[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Middle class Hispanics in America are the new whites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 50

Alright so, I decided to make a post about this not really one of grave concern or anything, but just an observation I've made since I've been living in the U.S. I'm originally from Europe and I've lived in a few states now (including California, where this pic is from), and so I'm basing this off of my personal experience+some data+general gut feeling.

Hispanics, especially in the <35 and <20 age bracket and middle class are the new "whites". You may ask what that means, I mean whenever I go to a highly populated area (most, not all) and I see people working as a security guard, or a cop, or retail worker, most of them are Hispanic.

When I go past high schools in generally affluent areas, most kids are Hispanic. And the generation that grew up speaking more English than Spanish are the ones that advertisers and other marketers are catering to.

if you ever go to any gay ass Disney type video on youtube or facebook, the majority of commenters are like Maria Rodriguez or some shit like that.

Hispanics have stronger family bonds, are more sexual, and they have more kids, so this is to be expected.

There are still some white areas in California (some are even coastal) but I'm just saying, unless something dramatic happens such as mass immigration from Europe (lol), the future of America is definitely majority Hispanic and the young generation which now identifies more as American than Hispanic is going to be the cornerstone in that process. They are in the same positions that middle class white families traditionally were 15-30 years ago.

They also have an advantage over the illegal "cholos" who barely speak English, so most of them have already been here for more than one generation.

There's no stopping them, so the best thing to do at this point is to further Americanize them and strip away the "us vs them" mentality that a lot of their parents have.

Many /pol/ posters here themselves are part of this middle class second generation Hispanic group.
>>
>if you ever go to any gay ass Disney type video on youtube or facebook, the majority of commenters are like Maria Rodriguez or some shit like that.

So true.
>>
>>128268384
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: mierdas.jpg (41KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
mierdas.jpg
41KB, 300x216px
>>128268384
Facking mierdas!
>>
Once upon a time Italians were considered white. Now they are. Once upon a time the Irish weren't considered white. Now they are. Light skinned Hispanics are likely to be the next group to be considered white in context. All of this "can't wait for 2050 comes so our pet minorities will destroy whitey" talk from the left rests on Hispanics never identifying as white. Most likely will adopt the label as soon as they can, choosing a life of normality over one of self imposed struggle.
>>
>>128268704
I'll have multiple posts by this ID, I'm not a shill, simply speaking truth.
>>
>>128269005
I agree, and the ones like the pic I posted and lighter are the ones most likely to be absorbed into the greater "white" dichotomy.

they are literally the most normiest normies there are now, being one of the biggest consumers of mainstream shit i.e movies, music, food, clothing, etc.
>>
>>128268384
They look pretty white to me, OP.

t. American of Italian descent
>>
>>128269570
If the girl marries an American of Anglo or German descent the kids would come out as regular whites
>>
I'd rather hispanics take over than filthy niggers. Atleast a Hispanic + white baby turns out white.
>>
just realized that's from Ice poseidon' stream. that girl is really cute even though she's only 15
>>
>>128269690
They usually marry others like them. They grow up being more American than whatever their parents are.
>>
>todayiwillremindthem.jpg
>>
>>128268384
You realize not everywhere is like California, right? California may as well be on another planet as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>128270350
It was like this in multiple states albeit at a lower rate. New Jersey, Philly, Orlando(not even gonna mention Miami, special case), multiple areas in Texas, Chicago.

California usually sets the trend for the rest of America anyway.
>>
>>128268384
I've worked with a few of these types. They're decent people but extremely ignorant of world events and rabid consumerists.

The biggest problem with them is that they still believe in "The American Dream".
>>
>>128270505
>rabid consumerists

Yeah that's precisely why commercials, ads, increasingly cater to them.
>>
I've never had a problem with Americanized hispanics. Plenty of hispanics have European ancestry anyway.

The key word though is AMERICANIZED.

Immigration without assimilation is suicide.
>>
>>128270504
California sets the trend for other faggot areas. Not happening outside of major cities in the northern half of the country.
>>
>>128268384
>they are more sexual

yep, they got that from daddy
>>
>>128268384
>the future of America is definitely majority Hispanic

I suspect the American polity will fragment at some point. The future of one of those resulting nations will be majority Hispanic. On the bright side Hispanics are preferable to blacks. I live in LA and have seen a lot of areas that used to be famously urban and black become half Mexican and the trend continues. At the very least I could survive taking a walk in such areas. There is a palpable foreboding and dark feeling in majority black areas.
>>
File: 1442601603674.jpg (216KB, 680x881px) Image search: [Google]
1442601603674.jpg
216KB, 680x881px
Is this a spic faggot thread?

GTFO

The only spics that are acceptable come from Spain (very few) and Cuba (Miami)

All Mestizo garbage must be eradicated
>>
File: 1491337496465.jpg (159KB, 758x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491337496465.jpg
159KB, 758x1024px
>>128268384
As a spic, my entire family votes democrat, sure we tend to have family values but that doesn't fucking mean anything if we don't have national and civic values to compliment it.

I'm sorry to say, but if the future of america lies with us, then we will bring america straight into the ground. There is a fucking reason why my family felt it prudent to move here, that's because hispanics are not very good at building a first world nation.

Whites, you are on your own. Please wake up as I genuinely believe that the world needs you, if you fade through miscegenation, genocide, or whatever, the world will have no one to care for it. Whites have very strong empathy which is being used to destroy them, but that empathy is what makes them the best rulers. That is why they have the best nations after all.
>>
>>128271133
Well said, spicbro. Look at Puerto Rico; they're "Americanized" more than any other Latin nation, and they would be by far the poorest state in the Union if they became one, with the highest crime and corruption rates to boot. Americanizing them might be preferable to no integration at all, but it's still a losing endgame.
>>
>>128271133
I think the west will survive but obviously somewhat diminished.

Historic trends would indicate the west is in decline but past civilizations didn't have the benefit of this knowledge and being aware of its own position in the great pattern of history. It will be interesting to see what happens when a civilization is able to escape what has so far been inevitable.

My hope is that the west survives long enough to take advantage of genetic engineering of embryos to make super smart people who can thrust the world forward faster than low IQ populations are able to drag it down.
>>
It was your fault desu. You should have pushed harder for immigration regulations years ago. But you grew complacent, grumbling and complaining with your pals, but never to the people that mattered. Until the ones that could have done something were either replaced with pro-immigrants or turned/bought into being pro-immigrant.

Sorry to say, but yeah, once spics feel entitled to something (IE, the right to live there with all the benefits minus the obligations) they'll fight, and fight dirty, as if they really deserved/earned all that. You show them weakness, and they'll exploit it to the max.

And yeah, we are more sexual, start out at a younger age, teenage pregnancies over here are through the fucking roof, it's only a matter of time until the same tendency becomes a reality over there.

Good luck. Not an impossible feat, but certainly a hard one.
>>
>>128271118
>Cuba

Are you kidding me don't you remember getting cucked by Castro and taking in thousands and rapists and thieves?
>>
>>128269827
That's only because that's what they're exposed to. When I was younger the Hispanic girls were desperate for my blonde haired blue eyed seed. I just don't like short women.
>>
>>128271894
Cuba isn't the only Latin American nation with a significant white population. Mexico,Dominican Republic, Coasta Rica, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia ect all have equivalent white populations that weren't run out genocided off by communist regimes.
>>
>>128269005
Yeah, I guess. Thing is there comes a point when this strategy no longer works. 'White' no longer is 'White' it's something else. That said, light skinned Hispanics bleach extremely well, (likely because they're like 85%-90% European) so that should keep 'Whites' in the majority for another 50 years or so. However, make no mistake 'Browns' and 'Blacks' are quickly becoming a very serious demographic threat. And we can't truly bleach our way out of this problem. If we want to stay white and preserve our racial character we're going to need to adopt new strategies.
>>
>>128268384
I agree.

But the thing is that Alinski-type Dems will still wrap them up in their BS and target them to be folded into their degenerate culture industry.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS MAKING SURE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS YOU ARE A SOVEREIGN NATION WITH BORDERS AND CAN IMPLEMENT DEPORTATIONS

Next you want to reduce the power distance ration by getting medium sized businesses up and running to foster a genuinely engaged relationship with local politics.

