[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most useful languages to learn? >inb4 arabic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: why_learn_a_language_42.png (168KB, 672x409px) Image search: [Google]
why_learn_a_language_42.png
168KB, 672x409px
What are the most useful languages to learn?

>inb4 arabic
>>
>>128270427
your mother tongue, followed by arabic
>>
>>128270427
I learned Spanish and Arabic. I'm two steps ahead of the game.
>>
>>128270427

if you are in europe: arabic. in america: spanish. in australia, canada and new zealand: mandarin
>>
>>128270427
English. Literally the easiest fucking language. And most used.
>>
>>128270427
Spanish.
>>
Unironically Arabic. It's very handy in Europe, used in all their countries.
>>
>>128270427
The language most spoken wherever you intend on living. In your case, Spanish. If you move to western Africa, French would help, if you move to Eastern Europe learn some German, In China learn Mandarin.

Also, Arabic is the language to the Koran, Kebabs speak their own dialect.
>>
>>128270427

An African language, so you can tell the niggers not to necklace you.

Jambo bwana!
>>
>>128270427
It depends on where you want to go, but you can travel in a lot of countries by knowing Spanish
>>
Arabic
>>
File: 1496037281073.png (16KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496037281073.png
16KB, 900x600px
If you want to come live here , Arabic.
This may sounds like a meme but I legit hear more people speaking Arabic than French on a daily basis (I live in Paris btw).
>>
>>128273416
fucking france what are you even doing?
>>
Spanish and Russian. If you know Russian, you can survive easily all over Eastern Europe.
>>
>>128273508
Stacking money and finishing my degree to get the fuck out of here. France has fallen , it's no use fighting over a corpse.
>>
>>128270427

Arabic is a shit language. The 3 letter roots are nice, but yeah, fuck reading/writing everything in re-ordered reverse.

Go learn Mandarin, or Spanish. Spanish is easy as fuck and the most useful for someone in the US.

t. Someone who spent 3-4 years taking Arabic courses, studying abroad, and now regrets it (mostly)
>>
>>128273600
>If you know Russian, you can survive easily all over Eastern Europe.

using russian can be politically sensitive in some countries like poland and ukraine. some people even though they understand you may react negatively to it. i wounder if people get angry at you for speaking russian in the baltic states?
>>
עברית
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.