
http://www.esteri.it/mae/en/italiani_nel_mondo/serviziconsolari/cittadinanza.html
If you can prove you dad has italian citizenship it should be pretty easy, you should contact the local embassy.
>>128292529
>choosing politicians for personality over policies
Gentiloni is a literal commie who gave up communism when it became unpopular, he is a Renzi stooge with no plan whatsoever for Italy's future, he's a bigger cuck than Letta
>>128292691
they only ever looked good in comparison with DC's corruption and because they never governed shit
>>
>>128292900

History seems to recall it the other way around mate. You were the one that got genocided.

Besides, y u heff to be med, it only dead spaghetti storage containers. Foibe did nothing wrong
>>
>>128292199
Oh, no, you misunderstand.
I'd love to visit Italy. I'm very proud of my heritage, in fact.
But It's the gaudy American Italians that I can't stand. Even my Nonna and Nonno think they're annoying. They're like bad caricatures, you know? Gives actual Italians a bad name.
>>
>>128292691
>Of course the Austrian cuck is pro communism

Really heats the oven
>>
File: 1481118805040.jpg (83KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1481118805040.jpg
83KB, 500x579px
>>128292735
B-but there aren't enough of us left ;_;
>tfw asking Italians to dump the bodies into holes because all of the few people are too tired after shooting them all day
>>
>>128292879
Genio, gli 80€ sono stati un ladrocinio delle casse pubbliche voluto da renzi per le elezioni, allo stesso modo dell'IMU tempo fa. La lega si è venduta, forza italia lotta con unghie e denti solo per sopravvivere, e il pd è la vera puttana dell'EU. Continua a credere alla crescita grazie all'austerity
>>
>>128293027
don't you remember Mario Roatta?
or Mario Robotti?
>>
>>128293196

What do you mean? You only need a few thousand soldiers to kill millions of Italians.
>>
>>128285277
>Believes climate change doesn't exist
>Can count only up to four countries in the world (Murica, Canada, MEXICOH, uh... Murica?)
>Muh cheeseburgers
>Muh gendah-iguoleedee!
Fuck off, Amerifag. You're a byproduct and nothing more.
>>
File: salvini soros.webm (1MB, 928x522px) Image search: [Google]
salvini soros.webm
1MB, 928x522px
>>128281670
>>
>>128281670
>>128289931
Come to memeball general!
>>
when is the bank bail in happening italicucks?
>>
>>128293230
Se quell'imbecille di Berlusconi si togliesse dai coglioni Forza Italia arriverebbe al 25% in questione di giorni. Ma la demenza senile è così.
>>
>>128284907
If you're racemixed stay where you are.

I have a racemixed buddy: the father is an Italian emigrated in Brazil, the mother is a Brazilian neggresse. He speaks the dialect better than me, is smart, hard working, and he's all around a cool guy. He's must have white genes codifying his brain and he's probably more racist than me, but he looks like a full blooded nigger. If the DotR comes I'll warn him to flee to Brazil, because I still don't want his kind here.
>>
>>128293027
>>128293196
>>128293291

ITT: Assblasted Turkish rape babies
>>
>>128293364
>ywf be Salvini
why even live?
>>
>>128281670
Salvini.
>>
>>128293230
Are you one of those Padania LARPers? Adopting nationalism and financial federalism instead of secessionism is the only thing making LN relevant
>>128293459
Forza Italia doesn't exist without Berlusconi, most of its voters are old and middle age fucks who see him as the cool reincarnation of Duce
>>
File: btfo.png (27KB, 1717x107px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
27KB, 1717x107px
>>128293291

>>128293196
>>128293291
>>128293196

LMAO what are you talking about? even the german and austrian collaborators deported you en mass to ovens
>>
>>128293291
Fuck I forgot about that. They even left those nice tunnels and bunkers after they left. Maybe we should spare some and make them build railway and tunnels. I want a modern train system.
>>
So, what happens now that Monte Paschi has been bailed out? Has the Italian Denbts bomb been defused long enough to get Renzi elected?
>>
>>128286231
Your TV manages to be dumber than american one, that's a true achievement.
>>
>>128293737
>can only kill italian when we are fighting a civil war and the american
Classic yugoslav coward
>>
>>128293736
Parisi was a good alternative. What a waste.
>>
>>128293708