The rest should really be up to the gen pop in negotiating values and helping to foster a rational, decent environment and get everyone to watch how their money circulates.

With the Paris Agreements thing you need to show that people can engage with environmentalism in their own way without dictation.
>>
>>128268384

What is A Hispanic what is a middle class's?
>>
>>128271133
Just your daily reminder that Oklahoma literally translates to land of the red men.

Even our filthy minorities don't go blue.
>>
>>128268384
Hispanics will be 29% of the US population by 2050
>>
>>128271118
>Spain
So you want the sons and daughters of Moors and Muslims?
>Cuba
So you want more Mexicans?
>>
>>128268384
They have to go back
>>
File: le60percentface.png (196KB, 1800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
le60percentface.png
196KB, 1800x1440px
>>128271118

Too true! The blood of America must be retained in its native purity, esé...
>>
>>128272471
The Hispanics are mainly a caucasoid line of people along with the Persians, Arabs, Jews, North Africans and black African horners.
>>
>>128268384
Cx
>>
>>128272581
The problem with statistics like that is that they include dried old ladies and gents producing no offspring.
It doesn't matter if your country is X% white if most children are something else then your country is done. Its irreversible.
>>
Would only really trust a white or hispanic cop
>>
White hispanic male here. I live in Arkansas, and people just assume I'm Italian or Greek. If it came right down to it, I'd side with whites over blacks any day.

And to the guy that said>>128270505
Out of all the guys I work with, who are all middle-aged white men, I'm probably the most in-tune with politics and world events. I turn a lot of people off when I start talking about how great it is that we pulled out of the Paris Agreement.
>>
Holy fuck these newpol comments. Spics are literal retards that destroy communities and narcissistically rant about muh conservatism. They would never be here if it weren't for affirmative action.
>>
>>128271118

>All Mestizo garbage must be eradicated

I drove through my town yesterday and there was one that was like not a midget but was significantly shorter then the average mestizo. Which is really short. But he wasn't a midget. I found myself getting furious as I watched him walk to his car. I closed my eyes and pictured the scenes from war of the worlds where everyone was shot and turned into ash immediately as I watched him climb up into his car.
>>
>>128269005
Yeah but we never had press two for Italian, these arguments are ahistoric and misleading considering that the situation is completely different. Spics are the largest minority in the country at ca. 16% so we are way beyond any "Italian" or "Irish" levels. They are also a lot darker than italians and thats a fact that won't change. Unless we completely stop all Spic immigration this process of "assimilation" will not occur and the Jews will succeed at further deracinating America from its traditional European heritage.
>>
File: 1496384245717.png (628KB, 900x570px) Image search: [Google]
1496384245717.png
628KB, 900x570px
>>128272270
>>
File: IMG_0146.gif (427KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.gif
427KB, 500x283px
>tfw half spic master race, and ready to finally inherit the USA from Anglocucks, and the Slave pets they imported from Africa
>>
>>128272968

You sound like me.
Never once have I ever been mistaken for Hispanic, I get Italian or Greek more, and I'm PERFECTLY COOL with that.

I've never really identified with most hispanics anyway, there seems to be a culture of ignorance that I can't seem to get in tune with. They even call me a gringo and American and don't suspect it until I speak Spanish. Glad to see I'm not the only one reaping the reward of just fully integrating into American culture, I have never felt the need to represent any other culture but this one, despite being first generation.
>>
>>128270504
>not even gonna mention Miami (special case)

Why not you facetious little kike? Is it because they have entire enclaves that don't speak English? You dirty Eurocuck, I know you love that brown dick. They will change the face of America if we don't immediately stop these five foot squatemalan invaders. Fuck you you Aztec loving niglet. Eat shit! How will this "special case" not be the new norm?
>>
>>128269705
Have you seen the state of the south west? Ah yes, lets turn America into one big democrat dump!
>>
>>128273303
It's most likely an Indio from El Salvador or Gautemala. The Mexicans crossing the border are low but the other Central American Indios are even lower. Lower than than the Cuban mullato, the Colombian slum migrant or the Mexican Chicano.
>>
>>128273542
I'm sorry Jose did I upset you by insinuating that your Mexican cousins are somehow squat and troll-like in stature, especially compared to the glowing beauty of white women?
I know it sounds silly, Fernando, but I would like my children to be able to reach all the shelves when they are adults.
>>
>>128273617
It helps that I actually am part-Italian lol. It's so funny when other hispanics try to speak to me in Spanish, I just respond in English every time, just to troll them haha. I don't identify with that culture at all. I don't necessarily hate them or look down on them, but I was born here and English is what my mother raised me on (she's hispanic) I have no ties to that culture except my mother's side of the family, and I'm ok with that.
>>
>>128268704
You can't call a 1 post by this ID only a few minutes into the thread.
Lurk moar.
>>
>>128270505
Yeah, if you look at the data one of the largest "hispanic" (made up fake race) consume Hollywood movies at a higher rate than real Americans, hence why Jews, elites etc. want these consumers imported.

>>128272968
You're an outlier kid, wish it weren't true, thanks for the anecdotal evidence tho.
>>
>>128268384
>t. someone who has only been on the Cali, FL, and NY
>>
>>128272437
There's really no way around balkanization. I just.have a hard time seeing another way for this to play out.
The only variable I see will be the scale of it. Whether it's south African style where the whites live in guarded self contained communities or if entire states break away.
>>
>>128268384
FUCK! I hate to see them take over a white nation! I'm all for Latin American unity but my heart is first with European nations such as mine.
>>
>>128271827
Meh, spic birth rates are downsignificantly to their nacho goblin counterparts in Mexico, a positive of Jew assimilation is that they turn into nihilistic fags who don't have children.
>>
>>128274014
I actually do kind of look down on them a little but only after having worked with them and getting red-pilled in their work ethic. Same on the Italian thing with my dads chilean/Italian ancestry.
>>
>>128270505
The reason they still believe in it is because in a lot of cases it is still real for them. People move here from poverty in Mexico or elsewhere, start out with 5 or 6 people in a tiny apartment, and eventually are able to buy a house and get all the consumer trappings. The kids remember growing up poor, and work hard so that they are able to buy things too like their parents are now. This is different than it is for the huge majority of white people, who went through this same process back in the 40s, 50s, and early 60s.
>>
>>128274291
> this weak bait.
>>
>>128268384
Come back to europe and stop rationalizing breed with subhumans to be "american"
>>
>>128274090
I know I am, always felt different my whole life. And no problem?
>>
>>128274536
Fuck you dumb ass we're 97% white that means even more the white than Germany. Go do anal, boy bie.
>>
>>128268384
Mid-twenties Hispanic here, I think you're spot on about your post. My parents were born in the 60's and on their birth certificates, despite being Hispanic (We're not fucking darkies or anything, but it's definitely noticeable not light colored), my parents are considered white, but on mine, it says Hispanic. I think you're correct in your assumption that we'll take up the mantle of being white as soon as we can. Most of my family have served in the American military since the Spanish-American war and we're conservative and patriotic. Although strangely, I personally have a strong connection with my state, but I think that's what Texas does to everybody. With this in mind, after multiple generations serving our nation, I'd consider myself a true American, or as y'all would say: white.
>>
File: maths.jpg (71KB, 482x323px) Image search: [Google]
maths.jpg
71KB, 482x323px
>>128268384
But they are not as intelligent as whites. How can they make America great?
>>
>>128271133
I bet you that you come from mexico
>>
>>128274165
I saw this happening even in Columbus, OH and in Michigan of all places, so no, it's just the most rapid in the areas you mentioned.
>>
File: so_argie.jpg (65KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
so_argie.jpg
65KB, 659x609px
>>128274593
Gutten tag my fell white brother.
How are you feeling today under this European winter sun?
>>
>>128274473
Yeah, if there's one thing I've noticed from working with Mexicans and Central Americans in general, they tend to have a propensity for laziness and like to cut corners a lot. Always looking for a handout. My dad was full-blooded Italian, hardest working man I've ever known, died this year from cancer. Miss him a lot.
>>
>>128274593
> claims to be white.
> writes like a nigger

Sure, I totally believe you. You've convinced me. Congratulations on being the last white stronghold.
>>
>>128274625
You sound like a Tejano or whatever, honorary Aryan. We need to stop immigration though, just look at the election map of texas, the border is basically Mexico.
>>
>>128268384

Hispanics do not exist. They are truly a very diverse group.

