[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /pol/ so hostile towards women and why do you see them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
Why is /pol/ so hostile towards women and why do you see them as an object for pleasure and baby making machine? Why don't you support women's spiritual and intellectual growth? You get what you ask for. You want perfectly shaped sluts with big tits and ass who will be obedient only to you and keep her mouth shut. And then you get it, but along with it, you get cheated on million times, kids that are 90 % not yours and a miserable marriage. If you truly wanted traditional women, more women would be traditional since women usually behave as the majority of men expects them to behave.
>>
>>128279335

We don't want sluts, we dont respect women because women these days aren't worth respect.

Some whore that takes a mile of niggerdick only to turn around and try to court you to take care of her tarbabies is worth nothing.
>>
>You want perfectly shaped sluts with big tits and ass who will be obedient only to you and keep her mouth shut.
>And then you get it
How high are you?
>>
>>128279604
It's easy to get such slut, don't tell me it's not. They are the easiest women to get in the universe.
>>
>>128279709
>don't tell me it's not
how would i know?
>>
>>128279335
>why don't you support women's spiritual and intellectual growth?

Women themselves are the biggest obstacle to this.
>>
>>128279335
if youre not part of the solution youre part of the problem

or in dumb speak:

take a look at your family photograph and if you dont see three happy well adjusted white kids that arent degenerate, youre a failure in your biological purpose
>>
Think about what is required for spiritual and intellectual growth. And then tell me whether women are actually prepared to meet those requirements.

What is required for intellectual growth?

1) Ability to think independently and to hold opinions that may not be compatible with those of others.
2) Intellectual and moral integrity, ie a will to consistency (being faithful to one's moral code even when emotions or sentimentality calls)
3) Ability to focus on one idea for long periods of time (years)
4) Ability to read and comprehend the works of masters of philosophy, drama, religion, etc.
5) Willingness to endure great suffering in order to discover the truth in oneself

Now tell me whether or not you see these qualities in women on a day to day basis. I see the opposite:

1) Lack of mental rigor required to defend one's opinions with logic especially when outnumbered or under threat of ostracization.
2) Lack of guilt and inner torment pertaining to logical contradictions.
3) Unwillingness to be held personally accountable for hypocrisy.
4) Uninterested in timeless works of philosophy and drama.
5) Unwillingness to abandon sentimentality, immediate gratification, and comfort in order to sustain philosophical rigor.

Women will only become equal to men in terms of spiritual and intellectual maturity when they abandon the feminine impulse in themselves, something which even the most optimistic thinker in regards to women would deem nearly impossible.
>>
>>128279463
>>128281770
These
>>
>>128279463
LMAO, small dick cracker confirmed. This is why y'all spend all day shitting on blacks on here. It's depressingly entertaining.
>>
File: th.jpg (8KB, 271x171px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 271x171px
>>128279335

>spiritual and intellectual

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! That's the opposite of what women want. They spread their legs for the most toxic masculine beefcake douche bag chad that walks in the door but don't give a SHIT about deep, intelligent, educated, respectful, caring, honest, polite, sensitive men. The more I treat women with dignity the less interested they are but if I experiment and pretend to be some dip fuck macho moron "what's up baby?" asshole, that's when they start showing an interested. Women are nothing but depthless parasites who sell their bodies to biggest asswipe in the room. I would call them whores but if they were whores then my money would actually have been good for something all these years. Fuck you, you worthless, cold bitches. Women will burn in the hellfire of their own cities before they burn for eternity in actual hell. Then maybe they will know what it feels like to be alone. :(
>>
>>128280016
Buuuurn. It's true, women don't give a shit about intellectual pursuits on average. Their spirituality sits in new age crap with little basis in reality but muh feels is usually all that matters there
>>
>>128283931
LMAO deadbeat Nigger thinks people want to take care of his shit. Only thing more entertaining is watching them hang from ropes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.