[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this good or bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Is this good or bad?
>>
I dunno. I'm a little conflicted about this
>>
they will make kebab removal an art form
>>
>>128275521
Atheist China has already been doing that for decades.
>>
>>128275274
bad considering the church is communist party controlled

http://www.billionbibles.org/china/three-self-church.html
>>
>>128275274
Won't meaningfully happen, their government will never allow Christianity or any foreign religion to exert much influence, which is a good thing for them.
>>
Good, China will become a dominate force and put the screws to Islam and feminism.
>>
>>128275274
It's fake news
>>
>>128275274
Neither. It's fake.
>>
>>128275274
Communist Christians...
>>
>>128275274
Their communism is a product of a christian ideologists, only tweaked by Mao, so China will adapt the christianity really fast. Travelling muslim faith salesmen, or terrorists as we call them here, only speed up the process.
>>
>>128275274
link? fake news probably
>>
Because allowing the poor to be forced into sweatshops is the Christian thing to do. Fuck China.
>>
>>128275274

Fake Jews

>>128275521
>>128276871

t.White boi who also thinks that humans evolved from fish.
>>
>>128275274

Better than Islam
>>
>>128280615
>he doesn't know about Protestant work ethic
>>
It's a good thing because the rise in Christians in China seems to be correlated with a decrease in support to the communist party. Remember the communist party of China is strictly atheist. They also run state-controlled churches where Christians must attend if they wish to go to church.

It also seems like the increase in Christians is correlated with China's increase in economic prosperity.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>128277884
>>128277951
>i don't like it so it isn't real
Ummm no sweetie it is real. Convert or burn
>>
>>128275274
The best thing we could hope for actually
>>
>>128275274
>China set to be biggest mumbdorfel by 2014
When will the "China rule the world by 2012" meme end?
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128275274

It's good, but also bad due to Islam's eastward advance.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: 1495965203705.png (166KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1495965203705.png
166KB, 341x341px
>>128275736
China is communist party controlled and is a growing power.

Besides its not communism now, they are a beaurocratic mandarin cast powered by confucianism. China was always governed like that.
>>
>>128275274
There was a study performed by the Chinese government as to why the west outperformed China. There conclusion was that Christianity lead to a high trust society. China is predominantly Han and therefore ethnically and culturally homogeneous, but it is still low trust. They concluded that the increase in trust lead to people honouring contracts, leading to growth. Whether this is true or not is debatable, but what is seen is that the church is tolerated, possibly because they believe it will benefit the nation. The original article was on wenxuecity a couple of years ago.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.