A good portion of hispanics in america - about a third of them - are white or white-ish and will be white in the future. They also functioning citizens. They are not founding father material but are as good as average white americans.

Hispanic is a code word the dems made to make every person south of the border an enemy of america, a subversive shill if you will.

Think of white Cubans, for instance. Way better than the Kushners of the world...

The problem in america are the Meso american mestizo-indians and gangbangers, as well as puerto rican scum... and of course, the dems instrumentalisation of this.

Most Anglo whites in South Texas have an hispanic ancestor. And most of them have probably a white hispanic ancestor.

New Mexico and Arizona were actually more hispanic (nor recent mexican peasents) in the 50s than now.
>>
>>128273566
>and then run it into the ground

FTFY
>>
>>128272968
Get out of my country
>>
>>128268384
>As of the 2010 census the population of Dearborn was 98,153. The racial and ethnic composition was 89.1% Whites
>The city's population includes 40,000 Arab Americans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan
>>
I don't think it's a bad thing as far as people hype it up to be - the young hispanics do learn English and they integrate into society. As long as we don't have Muslims there, I'm ok with it.
>>
>>128271349
>spicbro
kys. Do you suck based black man cock too
>>
>>128274779
Ein Reich, Ein volk! Never surrender the dream of Europeanism!
>>128274860
Sounding salty Jewmerican....
>>
>>128275025
Things like that make me convinced that we're well past the tipping point. I'm almost sure that the census is completely full of shit and adjusted for political purposes.
>>
>>128274999
Nah I'm good :)
>>
>>128275205
He's right. America belongs to the seed of Albion, you spics can only bring it down to the level of your failed states like Mexico, Venezuela, Cuba etc
>>
File: 20170603_090542.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_090542.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>128275157
Post a time stamp picture of your arm you monkey.
>>
File: 1496344250696.jpg (97KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496344250696.jpg
97KB, 728x640px
>>128275141
>>
>>128274999
No, it's our country too now, you dumb cuck. Look into our laws.
>>
>>128274625
The key is for you to help whites out politically and start becoming more republican rather than just be brainwashed dems. Most democrats are democrats through indoctrination and don't even really understand what it means.

The only Hispanics in America that voted majority Trump were Cubans in Miami.
>>
>>128275192
You'll be fine. Your country is massive
>>
>>128275349
My failed states? Those are countries, not states, first of all. Second, I was born in the US, speak English, and work hard every day of my life. I have to no ties to those countries, have nothing in common with them. You wanna talk about failed countries, go fix your bullshit country. You're one to talk, what with all those muslims you keep importing. Pretty soon there won't be a UK, because you dumbasses bend over for political correctness.
>>
>>128268384
Nope, when it comes to education Hispanics are worse off than the nigs and they've already surpassed them in some areas of criminality like gang membership. 40 years from now if america even still exists, spics will still be poor, stupid, obese, uneducated, violent and living in the barrio. Only the barrio will be much larger.
>>
>>128268384
>Many /pol/ posters here themselves are part of this middle class second generation Hispanic group.
I FUCKING KNEW IT THAT MOST AMERICAN POSTERS ARE DIRTY NON-WHITE SUBHUMANS
>>
>>128271133

Your map is the greatest bullshit ever.

I have analysed data. actually.

Most majority hispanic counties in 2016 voted exactly the same as the adjacent white-majority counties, except in South Texas.

I have analysed the data.

That means majority hispanic counties North of South Texas tended to vote Republican, in California they tended to be Democratic;
In Arizona and New Mexico it was divided.
In the East coast they tended dem, and in Oklahoma and Colorado out of big cities they tended red.

Whites have better countries because whites have created their countries. Spics do not because they kind of high jacked their own countries from their own whites.
Also, socialism.
>>
>>128275397
Thumbs up for Europeanism!
>>
Some of those Taino Spic hybrids are cute. I see them knocking up white chicks here and there. Not super common but when the kids come out they look white. I see some white guys knocking up their women too every now and again. White father almost always ensures good looks in my experience.
>>
>>128275397
come admit the truth... come home to Argieland white man
>>
Only if u live in CA,TX,WA, Nevada is almost overran
>>
>>128275812
you were specifically asked for a time stamp nigger
>>
>>128274473
They work like savages. I'll give em that.
>>
>>128270729
The only non-american hispanics are in spain...
>>
>>128268384
Maybe in California, but no spics want to live in the Rust Belt. White man come home.
>>
>>128276704
Pittsburgh, MI, Cleveland, etc, have pockets of it so it could still happen there.
>>
>>128273617

In Northern Europe, after trying Spanish or Italian, they say I'm either Brazilian or Argentinian...

One american once said I looked Mexican like Antonio Banderas...
>>
>>128273303
damn, i cut myself on those edges
>>
>>128276815
Americans are retarded in ragards to geography and race. They think that Negros and Africa are homogenous and that Spain is in Mexico.
>>
>>128274593

You are closer to 80% than to 97% white.

Still, much whiter than the U.S.!
>>
hispanics may be white, but mexicans will never be white
by mexicans I mean the border crossers, the midget brown smelly kind
>>
>>128276440
>>128275397
How's this?
>>
>>128274703
Did you ever not visit big cities?

Besides, it's a lot better to have Catholics who speak a European language and have European and Injun blood than feral fucking niggers from a continent no one fucking cares about who speak a bastardized version of English called ebonics.

If USA was only whites, chinks, spics, and injuns it would be a FAR better place.
For one, nigger culture wouldn't have infected the youth of all 4 of those mentioned demographics.
>>
>>128277070
fuck I realize now it's June 3 and not the 6
>>
>>128275349
You are on the wrong side of history, join the hispanic world amigo, it's fun, we've got cool sombreros.
>>
>>128275582

Not true.
>>
>>128277063
Mexicans and hispanics are not a race. Mexico is a nation and hispanic is a culture. Mexico is a nation that has been created by a lot of races, the brown ones that you are talking about are natives of the land, while the white ones are Spanish.
>>
>>128276998
The U.S has a higher white population than all of Eastern Europe.
>>
>hurr durr look europenas so darkis xD
>America might be only 56% white now, but we have Based Hispanics that are almost white

Americans are the biggest hipocrites in the world, instead of admit that their whole country will be cholo whitin 20 years, they still pretend to be any better than Europe in the porcentage of whites.

Fucking meltpot, EUA is Brazil now.
>>
>>128277133
Nevermind coild not see through light

it is verifiable and good
>>
>>128277430
Fuck off Brazil. Half your country is basically Nigeria tier. We have the highest White population of any nation in the world.
>>
Discourage illegal immigration, deport aliens regardless of nationality. The rest IDC.
>>
>>128277248
Most of the brown ones are mestizos, and they happen to make up the majority of the Hispanic populations in America and Mexico. Actual natives are a minority and tend to get treated like shit.
>>
>>128274473
LEOfag in a large city. My partner is pic related Hispanic. Great dude, fluent spanish comes in handy all the fucking time, and he can put hands on dude and nobody can play the race-card on him.
>>
>>128275141
It's called giving credit where credit is due. Any Hispanic that acknowledges that Hispanics becoming a plurality, much less majority, of the US means disaster is okay. Doesn't mean they get to stay, but they're alright.
>>128277248
Everyone knows that when someone says Hispanic they mean mestizo, ie: the majority of the Hispanic population. That whole "Hispanic can't be a race" thing is why we have those wanted posters with all the people listed as white being brown.
>>
>>128270505

>believing in the american dream is a problem
>>
I have a question for hispanics, do you like whites and dislike blacks? Or is it the other way around?
>>
>>128277653
You also have the highest population of Blacks in the whole America and 60 million Latinos ready to breed with all the white folks.
Your country is lost, José.
>>
>>128268384
white in America is a thin code word for assimilated, always has been.

