[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thats right goyim uncut dicks are gross

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Average Joe.png (33KB, 330x380px) Image search: [Google]
Average Joe.png
33KB, 330x380px
Women dont like smelly ugly uncut dicks...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArpRKXml5Iw
>>
>>128281347
fpbp
>>
File: 1484350517561.jpg (506KB, 1600x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1484350517561.jpg
506KB, 1600x1033px
>>128281010
kek.
(((women)))
>>
>>128281347
I don't think you can bump yourself m8
>>128281367
What on earth are you doing?
>>
Why did my obstetrician refuse for lack of religious merit?
>>
File: 1f7.jpg (23KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
1f7.jpg
23KB, 342x400px
>>128281385
OP was talking about women, not (((women)))
>>
File: suffering.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
Never been turned down because of my winky sweater.
Been turned down because of my dick piercing though
>>
>>128281819
Kys pls
>>
>>128281439
le bump xD also i pity american women they dont know any better they have been brainwashed from tv to internet with shit like this and when some amerigoy defends mutilation by dr goldberg and says heh your smelly penis is worthless women prefer cut they dont know that American is only country where circumcision is legal besides Middle East...
>>
>american women education
>>
>>128281819
No u
>>
>>128282074
I think that the women who are up to our standards wouldn't be watching this in the firstplace.

The brainwashing is massive there though. You could feel how they were trying to shame men who aren't circumcised (whoever watches it) and women who don't have a circumcised partner. It also implied that this is "mainstream" and hopes to work on peer pressure against women.

>>128282323
Why did you reply to yourself? you mean >>128281943
?
>>
File: IMG_7691.jpg (34KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7691.jpg
34KB, 500x286px
wash yo junk, nigga!

old story or myth forget where said moses (who if he existed was Egyptian given the name) had a diseased foreskin so made it a thing for his cult.

very not necessary except a tiny % may need mild surgery to release the glans but no reason to remove.

unless you want to desensitize the glans - which obviously happens.
>>
>>128281010
these women are clearly jews. who cares what they think. i wouldnt fuck a jew if you paid me
>>
>>128281819
>dick piercing
100 times worse than cutfags. Consider suicide
>>
We should start making materials promoting FGM. And act like it's just some mundane procedure and that women should just get used to it.
>>
>>128282448
Yup, its the weekend and ive had a few and a few more
>>
>>128282726
Wake up leaf, did you forget what world you live in? Mutilating white male dicks is perfectly fine, mutilating beautiful female private parts is a sin against all mankind.
>>
>Fade in to smiling bright toothed mullato guy
>"I just like my vag without labia. "
>Jump cut to some obviously white chick who isn't muslim wearing a hijab
>"It's not like guys know what to do with a clitoris anyway. amirite ladies?"
>fadecut to picture of starving children with Africa, with out of place elevatorish music playing. Captions about crappy made up STI statistics.
>Follow with 2 minutes of testimonials from guys about how cut girls are just better.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1024x576px
circumcision is literal torture/mutilation and should be banned. The reason most Americans defend the practice is because they're too ashamed to admit that they've been robbed.

t. kike doctor stole my foreskin
>>
>>128283128
Sorry your country got kiked. You have my condolences.
>>
>>128283128
I'll give a minute of silence for all the American cock-sleeves devoured by the jew, it's the least I can do.
>>
>>128283617
f
>>
>>128282448
i remember when i was like 13 year old and i used to watch fox for shows like family guy and simpsons and one day i saw sex and the city there and i episode was about some dude having uncut dick and they were making fun of him and she was being disgust saying how uncut was better and doesnt look lik worm etc so that dude circumcises and says how now his dick is awesome and hes confident and he dumps her so he can have sex with every women possible... And i felt inferior for being uncut and i actually went to google how to get uncircumcised... Just shows that (((they))) are doing it on purpose...
>>
Had to get cut as an adult due to medical reasons.

It's weird as fuck, I can still "phantom feel" my foreskin when i think about it. It feels like I should be able to sense it with my hand but I can't, itr's freaky as hell.

And yeah, it seems most women find cut dicks more attractive, but who gives a shit?
If I didn't have to cut it I wouldn't. It's retarded.

Anyone who bring sup the "women find it more attractive" tyhing as an argument for getting cut is a total pussy.
>>
My white american gf loves my uncut penor you fuckin hippy
>>
>>128281010
>american """"culture""""
>>
>>128281385
fuck me that painting is beautiful. I want more!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.