Ottoman empire never reached Slovenia

>>128293737

>Ljubljana
>implying that's a bad thing
>implying I'm not from a region Hitler personally visited and loved

Top kek spaghetti

>>128293771

Yeah, no, italians don't work. They speak a lot of nonsense and sleep
>>
>>128293737
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>128293817
>Renzi
>elected
No one will win next elections, leading to a forced coalition between Renzi and Berlusconi that will keep doing the same shit we've been doing for past years, this is the most likely scenario. I hope Salvini wins but I wouldn't bet money on that.
>>
>>128292991

>Gentiloni is a literal commie who gave up communism when it became unpopular,

Did you know he refused his nobility status in order to be coherent with his political views at that time?

I don't like bragging politicians for it always reflect crappy politics, beside as I said we need to save our industries and finance first, whatever and whoever it takes, once those are done we're done for good too, and there's no coming back from there.
>>
>>128293130
Explain
>>
File: 4565676780.png (11KB, 1337x46px) Image search: [Google]
4565676780.png
11KB, 1337x46px
>>128294013
>>128294017
Apparently foibes killings were invented by germans to get rid of you guys, the irony
See picrelated
>>
>>128293113
>gaudy

but that's all Italy have been all about since the begninning of time =/
>>
>>128293459
Forza Italia è completamente morta senza Berlusconi, non c'è neanche da discuterne
>>128293736
No, I'm not with LN and I'm very much against strong nationalism and secession
>>128293875
That's very true
>>128293817
Nothing really. Banks that fail stress tests will be recapitalized at public's expense, which means debt grows, German hawks will prey on us, and taxpayers will suffer again. There's no way out
>>128294062
Not even forced, they can just cooperate since they are not very different
>>
>>128294219

And with anything resembling a left in Germany about to get stomped, Italy better brace itself.
>>
>>128293906

Italy, a country of 80 mil people, manage to kill 800 civilians of a country with 2 mil people, then get GENOCIDED in return. Keep dreaming Mario, illusions of grandeur

>>128294202

Partisans, not people mate. Read more closely
>>
>>128294361
this time we will just go full piave
>>
>>128293230

tu cosa proponi invece? Continuare a far debiti finche la bolla scoppia?
>>
>>128294430
at least we don't live in a shithole like slovenia
there is a reason we don't talk anymore about irrident law
nobody want you slavchimp
>>
>>128293875
That's only true for entertainment, in which we're latin-america tier. For what concerns political discussion and news reporting we give space to everyone, probably just out of profit and opportunism, but still.
>>
>>128294448
Prendere una direzione economica e seguirla. Basarsi sull'agricoltura, sull'industria, sul turismo o sulla finanza, investire produttivamente e crescere. Continuare con l'austerity significa che quel poco che c'è di produttivo muore, il welfare peggiora ulteriormente finchè non verrà privatizzato tutto quello che si può privatizzare, e peggiora la fuga di talento e di capitali. "Ce lo chiede l'Europa" significa è vecchio e si è visto qui e altrove che serve solo a distruggere il sud per aumentare il surplus del nord
>>
>>128294728

Slovenia has had a higher standard of living than Italy for a few years now, mate.
>>
>>128294869
now thats high level shitpost
why i have slovenian whore on the tangential everyday then?
>>
>>128293291
lol slovenia cuck shut up u little peace of shit country.
>>
>>128294448
Non c'entro nulla nella discussione, scusate se m'intrometto. Volete sapere cosa farei io? A mali estremi, estremi rimedi. Privatizzerei e/o sopprimerei ogni servizio pubblico non strettamente necessario, istruzione inclusa, istituirei un'unica flat tax al 15%, e trasformerei l'Italia in una confederazione altamente decentralizzata con la magistratura come unica forza unificante. Problema risolto.
>>
>>128293459
Ne dubito: FI è il partito di Berlusconi e morirà con lui. Non che sia sbagliato in sé, ma è così.

Salvini, che sarà quello che vuoi ma non è stupido, lo ha capito e sta cercando di riempire as sud il vuoto lasciato dalla decadente FI che è attualmente occupato dal M5S, che lì fa numeri da capogiro. È innegabile che il sud sia a maggioranza conservatore/tradizionalista/cristiano ed è un grande pozzo di potenziali voti per una Lega2.0 nazionalista (ma federalista), anti-immigrati, anti-EU. Se Salvini riuscirà a vendere il marchio Lega al sud (anche con partiti gemelli, vedi Noi con Salvini) farà il botto.