2nd gen children of immigrants need to get with the program and quit their faux ____-American pride. It's so embarrassing watching them mangle their ""mother tongue"" and claim their family's shitty cooking is ""authentic""

When they ever/finally decide to leave the country they're hit with a baseball bat of reality, wow i'm fucking American.
>>
>>128270504
Yeah you're full of shit. Jersey Spics and Miami Cubans are way worse off and less assimilated than more recent immigrants like Persians and even Pooinloos.

They all have broken homes and can't even go to a decent school two generations since immigrating. It's impressive if they even speak English properly. This is because they never go through the process of living as a minority and assimilating, no they put themselves in ghettos that allow them to recreate the shitholes they left.
>>
>>128268384
These are Italians not Mexicans idiot.
>>
>>128278024
>white in America is a thin code word for assimilated, always has been
Based black man amirite xD
>>
>>128277940
Trust me. We don't have a higher population of blacks than Brazil. Your country like 65% Mullato and like 15% congoid. Americans negros are overall a minority and are generally segregated apart from the general population.
>>
File: IMG_5549.jpg (445KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5549.jpg
445KB, 2448x2448px
>tfw you come from a family of white hispanics
>tfw your family is in the higher end of the tax bracket
>tfw i'm supposed to believe this "white people are superior" meme when half the white people i see are white trash rednecks on welfare

anglos just mad their golden age was ruined by the jews. face it, the more you glorify your race while stepping on the hands of people trying to rise up, the more enemies you'll have in the upcoming shitstorm war.

it's time you start realizing iq and culture are the determining factors of greatness. not dna and skin color.
>>
>>128278024
>white in America is a thin code word for assimilated, always has been.
That rule doesn't work as well when you are visibly different than your peers, even after assimilating. And Irishman that dropped his accent and claimed to be from somewhere else couldn't really be found out. Most Hispanics are mestizos and are visibly different, even if they assimilate.
>>
>>128277913
nobody likes blacks. unless you're a sjw all immigrants strive to mimic white culture
>>
>>128278362
IQ correlates with DNA and skin color, you moron. Being "white Hispanic" means your genetics are primarily white. If anything you're proving that culture doesn't matter.
>>
>>128278142
Cubans are some of the most well established groups in America. Their the minority pet of the Republican Party. The Cuban Americans even match or exceed the Asian Americans. There are number of Cuban, doctors, Politicians, athletes and fucking austronuats.
>>
File: frank guitar.jpg (50KB, 376x459px) Image search: [Google]
frank guitar.jpg
50KB, 376x459px
>>128268384
>subject title<
>be a shitskin<
>the new white<

fucking yes, thank fucking god, now I can have a white gf finally, fuck.
>>
>>128278362
>iq and culture are the determining factors of greatness. not dna and skin color.
It's almost like there's a correlation in there somewhere...
I lol'd at "white Hispanic".
>>
>>128278362
>face it, the more you glorify your race while stepping on the hands of people trying to rise up, the more enemies you'll have in the upcoming shitstorm war.
Any reasonable non-white person knows that whites losing that war would be a disaster for the world. We're not going to ignore the truth to win over people too stupid to not hate us.
>>
>>128277913
I don't like some people and I like some people. It depends on how attractive they look in the face, regardless of ethnicity.
>>
Kill yourself you fucking spic
>>
File: photo0.jpg (306KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
photo0.jpg
306KB, 2560x1440px
>>128271133
im puertorrican. we vote for whoever seems the best for the economy. we all voted trump. Me at a Trump rally,drove with my sister from Orlando to Tampa to see him in person.
>>
>>128277913
Yes. Not even joking. All of our women see dating a white male as climbing the social ladder. And who can blame them? My mother, after her and my dad got divorced, dated nothing but white guys, and is currently engaged to a 6'1, muscular redhead that works on Wall Street. With whites you tend to have more security and stability in a relationship, whereas with non-whites not so much. That's not to say that rednecks and white trash don't exist, though.
>>
>>128278317
We are not 65% "mullato", mulato means that your parents were black and white, in Brazil this hardly happens, everybody have a little bit of Black, White and amerindian blood, but we not necessarily have any close relation with those ethnic groups.
With that being said, people that declare themselfs as "pardos" do that because they are mixed for a long time, not because they are son of a black perso, wich means that people that go by "pardo" can be as black as the 45 million niggers you have in your country, or almost white looking.
>>
What I've noticed about Latinas: they're very good at sucking my cock.

Too bad Latinas grow fat after 25 y/o
>>
>>128268704
I think this is a bot , sweden has posted this same response in multiple threads, at the very beginning too. He will only have one post ironically
>>
>>128273221

This thread is what /pol/ was like pre-Trump.
>>
>>128278963
>security
Kek, what a bad excuse, mexicans prefer whites because they consider them superior.
>>
>>128271564
Well in a few years artificial womb goes human testing. Should that work it would not be long after that before its main stream and then no longer need women. Just the sperm and the egg and inner men will pay good money for the egg just so they don't have to deal with women. (((They))) would also be excited as well seeing how it could be a business.
>>
>>128278954
>we all voted trump
Bullshit. Just because you voted Trump does not mean that most Hispanics did. Look at Osceola and Orange county, both went Democrat because of the Hispanic vote. Most Puerto Ricans I know that are conservative lament the fact that most of their people are gibsmedat voters like most blacks.
>>
>>128278977
"almost white looking." is not white in America. Most Brazilians are just another "spic" group in this country. Hell, even Italian are barely considered "white".
>>
>>128279179
I'm not Mexican, and well... isn't that what makes whites superior in the first place? I don't understand your logic.
>>
>>128279314
I didin't said that they were white, what i meant is that you can't compare the literally 45 million PURE niggers you have in your country, with the 65% pardos that we have in Brazil.
>>
>>128279090
The civic nationalist bullshit would've been laughed at pre election.
>>
>>128278977
>mulatto
>mule
>offspring of a horse and a donkey

The White is the horse, and the niggers is the donkey, the literal farm equipment

"The etymology of the term may derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word mulato, which is itself derived from mula (from old Galician-Portuguese, from Latin mūlus), meaning mule, the hybrid offspring of a horse and a donkey. Some dictionaries and scholarly works trace the word's origins to the Arabic term muwallad, which means "a person of mixed ancestry"."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulatto
>>
>America will be white old money ruling over brown hoards
Just like the good old days
>>
>>128274625
you won't take up anything, subhuman
>>
>>128279544
Our niggers aren't "pure". They're the same as your congoid negros. The only difference is that they speak English and have Irish Surnames.
>>
I have banged a few white girls. They always stare at me in public too. I have a dominant Iberian phenotype so it helps. Even the spic bitches with goblin DNA give me dirty looks of envy. White chicks are pretty basic looking to me though. I prefer women with curves. Most white girls around here look like toothpicks. Flat ass, etc.
>>
>>128279379
>security is what makes hispanics feel that whites are superior

Don't play stupid, of course not. Not only hispanics love the white phenotype (much more than their own), but they also would do any thing to have their status promoted to "american".
It's a cultural thing.
>>
>>128275755
t.mohammed
>>
>>128275769
post it
>>
>>128273922
im 5'9", but my father was part of the salvadoran 1%. but you're spot on, if you come from below mexico, you're lower than a spic.
>>
>>128279618
...So what?
>>
>>128278523
yes but there are always outliers. stormfront /pol/ wants to kill the outliers just because their part of a low iq race, but keep their low iq bretheren just because theyre white.

I say ignore race and only go for the only valuable and statistically proven trait, iq. then promote a generative culture.

