[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are all the females?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Cucked.png (27KB, 865x396px) Image search: [Google]
Cucked.png
27KB, 865x396px
Asylum Seekers by male and female in the Netherlands stats from CBS. Where are the feminists now?
>>
>>128268888
paid as the fee for human smuggler
>>
>>128268888
The men are all doctors and engineers. Stop being intolerant.
>>
>>128268888

Family reunification. They are coming soon.
>>
>>128269076
Stats are including family reunification,
>>
>>128268888
Maybe the countries they come from have very high levels of early onset breast cancer?
>>
>>128269171

There is a huge delay in the family reunification proces. They are checking each person individually with DNA tests. They ALL get interviewed and foreign documents have to be checked if they are real or not.
>>
>>128269354
Possible Explanation
>>
>>128268888

>Where are the feminists now?

Getting wet over the thought of being race traitors.

You don't get it. They are using group strategy to give them access to more males to A.) provide a higher number of alphas to mate with and B.) Keep the price of pussy outrageously high.

The woman is like the Jew. Dramatic and large scale group actions with very little forethought. This is automatic for her. This why men are supposed to be strong and keep them under heel - for health of the society that both men and women's ancestors have built.

Right now we're watching a combination of "strong" women, weak men, and virile foreigners destroy our history and we are doing nothing about it - because we're too distracted by the trappings of capitalism.

As for the men who support this - they are betas subconsciously hanging on to the faint hope that they might someday pass on their genes by orbiting around feminists and doing their will, and capitalists who enrich their businesses by keeping the cost of unskilled labour low, and thus increase their own mating potential. The difference is, the beta does not care if his descendants look anything like him as his self-esteem is already rock-bottom and self-concept almost non-existent outside of consumption.
>>
>>128270151

Also the women genuinely don't care about being raped (the typical liberal attitude is that it is unlikely to happen to them, or that an unwanted pat on the bum is somehow equivalent). They keep up the pretense that rape is undesirable when many of them fantasize about it every day. Not that they "want" to be raped per se, but rather maintaining the notion that this is the worst thing that could happen to a woman is part of the cultural structure that helps women maintain their choice in mate, and therefore their social value.
>>
>>128270151
Yesterday 10 boys (muslims) violated one lady who was walking the street. So much for their fast.

So i guess they only want some women to be better off. Females are being treated like junk by the New Dutchmen
>>
>>128270375
Liberals have delusional social values.
>>
>>128268888
>>128269171
Family reunification will continue for a long time but assume half the males will bring over their parents a wife and kids.
>>
>>128270375

This is why society must produce strong men to lead. However marxian post modern institutions ensure that this can never happen through normal social processes as everything is pussified and feminized to the point of being unsustainable. Expression through pure consumption - the turning of capitalism inside out to reveal its ugly innards.

But this is the goal of the post modernists and marxists - "true freedom" with the destruction of the west. The problem is they are so coddled they simply do not understand whats out there, and what they are bringing in is FAR worse and more oppressive than anything the west has produced.
>>
>>128268888
You know what my problem with them is?

I studied in Netherlands for 4 years. I had to fill in a shitload of paperwork, spend many euros to get all that authorized. Worked 8 hours a day so I could afford the shitty apartment and pay for the college. I ate fucking rice for weeks and I hate rice.

It looks that I should have just pranced to the border and yell allahu akbar until they let me in and take care of me.

Fucking unbelievable.
>>
>>128270720
and then that bitch at the dutch embassy has the guts to tell me how lucky I am to be here.

Fucking cunt.
>>
>>128270720
Yeah, the University of Utrecht is starting free courses for new immigrants
>>
>>128270720
"Selective open border policy"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.