Da notare che il partito gemello della Lega al Sud non è un partito generico, ma è anch'esso un partito personale. Salvini sta cercando di blindare la sua posizione politica e rendersi "insostituibile". Il Matteo ha ambizioni e la sa lunga, e secondo me sa più di quello che non dice e sta nascondendo il suo vero power level.
>>
>>128295179
naples is already like that
>>
>>128295179
Ma si, non abbiamo bisogno di roba inutile tipo infrastrutture, istruzione, sanità, guardie forestali, tasse sulle imprese, redistribuzione del reddito. Seghiamo via tutto e vediamo che succede
>>
>>128295001

>higher average wage
>much lower national debt
>#1 GINI in the world
>top10 ihdi in the world, much higher than shitaly
>#3 highest growing job market in the world
>etc. etc.

>facts are raycis

t. Shitalian intellectual

>>128295099

That's rich, coming from a swiss
>>
>>128295354
"Istruzione"?
"Tasse sulle imprese"?
"Redistribuzione del reddito"?
>implying che siano cose buone
"muh welfare"
>>
>>128293364
Based Salvini
>>
>>128294448
fai debiti in funzione di un futuro guadagno.
L'austerità non porta alto che a una morte lenta.
Fai ripartire l'economia abbassando tasse e incentivando l'incentivabile. Fai debiti ma chissene fotte, prima o poi ti rientrano. Almeno migliori la vita delle persone creando lavoro e ottieni punti di crescita positivi invece del solito 0.0001%
>>
File: ITA.jpg (258KB, 980x716px) Image search: [Google]
ITA.jpg
258KB, 980x716px
The problem I have with italy is how its basically a fake country, its way too divided. My paternal side is 100% italian, it comes all from the north which is rare for an american. My grandmother almost dis owned my uncle for marrying a southerner woman (from napoli), she didn't even want to go to the wedding. That is how divided these people are. Not to mention all the different dialects.

I also dislike a lot of italian americans (95 % are southerner/sicilian). They see my last name and think I am one of them, I have almost nothing in common with wops.
>>
>>128295610
You're right, I admit it and I've no problem telling you so. But you may live in a golden skyscraper, you're slav and you'll always be nothing more than a slav. Now fuck off Slobodan.
>>
>>128295610
>italian average wage
>slovenia
LOL
>>
>>128294774

il welfare è troppo e bisogna ridimensionarlo. gli investimenti andrebbero bene ma con quali soldi? non ci sono. Le tasse sono d'accordo sul non aumentarle
>>
>>128295894
>Fai debiti ma chissene fotte

Fai debiti ma chissene fotte

si certo pizza e mandolino ci pensa pantalone chi cazzo ti da i soldi se sa che non li dai indietro?
>>
>>128296242
>>128296071
Io non capisco se parli seriamente o dici per scherzo
>>
need to solve the rumeno problem
>>
>>128295908
unironically kill yourself "basically austrian" polentazzi
>>
>>128293493
I know a lot of blacks and mestizos with Italian ancestry here. Fuck, why Italians are such coalburners?
>>
>>128290779
Gotta love burgers claiming to be "italo-american", like it gives them some kind of permission to speak when the only thing they can say is "disgrazia".
>>
>>128295991

And you'll always be non-white.
>>
>>128296821
>slavchimp resort to UR NON WHITE XDDDD
say that while you live in a shithole
>MUH GINI INDEX
if everyone make 1 dollars everyone have the same
>>
>>128296821
>implying you are
>>
>>128296926

No, it means that average young person doesn't have to live with his parents into his fourties, but keep dreaming.
Maybe one day you will be able to rent a room by yourself, while I'm buying my third apartment as an investment at 27.
>>
How much ketchup should I put on my microwave pasta?
>>
>>128297175
id rather live with my parent than live in a cardboax box or under a bridge
>>
>>128297265
>pasta
>ketchup
choose one
>>
>>128297586

Do you honestly believe architecture is much different 50 kilometers from you? How stupid are you mate?