>>128278702
why is that funny. are spanish not white?
>>
>>128279658
That's not a healthy society. And what good old days are you referring to? America is currently the least white it has ever been, and continues to plummet.
>>
>>128275812
>>128277070
Fuck, I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MEMEEEEE
>>
>>128269005
>>128272437
Shills seem to have improved there game, nice one.
>>
oh, also spics will never be white because "white" will not include
>40% european
>>
>>128279548

True, eventually /pol/ will laugh at it imo.
>>
>>128279220
i know we all voted Trump. they told me. As of all hispanics ,of course not. neither did all "whites"
>>
>>128279786
I'm not disagreeing with you, a lot of hispanics would kill to have a blonde, blue-eyed baby, but that's not the ONLY reason why they date and intermarry with whites. The world isn't as black and white as you think it is. I'm only speaking from my own personal experiences growing up.
>>
>>128271133
wtf i hate asians now
>>
>>128279944
better have manly jew or hebrew genes than yellow fever or anglo inbreed hahaha
>>
>>128268384
I am proud hispanic
>>
>>128279887
People feel kinship and trust those that look like them and share a lineage, even if some of those people are stupid. Combine that with eugenics, and you slowly raise the average IQ so that the dumbest people aren't blithering retards, but are well-suited to trades rather than college.

Race is the basis, and from there you can focus on everything else. Some kind of magical utopia where multicultural and multiracial smart people live together is unrealistic. It's what leftists think it will be like, while ignoring that most other races are well below average IQ. Or, even if they aren't, like Jews or Asians, you can still visibly classify them as an other, and social cohesion breaks down.
>>
>>128271133
You're talking spics from Mexico don't know how to live as Americans.

3rd and 4th generation is indistinguishable from white in terms of language, values, etc.
>>
File: Bullshit.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>128278142
>Yeah you're full of shit. Jersey Spics and Miami Cubans are way worse off and less assimilated than more recent immigrants like Persians and even Pooinloos.

I spent much of my childhood in Miami. You don't know what you are talking about. It's true that the majority of people in Miami speak Spanish and will speak to you in Spanish if you speak the language. Aside from the recent immigrants from Venezuela, Dominicans and Hatians everyone speaks English.

Maybe not fluent but just as good as the average poo in the loo. If you stay out of 8th street and the areas surrounding it you will not encounter non-English speakers. Miami is also home to a lot of kikes, arabs and Russians. Downtown Miami is an enclave for richfag foreigners to waste money.

Also, Miami being nothing but Cubans hasn't been the case for years now. Since the 00s Cubans have been moving to other states. Looks at North Carolina, Kentucky, California, Texas, NY, Ohio, etc. The new wave of shitskins are from Venezuela, Dominicans and Puerto Rican fleeing their shithole island because they wont pay debts.
>>
>>128269705
>hispanic=democrat
>hispanic+white=democrat
every latin american country is a fucking leftist shithole
>>
File: 1496068254407.png (89KB, 1271x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496068254407.png
89KB, 1271x1000px
>>128269570
>>128269705
>>128269827

>mayans and aztecs are okay but not niggers
t. americucks
>>
>>128278142
Rare flag alert.
>>
>>128279887
You're probably at least 15 percent negro or Indian. Along with the fact that you clearly see actual white people as the other which is proof you're probably some off white/brown 'white' memer.
>>
>>128268384
They're immigrants so they have to go back. period.
>>
>>128274013
The tallest person I've met was a hispanic, the mutant was about 6'8 and he was only 18, made other tall people look like manlets too.
>>
Most spics are pretty cool people. Even the mezitos, most of them are based native Americans.

There's been so much interbreeding in anything south of the US (with the exception south of Brazil) that I laugh at any spics who claim that they are better than natives because chances are they're part native anyway.

t. White American
>>
>>128280487
Hispanics are infinitely better than fucking pakis and inbred Islamic Sandniggers. As if spics blow malls and run around white suburbs like male rape squads.
>>
File: Hillary Fumi-e.webm (920KB, 1276x663px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Fumi-e.webm
920KB, 1276x663px
>>128278954
>we all voted trump.

Lying Niggerrican. You faggots nearly cost us Florida because of Orlando alone. Cubans were the only minority in Florida that leaned Trump. Puerto Ricans voted for Hillary in large numbers. Puerto Ricans have always voted democrat for gibs. The ones that go republican are a very small minority.
>>
>>128273535
>Yeah but we never had press two for Italian

This is fantastic, I'm using this in future debates.
>>
File: african diaspora.png (17KB, 291x596px) Image search: [Google]
african diaspora.png
17KB, 291x596px
>>128278977

Brazil BLACKED.
>>
>>128280297
Yeah gang taggin, pants sagging and dope slinging are good, all American values that everyone should envy.
>>
>>128279727
Respect our fellow civilized American patriot you hooligan
>>
>>128279757
What part of the country do you live in? Where I live, all the white girls are fit and have thick, corn-fed booties.
>>
File: 52494552.jpg (82KB, 940x530px) Image search: [Google]
52494552.jpg
82KB, 940x530px
>>128280729
Yeah, they are infinitely better.
>>
File: 1489025906990.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489025906990.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
>>128280840
>42mil
>>
>>128274703
>t. has never lived outside a big city
>>
>>128281087

I ain't denying that we got blacked too but not as bad as Brazil.
>>
>>128274703
>Columbus
No you didn't.
>>
>>128281024
Those Salvadorian Indio niggers. All Hispanics collectively hate them.
>>
>>128278702
>implying all hispanics are darker than mud
You're a special kind of retarded, anon.
>>
>>128268384
ITT spics and halfbreed mongs trying to call themselves white.
>>
>>128280773
umm,ok. me and my family are only 5 voting age people. we arent all the puertorricans of Orlando. Btw my country(lake country) was red in the election.
>>
>>128281232
They went too far. At a certain you would think that "hmmm, maybe it's not a good idea to import so many congoids".But the again, just look at europe and it's sand nigger plague.
>>
>>128279314
>italy is in europe
>europe is white
>"barely white"
>mfw
>>
>>128268384
True. No matter what the Stormfags say, middle class Hispanics are integrating very well into the American social dynamic.

They have high intermarriage rates, their religious practices blend in much better with the American ones and overall become Americanize at a pretty quick rate.

Now compare that to the Muslim immigration in Europe, which has low intermarriage (even after 3 generations), completely alien religious practices and tend to segregate themselves.
>>
>>128281422
county i mean
>>
File: 1483622911726.jpg (258KB, 1136x977px) Image search: [Google]
1483622911726.jpg
258KB, 1136x977px
reminder
>>
>>128269570
they are totally "white" hispanics, I have authority on that
>>
this is actually a really good argument since white hispanics are as a whole more conservative and usually mate with their own. The new brand of white Americans are filled with guilt so they go interracial or get deemed as a racist or bigot just cause they want to keep their family bloodline white which I believe is completely fine. Races should stick to their own because purety is going no out the window with this globalist agenda. To be honest don't like he new white American that's afraid of their history and culture you guys are starting to breed ball-less men
>>
>>128268384
The mental gymnastics in this thread are mind boggling
>>
>>128281422

Like I said, you were likely a minority. The majority of your kin vote Democrat.
>>
>>128270505
that sounds very american
>>
>>128280915
Those people are usually just victims of glorifying nigger culture so they get niggerfied like hell
>>
File: 1496490128473.png (122KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
1496490128473.png
122KB, 600x669px
>>128277116
>If USA was only whites, chinks, spics, and injuns it would be a FAR better place.

Oy vey !
You forgot about us Jews.
>>
>>128281857
Whites need to man the fuck up. The Hispanic races may soon have to deal with the sandnigger problem if the Eurofags manage to get run over, pillaged and raped in extinction. I don't because support the alt right because I give a fuck about whites but more because I don't want to our Hispanic races to deal with Gook and Islamic nigger savages on top of the monumental problems that we have. We have to put our differences aside and ally with the whites in order to take down the Muslim and Chinese. They will be a threat to,us sooner or later.
>>
>>128282236
FUCK OFF KIKE
>>
>There's no stopping them, so the best thing to do at this point is to further Americanize them and strip away the "us vs them" mentality that a lot of their parents have.

>Just let them win, guys.

This is literally what you said. There is no win-win with this. It's just them getting said win.

Also, middle-class Hispanic millennials are some of the most effeminate, SJW people. They're the equivalent of Instagram-glam types either into Dub step, shitty GTA 5 montages, DUDE WEED, or if female, makeup tutorials, both sexes virtue-signalling left and right in those ebonics-like memes.
>>
File: 1486684264215.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486684264215.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>128282084
well, maybe if you started treating hispanics as your equals instead of a different species from a different planet simply because they come from a spanish background instead of a english background a lot more of us would not go to the democrats. Doesnt matter with me since i know im superior to a lot of you "aryans". i outperformed a lot you guys at war and at life in general.
>>
File: 1496115038087.jpg (17KB, 187x204px) Image search: [Google]
1496115038087.jpg
17KB, 187x204px
>>128282324

>FUCK OFF KIKE

I'm not a kike, I'm a Jewish white nationalist
>>
Any person from any race that tries (more so if they succeed) to be legitimately successful and join the upper class or higher, and obviously to do so maintains a civilized and intelligent lifestyle and presence will become comparable to whites. This is mainly why I will never be a scientific racist, only social. Degeneracy is in their minds, not the blood.
If people of color stop believing the liberal lie that in order to preserve their racial identity they have to be thugs, ganstas, and act like animals and instead actually get their shit together and become productive members of society instead of degenerate parasites, most racists will change their mind.
>>
File: IMG_6625.jpg (32KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6625.jpg
32KB, 300x172px
>>128268384
There are white hispanics tho.

They are probably fine and will turn out the okay. They are the elites and middle class in central and South American countries. Pic related however is not white and has to absolutely go back.

Also even if you are white but are here illegally you have to go back.
>>
>>128282438
This is mainly because most of the hispanics they've come across are the dirt-poor illegals that resemble very dark Indians
>>
>>128282236
>>128282580

Half spic here. FUCK OFF KIKE
>>
>>128282438
Shut the fuck up my entire family went red because they understood what the democrats are really are. Anyone that knows Latin American politics can see that the democrats use the same strategy as socialist parties in Latin countries with the "us vs them" and "rich vs poor" mentality. It's fucking bullshit and who cares if a certain people from certain countries are treated lesser, the country is probably a shit hole anyways that breeds shit heads. If they didn't act like savage they would be treated normal.
>>
>>128282785
Hispanics are not going to beg for equality with Anglos. We're not a bunch of larping pet niggers.
>>
File: xabi.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
xabi.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>128268384
So true it shows the racism on this board for what it is: pre-teen angst and divide and conquer shilling from guess who.

Every blue collar job I ever see is a hispanic/latino male.

Where did whitey go? I only see a rare white guy with a lot of money. Nice people and give us a lot of work.

Your politicians have let you down.
>>
File: 1441942648093s.jpg (8KB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441942648093s.jpg
8KB, 226x200px
>>128282676
>Half spic here. FUCK OFF KIKE

Your Latina half-sisters suck my (((schlong))) for shekels, beaner

Now go fetch me a taco, boy
>>
File: Mexican Mestizo.jpg (58KB, 250x326px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Mestizo.jpg
58KB, 250x326px
>>128282785
i think you didnt quite understand what i was saying. For example,i can easily pass for Italian or Greek since im of the same mediterranean area as them genetically. yet because i was born and raised in a country that speaks spanish im magically tied genetically with pic related. And its all due to being from a spanish speaking background,its fucking insane.
>>
>>128283129
>not only are you a dirty kike but you're a moose-fucker too
Just give it up anon
>>
>>128283043
No, but you come here, breed like rabbits, and refuse to assimilate.
>>
>>128268384
My ancestors fought valiantly to wipe the Natives off this land; I'll be damned if we just invite them back in
>>
>>128268384
he looks half white tho, because he is

what do you expect to happen when sexy latinas come into america, white men naturally gon fuck

some of you are really fucking stupid
>>
>>128283043
I'd rather see that happen instead of seeing them being niggerfied and uncivilized
>>
>>128282438
I'm going to be honest with you.

Most of the Hispanics, even the ones who act rather calm and polite, still do things that don't make them acceptable in my eyes.

They have a sense of excessive pride for their heritage at an obnoxious level. It's not just Mexicans that do this. Even Nicaraguans I've met do this.

>"AWWWW YEEEE! LATINO BITCHEZZZZ!"

In a sense, they have too much of a brotherhood, almost at an enclave-like level that the Chinese do. Act nice up front, shit-talk behind your back, and still in the back of their brains, think whites are oppressors, but not as severe as negros think.

On another note, they try to "whiten up" when it's convenient for them.

Also, fuck (((civic nationalism))) and fuck In-n-Out Burger.
>>
>>128283285
>THIS
>>
>>128283129
Like my white father always told me, Jews are the ruination of mankind.
>>
File: maepnKWPqw.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
maepnKWPqw.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
>>128283277
Can't wait to shag her daughters for shekelsome

Spics are very obedient, submissive goys
>>
>>128275114
one post above yours
>>
Dems are shilling for spic mongrels hard in this thread aren't they? They literally want to turn USA into poor brown leftist dumpster fire like Brazil.
>>
>>128283473
The Chinese are basically the Jews of these East and they probably despise you more than the Hispanics. It's partly because they're all autistic yellow Manlets and because even the most beta white males can cuck their best looking Asian women away.
>>
>>128283700
I'm not the half spic, that's the other anon you Easy-Bake Nigger
>>
>>128280297
Fuck off and stop defending brown immigrants looking to leech off of white colonies.
>>
>>128283059
looks 100 times better with beard
>>
>>128277940
bargaining phase man bargaining phase
>>
>>128272835
free my nigga ice
>>
>>128282640
What is the ethnicity distribution in South American countries? How many blacks compared to 'whites'?
>>
File: 1496294673425.jpg (130KB, 1024x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1496294673425.jpg
130KB, 1024x1009px
>>128283896
You )))all ((( look the same to me.
>>
>>128283473
youre right, and part of it is due to them being retarded and part is due to "aryans" that think that hispanics are inferior to them and they treat them as such. so in comes those democrat rats and tell my people "see? theyre racists and youre oppressed,vote for us. we care about you" I was a liberal until i joined the army and saw how the world really works and i was treated as an equal,for example. I was given the same treatment as the purest "aryans" and i naturally came out of my shell and did even better than a lot of them. i naturally felt inferior to them my whole life until i started noticing my 5'8 ass outrucking 6'2 northern european men and outshooting them, outlearning them, and getting more pussy than them,etc. then i became conservative and a hardcore american patriot. You might not really understand what its like,because youve never had to grow up in that situation. If the USA for some reason went to war with Puerto Rico and needed men i would go and fight against puertorricans.
>>
>>128284198
Depends on the country. Some racemixed more than others. Generally, a white elite with a black and mestizo population
>>
>>128284303
Stop blaming white people for hispanics voting democrat Pedro.
>>
>>128284414
*Any race could be hispanic

*Mestizos don't own the word
>>
>>128284198
Brazil is the only Latin American nation with a massive black population.
>>
>>128284240
Of course a cucknadian jewbrew wouldn't be able to distinguish who's post is who's, what a shame.
>>
>>128284451
>Hispanic

Hispanic isn't a race

Not all hispanics are mestizos

Stop blaming pure spaniards for mestizo mexican voting democrat
>>
>>128268384
>All these shitskins
You better get your shit together America
>>
>>128284198
in some countries theyre the majority of the population like in the dominican republic and panama. in others theres way less niggers percentage wise than the USA.
>>
>>128274069
mfw i started >1 post by this ID and people now use it to identify lurkers...
my Mom would be so proud and especially since I plan to reply to this post so she doesn't die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>128268384

I was talking to some hispanic kid (19) online the other day. The middle class kids youre describing all wanna mix with the whites. They essentially just want to integrate with middle and upper class America. And needless to say, this kid was racist af. Dark skinned mexicans, blacks, south Americans, were all on this kids shit list. And he wasn't some buttoned up nerd either. More like your average "eyyyy mamiiii" type. Good kid though. He had a good head on his shoulders.

I think this is overall something to look forward to.
>>
HISPANIC

ISN'T

A

RACE

ANY

RACE

COULD

BE

HISPANIC

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

ANY

RACE

COULD

BE

HISPANIC

MESTIZOS DON'T OWN THE FUCKING WORD
>>
>>128268384
The entire problem with south american's is we simply DO NOT need more people. Automation is going to make it even harder for job creation. We need less people, not more.