Must be all the nigger genes
>>
>>128297741
nobody said you have different building
the only difference is that you live under the bridge because you are all poor
>>
>>128297741
we wuz whitez 'n' shieet at its finest.
>>
File: 1485617454115.png (450KB, 323x356px) Image search: [Google]
1485617454115.png
450KB, 323x356px
What should we do fellow spaghettis?
>>
>>128297265
>"microwave pasta"
fuck off and learn to cook.
>>
>>128297965
Says while he's living with his parents, while I'm buying real estate like candy, kek

>>128297997
Slavs aren't white and neither are shitalians
>>
>>128298148
>buying a real estate
you bought the cardboard box space under the bridge?
>>
>>128298246

How did you niggers manage to convince people Venice is more than a sewer?
>>
>>128298148
you mean huts for the shitskins you are importing to Europe? good job shlomo, good goy.
>>
>>128298371

That doesn't even make sense, Italy is THE country that imports niggers into Europe
>>
reminder: superpowers like germany and the anglos deindustrialized us since the 90s(we were the fourth economical power in 1991 see:the surpass,then you know what (((((happened)))) ).
anglos hate us since the unification of italy(they litteraly unified us with (((garibaldi))) to destroy the economy of the 2 sicily kingdom) ,also they hated us because of our colonization(we weren't monsters,unlike em,see ethiopia were they trained and armed ethiopians and made them hate us).
also the destruction of lybia was an undirect hit to us(we wanted to trade with lybia,they gave us gas and oil).
tldr:germany,france and the uk hate us(uk the most) and destroyed us with eu and corriuption.
usa is bad aswell but better than the others.
>>
>>128285277
>clothes dryer
what exactly is the purpose of one,besides destroying your clothes,raking up your electricity bill etc?
You have rope
you have sun
free organic energy free dryer
Plus they smell better esp the shirts if you lt them outside overnight
>>
>>128298613
also i was forgetting,when we took ethiopia the uk fined us(songs were mad about this,"la malvagia albione",see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNyrxtGM9lI&t),when they did whatewer they weanted during colonalization.
>>
>>128296691

Stop makin us look like a bunch of puerto ricans ya wop

venetia has nothing in common with italians
>>
>>128299173
>sanction this
LMAO
>>
>>128295354
>Istruzione
>Sanità
Privatization of both of these would result in a net increase in quality of service, for a price
then again, both of these already have private competitors due to the terrible state they rest in, so It'd be not unlike throwing them off a bridge
Not a terrible outcome overall. I would throw Sapienza under the bus without a second thought. Used to be a great university.
>>
File: IMG_0715.jpg (79KB, 752x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.jpg
79KB, 752x617px
What if it was only smellz?
>>
>>128281926
ok ma quale materiale?
>>
>>128298080
Obviously you don't understand the Gourmet finesse and art of the microwave because you're a stove oven ape - microwave gnocci for example, with a perfectly timed pounce for the stop button, in sweet glory of exacting the right crisp of melted Caciocavallo Podolico, but I see you don't understand this Italy.
>>
File: pizza-oven-in-stones.jpg (78KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-oven-in-stones.jpg
78KB, 650x488px
>>128298080
But I was also thinking you're a stone oven ape as well.
>>
>>128295001
are they qt?
>>
Italy in a nut (pasta) shell
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 631x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 631x899px
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 640x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 640x888px
>>
File: 1496268633549.jpg (225KB, 1807x823px) Image search: [Google]
1496268633549.jpg
225KB, 1807x823px
>>128302307
>implying
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x748px
>>
forza bros! forza fucking italians!!
>italy master race
>>
>>128301846
How do you make your pizzas then?
>>
>>128302566
Nero was blonde and why the fuck is a statue of Octavian in his early 20s an old fuck in his 50s?
>>
File: Cardboard Real Estate.png (1MB, 1727x753px) Image search: [Google]
Cardboard Real Estate.png
1MB, 1727x753px
>>128298148

>while I'm buying real estate like candy, kek
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>128302566
Keep dreaming. Italians are basically black. The romans were wiped out. All modern Italians are arab/african apes
>>
>>128303301
>The romans were wiped out
This didn't happen. The title of Roman as a form of citizenship was wiped out. The people were not all wiped out.
>>
>>128303301
Sauce me on a relevant arab/african invasion that Italy had.
>>
>>128303301
Also not implying anything. I like Roman history but whether modern Italians are or are not Roman in any form, it hasn't served them well in the last 300-400 years.
>>
Daily reminder that any pizza not baked in a stone/brick firewood oven is fast food tier.
>>
>>128303301
roman was like saying american
the genetics of italy didn't change that much
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
>>
>>128296454

forse mi sono espresso male. lo riscrivo meglio.

-ridurre il welfare partendo dalle cose che servono di meno

-non aumentare le tasse

-ridurre gli investimenti stupidi ed inutili

quindi austerity

Adesso è scritto "bene" non mi si può dire che non si capisce al massimo non si può essere d'accordo sul contenuto.
>>
>>128299333
The most swarthy terrone is infinitely whiter than a Puerto Rican
>>
File: flag of venice.jpg (69KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
flag of venice.jpg
69KB, 500x289px
>>128299333
The most beautiful flag in the world.
>>
Just remember fellow pastaniggers, next election we vote Salvenee
>>
>>128298341

it's funny that only veneto is more relevant than whole jewgoslavia united, untermensch.
>>
Do italians like gabagool aka capicola?
>>
>>128304847
But salvenee said bad things about the south, that's like if Trump said all southern Americans are redneck's, he's got no chance
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (49KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
49KB, 600x649px
>>128304847
I surely will.

>tfw i have no salveenee pepe memes
>>
>>128305050
First we must kill all african an muzzies, then we'll solve higher tier problems
>>
>>128305050
false,that's the old lega nord,salvenee is going from north to south.
i literraly feel it's our only real choice,5 stars could be /ourguys/,but they are cryptic on their intentions,they have no direction.
>>
>>128305050
Quite the opposite: he's been trying to rebrand himself and the LN as a mainstream nationalist right wing party (although with a federalist spin to it) and even created a sister party in the south specifically for this.

Also this >>128305304.
>>
>>128281670
This may be Itlaly's chance to get back the Roman Empire!
>>
I see Italy as "the most relevant 'poor' European country" alongside Poland and one of the most likely to try to shake off the EU, but also a country at a decently high risk of economic collapse unlike Poland. Also guessing that most of your jobs left Italy besides agricultural stuff (which I assume the migrants do cheaper), cooking, and tour services. All of which to basically fuel tourism from rich Europeans (who see Italy as just a pretty vacation place) and worldwide audiences (who want to see the culture). No clue how true it is though, this is all gathered from random /pol/ threads over the past few months. Either way, I hope shit improves for you guys. The basic gestalt that I take away from this is that you guys are fucked thanks to the EU.
>>
I read the Chinese economy surpassed the Italian one in 2001. It's quite crazy, both the speed of Chinese development and the Italian decline.
>>
>>128307535
we went under a process of deindustrialization caused by EU policies
>>128298613
>>
>>128308003
Did you lose your collective balls after 1991?
>>
>>128302566
Then why is modern Italy no where near as great as ancient Rome was? Surely a master race would thrive for centuries/millennia, no?
>>
>>128308078
we lost our goverment and politicians....all of them,the all play the international game...
ironically,the only politician who cared a little about italy other than berlusconi was a socialist ....
>>
>>128308144
>Surely a master race would thrive for centuries/millennia, no?
they did last for a millennia, but empires rise and fall, whats your point?
>>
>>128305304
There are too many in Italy, mite be too late m8
>>
>>128307454

lot of thing you said are correct other are pure mistake. econimic collapse more probable in italy than poland? this is just incorrect.
we are not fucked thanks to eu but we are in shape thanks to eu
>>
>>128308507
My point is that they have been shit for the last 300-500 years. They were even useless at war, completely disgracing the Roman Empire which they claim to be descended from.
>>
>>128302566
wtf is that a neck beard?
>>
>>128284707
A fake fact . If italy would have sided with france and UK , france would have lost against germany .
>>
>>128309128
americans are dumb
>>
>>128310551
Brazilians are subhuman
>>
File: Napoleon.png (275KB, 1704x347px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon.png
275KB, 1704x347px
>>128309128

you can say what you want, but napoleon was 100% italian by blood and also one of the greatest generals that ever existed...
>>
>>128309799
Nero was the original neckbeard autist.
>>
File: italian federal republic.png (715KB, 1460x1836px) Image search: [Google]
italian federal republic.png
715KB, 1460x1836px
Rate the Italian Federal Republic.
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.