It's that simple.
>>
>>128268384
>hey guys I'm really white
>let me hang out with you and fuck your women
>don't say bad things about m heritage though, that's racist!

this is what happens when a high caste Mexican moves to the US
>>
>>128280729
>whataboutism

Spics are serial rapists and responsible for huge amounts of gun crime, not to mention completely fucking up the economy and job market in your country by border hopping wetback style and working for peanuts just to be in America.

Yanks are always so quick to point out that we have Arabs here. Yes, they're bad, but at least we are xenophobic, voted Brexit LONG BEFORE we ever reached like 50% European white which is what you faggots are and if it were up to us, we wouldn't have them. You dumb fucking yanks do nothing about your immigration problems, you don't even express dissatisfaction towards them, and then try to turn the tables against anyone who criticises your fucked up, tanking country.
>>
>>128284524
Stop arguing like a jew. You know what I meant.
>>
>>128284303
The democrat nonsense is so accurate it hurts
>>
File: 1486262838748.jpg (23KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1486262838748.jpg
23KB, 349x356px
>>128284451
im not. read the first thing i said. i said part of it is due to them being retarded,as in hispanics themselves. the other part is explaining something thats real. you might not like it but its the truth. btw didnt like half of "aryans" vote democrat anyways? why didnt you stop them? youre putting me in charge of hispanics ,so im putting you in charge of the "aryans",kid.
>>
>>128281339
You ARE them, you dumb spic.
>>
>>128270504
>California usually sets the trend for the rest of America anyway.

Inaccurate. The DC Metro area and NYC metro area are in their own world. California has nothing to do with them. They are also far more powerful and richer than California's best areas.
>>
>>128284462
This, start talking about MESTIZOS, please. The "hispanic" meme needs to die.
>>
>>128268384

They were originally white!

Before the "hispanic" political fabrication was introduced in the 1980s, most people of spanish origin had always been considered to be white.
>>
>>128284825
You must be very new here. The reason they vote democrat is because they are an outgroup. They are foreigners in a foreign land.
>>
File: gRwvXUNQ269.jpg (37KB, 377x216px) Image search: [Google]
gRwvXUNQ269.jpg
37KB, 377x216px
>>128268384
>Willy Wonkas of illegal immigrationcraft
>>
File: IMG_0241.jpg (151KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0241.jpg
151KB, 600x763px
>>128284726
Oh, fuck off you limey. Don't compare us to those inbred paki niggers. The average Hispanic American has mor dignity than inbred Muslim piece of shit.
>>
>>128284726
This lobsterback couldn't have said it any better
>>
>>128284728
You're the one using the jew meme term "Hispanic" you dumb kike

hispanic is not a race and why should hispanics of spanish stock be blamed for what aztec filled mestizo mexicans do
>>
>>128269005

Hispanics can already be white. Ever seen a WWII documentary where there wasn't a wasn't a white guy named Rodriguez or Mendez in the platoon? White Hispanics being considered non-White is the new thing, caused by the mestizos declaring their dumb-shit Amerindian culture to be the "real" Hispanic culture. Fuckers don't even think Spain counts as Hispanic anymore.
>>
>>128284991
The "Hispanic" term is fucking bullshit

There's white hispanics, black hispanics, asian hispanics because the gov stated any race could be hispanic since it's a term of geographic linage but fucking mestizos have been trying to turn it into a race since they have no idea what hybrid they are

it's fucking BULLSHIT
>>
>>128284991
yep. everyone was treated as equal except for the blacks. they were segregated because the people back then knew that they were inferior but every other group could do just fine. non-nigger hispanics,jews,asians,native americans,etc. were all integrated in the armed forces and neighborhoods,for example.
>>
>>128284991
>had always been considered to be white
They weren't considered white until FDR.
>>
ITT South American immigrants pretending to be Spanish

Post 23andme results.
>>
>>128280475

Rightist shithole like Peru.

No social safety nets. Libertarian paradise.
>>
>>128285125
Because you still identify with them. I can tell you are hispanic because of how (((emotional))) you are getting. If you are second generation, ASSIMILATE. If you want to stop being identified with a hispanic, become white. This is what every other European ethnicity that came here did.
>>
>>128284849
Compare those scum with your average Argentine person, they're not the same
>>
>>128285370
>shithole like Peru.
It's better than fucking Chicago or any ghetto infested shit hole in America. At least they have some fucking dignity.
>>
File: 1495405929883.jpg (104KB, 1036x642px) Image search: [Google]
1495405929883.jpg
104KB, 1036x642px
so much shilling ITT
>>
>>128285190
I agree with you fully anon, those shitskins are downright disgusting and bring dishonor to Spain and all it's European glory

>WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIET
>>
>>128285559

Dignity to work everyday for 4USD a day.

Wow, man. Wow!
>>
Cx
>>
>>128285409
Who the fuck are you talking to?

You realize I'm not the guy you were debating earlier >>128284303
, I jumped in your conversation only because you used the word "Hispanic" rather than "mestizo"

Why are you making assumptions about my life just because I got annoyed you used the word hispanic over mestizo? I'm not fucking latino and I hate mexicans and other latinos who can't speak english and refuse to assimilate. I voted for Trump and all that stuff, etc. Also, generations? Nigga, my lineage fought for america in ww2

I will say I'm mostly Irish but I am a quarter Spanish which is why I get annoyed when people think it's the hispania linage that makes beaners brown
>>
>>128284475
venezuela and colombia look highly mulatto to me, and ofc the entire central america
>>
>>128285859
>t. spic
Again Paco, you need to assimilate. If you really are only 1/4 spanish, You should look completely white.
>>
>>128286031
I can't speak for Venezuela or Colombia, but Central America is mostly ladino and indio which is why they look like a bunch of darkies.
>>
>>128285811
A whole JPY 440 per day?
>>
>>128285627
D E P O R T E D
>>
>>128269005
Italians were always considered whites, only dumb culturless burgers ever thought otherwise.
>>
>>128286404
Are you kidding? North Italians don't even consider Southern Italians white.
>>
>>128268384
Hispanics can definitely be bro tier and have the potential to be /ourguys

We should Co opt them in the battle against niggers and white shitlibs

t. Californiabro living in toothpaste land
>>
>>128285218
Mestizo genocide when??
>>
File: IMG_0242.jpg (96KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.jpg
96KB, 700x394px
>>128285811
Those are 4USD but a well fucking earned 4USD. Doing something something meaningful like building homes and mining for Diamonds n shit. A much more fufilled life in comparison to the trendy hipster cuck that has nothing to foward too but flaunting faggotry at the Starbucks.
>>
well it's not like they imported illegal mexicans for 30 years straight for this sole purpose. replacements! scabs!
>>
>>128286608
I second this so long as they're civilized
>>
>>128286064
Why are you talking to me like I'm a fucking mestizo?

Stop with these mental gymnastics you faggot
>>
>>128286064
Spanish is european genetics you fucking idiot lol
>>
>>128287041
>t. castizo
You're not fooling anyone. I can tell a castizo from a mile away.
>>
>>128268384
Considering that 30% of Hispanics and white-hispanics voted for Trump last year it is a new voting block to not take for granted. Curious if they'll be more voting Republican in 2020.
>>
>>128285811
its not japan, markets are different, salaries are different, and 4$ a day is too low, a few years ago trash salary was 6-7$, it is porobably more nowadays.

It is possible it is 4$ or even less in rural areas, so long as the customer is from the same rural area or the owner (if you are an outsider you get charged more).
>>
>>128286731
gold, dude, not diamonds, diamonds is africa...
>>
>>128286482
that is a meme to you, and an inside joke on the peninsula, dipshit
>>
>>128287132
you don't even know what a castizo is you fucking idiot

Irish genes and Spanish genes are both EUROPEAN genetics you dipshit
>>
>>128270505
>but extremely ignorant of world events and rabid consumerists.

Sounds like the majority of whites in america then
>>
>>128268384
If only they all looked as white as the girl on the left, lmao. Most are almost black skinned how dark they are
>>
>>128286608
no. they need to go back. all the illegals and anchors. it is invasion social warfare. gtfo beans. too bad donald is jewed and a pussy.
>>
>>128287416
Castizo means you have one indian grandparent. Again, the way you get so pissed off when you are identified as being hispanic is obvious. If you really had a pure spanish grandparent, no one would question if you are white.
>>
File: mYbyRO9.jpg (42KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
mYbyRO9.jpg
42KB, 499x499px
>>128287416
dont even waste your time. i can tell that dude is one of those "im aryan master race" that has never achieved anything worth mentioning in life.
>>
>>128269005
Lmfao fuck off. Italy is in Europe, Mexico is not
I've seen liberals post "2nd generation Mexicans are white", and now you try to slide that shit.
>>
>>128287415
>that is a meme to you, and an inside joke on the peninsula
Really, because I have academic literature that says otherwise.
>>
>>128284574
ok
>>
>>128287634
Not even Aryan. You spics really get your feelings hurt when you realize people can tell you are not white.
>>
>>128272968
>implying the problem is whites vs blacks
Kek. The problem is whites vs Jews, and that's exactly why the Jews imported you. Your people aren't smart enough to realize (((who's))) really running America, and just think it's "old white guys" running the banks, corporations , and media
>>
File: 1496299352465.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496299352465.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>128284991
>"hispanic" political fabrication was introduced in the 1980s

Interesting. So what are the relevant distinctions ?
>Whites
>Niggers
>Mulattos
>Mestizos?
>>
>>128269005
my italian relatives that came here got off the boat and started improving whatever english they could learn. they found work ASAP. they were so proud of being in the new world usa that they beat their kids for not being american. do you get that? fuck beaners. you people are trash overflowing our trashcans. 5x the amount of beaners "immigrating" than all immigrants in the 1900-1910s...it's a beaner invasion on purpose it's smelly fat and rude too...
>>
>>128288163
THIS. All the mestizos and castizos in this thread do not realize they are pawns of the Jews.
>>
File: 1496445519474.jpg (49KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
1496445519474.jpg
49KB, 333x293px
>>128288163
>The problem is whites vs Jews,

But... but we are Whites. We jews aren't not niggers nor Mestizos nor gooks.
>>
>>128284991
Not all hispanics are the same on a genetic level

hispanic is not a race
>>
>>128272968
We don't want you. One drop rule. >>128275724
>beaner
>doesn't understand that state can refer to any governing system
Checks out.
>>
>>
>>128288163
E X A C T L Y
>holy fuck, of course italy bro gets usa politics more than the low iq blood drinking mestizo bean trash...
E X A C T L Y

r. socal heritage bro
>>
>>128288472
>but we are Whites
Only when it's convenient.
>>
>>128288332
Italianbro knows what's up, bless your proud American relatives
>>
>>128287597
I don't know if you ever read a book

BUT

Spaniards and Irishmen are not indians

idiot

White and hispanic aren't mutually exclusive because hispanic isn't a race

White and Mestizo are mutually exclusive
>>
>>128280284
good point with the social cohesion. i can see how kinship ties a country closer together. but lets say after a few generations of civic nationalim and eugenics and all the races are mixed into a light-brown slant-eyed race. wouldn't social cohesion still work?

i just can't justify not including people who get treated shittily just because they were born into a race even though they have high iq and good morals.
>>
File: IMG_0244.jpg (127KB, 806x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.jpg
127KB, 806x525px
>>128287666
>Mexico is not
>Italy is in Europe

Which clearly explains why Southern Italy is Moroccan tier.
>>
>>128288585
>le jew boogeyman is the reason im a faggot

t. socal elite hispanic master race
>>
>>128288578
mess with one bean you get the whole burrito, sadly.
>remove beans
>>
File: 1496177305409.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1496177305409.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>128288521
>hispanic is not a race

Ok. But mestizos and castizos are a race ?
>>
>>128288428
I'm a California burger in Italy and trust me, I've tried to redpill tons of people. The white dudes get it immidiately from the moment I explain it to them. They all talk to me later and tell me they did their own research and that I was right and also that it's Jews 99% of the time there is anti white movements or propaganda.
White people get it.
I've tried to redpilled many of my spic friends and they, despite being cool dudes, JUST DONT GET IT. "They're all white guys in control of all this, why does it matter that they are Jews? I don't even know any Jews there's not enough of them to run everything. These dudes are all white, Jew or not "
>>
>>128281555
America's negro problem was more related to you morons BREEDING slaves when cotton industry started to boom in the early 1800s.
>>
>>128288736
Those people are European, Mexicans are not Europeans. It's simple fucking geography, Jose
>>
you know your race is stupid and generally unwanted when (((shitlibs))) run away from convos discussing american iq/values with beaner iq/values re: "we aren't the same, why are we importing so many?" (((shitlibs))) run in fear from that convo and steer it to the "b-b-b-but we need to help them all" type of rambling. basically, beaners- nobody likes you and thinks you are smart. you fucking suck and are here to serve the (((liberal))) agenda, which is the civil destruction of the usa. thanks beaners!
>>
>>128288658
>the_cuckold user
Your Reddit spacing explains a lot. If you are really 1/4 """Spanish""", then I have more Spanish blood than you. I have only been called white my entire life. I say your a Castizo because if people are calling you "Hispanic", you must look like you have indian blood in you.
>>
File: 1496409792255.jpg (17KB, 498x385px) Image search: [Google]
1496409792255.jpg
17KB, 498x385px
>>128288872
Sounds like Mestizos are very, VERY good goyim
>>
>>128288182
And Native Americans. Yep, that's it.
>>
>>128288765
>le Jew boogeyman
Proving your peanut sized Indio blooded brain can't grasp what's going on. Enjoy America, the whites made it really pretty fo you.
>>
>>128288872
That's because shitskin Indians claiming Hispanic heritage convince them they'll never be white, no matter what their skin color is, pale or not.
>>
>>128289153
But beaner girls are sexy af, much more than sheboons and gooks
>>
>>128288765

oh look, it's the beaner that thinks his dad is elite because a bunch of ceo boomer evil gringos gave him a job as a foreman. which he then went and hired all his illegal beaner friends for. which is the reason he thinks he is elite. because white people gave him a job and now he surrounds himself with the same trash he left behind in mejico...yep...stfu juan. fucking spic trash. we need a jardinero here, get your ass to my lawn faggot. selling bags of oranges on echo park blvd isn't elite, it is a nuisance. fuck off.
>>
>>128289537
To the gas chamber with you and the rest of your kind
>>
>>128268384
>Have parents from Central America
>Medium height, kinda brown
>Be born in NYC
>Be pale
>Be taller than them
>Speak more English than Spanish
>Don't care too much about heritage, just enjoy American life
>Out of college, no debt, and have $100k job so going to chip in a lot for taxes

Am I doing the right?
>>
>>128289475
No because whites have enough intelligence to realize what's going on. America is a chessboard, and once you see a couple moved and steps ahead and reverse, you find out there are common patterns and nothing is new under the sun. Spics don't realize what's going on in America. Hell, even most whites aren't smart enough to. Spics barely even have a chance to be smart enough to, with their Indio blood.
>>
>>128289537
they ran out of their exotic cache around 2005 here in socal. fucking fat loud rude and pushy. and did i mention, fucking stupid. they all try to be loud as s vergara, and think they are all t swift hot, but don't realize they are all fucking mejican hill trolls.
>>
Holy shit.
Mestizos are fugly.

Looks like Australian aboriginals
>>
>>128289888
That's not a mestizo. That's an indio.
>>
>>128288736
yet they still look european. you wouldn't get it. find me your poorest mexican. post it. it won't look anything like a poor southern italian family. nice try faggot. get out of here beanerjew.
>>
>>128289888
thats has a lot more native than white or is even pure native, the guy with the flag is mixed
>>
>>128289825
>they ran out of their exotic cache*

Gottcha. Doesn't surprise me.

>cachet*
>>
>>128289888
I wouldn't say this shitskin has an ounce of any European blood, probably speaks nahuatl or some other retarded language
>>
>>128290098
>They look European
They look at best like mongrelized Greek/Turks
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.