[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man Who Hurled Tear Gas Canister in Iconic Photo DEAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: rip.png (821KB, 971x908px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
821KB, 971x908px
>Edward Crawford, Jr., the man whose image became the defining moment in the Ferguson protests, is dead.

>Crawford was found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound, and police are trying to determine if it was accidental or suicide.

>Crawford's dad told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, "I don't believe it was a suicide," adding cops are being "hush-hush" about the investigation.

>The photo symbolized the tensions between police and protester in the wake of Michael Brown's death. Cops hurled a tear gas canister at protesters ... Crawford picked it up and hurled it back.

>Crawford was 27 and the father of 4 children.

27 and the father of 4, who would've ever guessed.
>>
>>128265827
>dad thinks son dindunuffin

Why can't black people ever admit that maby black people have mental health problems?
>>
>>128265827

>black father abandons children

Business as usual, nothing to see here, carry on.
>>
MEN GET ARRESTED

DOGS GET PUT DOWN
>>
>>128265827

Dindunuffin.
>>
>>128266007

The answer is in your question.
>>
>iconic photo
I really, really hate how media today tries to force viral images.
There are great historic photos that, no matter how forced they were (Io Jima, soviet flag being raised in Berlin, the viet cong getting executed by an AVRN guy), there was something powerful about them that captured the minds of millions of people.
>>
>>128265827
>iconic
Lel
>>
File: nope.jpg (14KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
14KB, 480x320px
>>128266438
Unironically this photo was so ironic and it'll be forgotten about in the next 10 years. Obviously with the media we have it would never get pushed like those in the OP but this photo symbolism something about white and black america.
>>
>>128266662
I meant iconic not ironic
>>
>>128266007
Ohh yeah, cause you never head of a white family protecting their kids....i hate white people
>>
Anyone that dosen't think that picture is awesome is obviously a jew muncher and undercover mossad..
>>
File: berlin.jpg (65KB, 768x554px) Image search: [Google]
berlin.jpg
65KB, 768x554px
how is that picture is iconic, it has little symbolism and is just a bad quality picture of a nigger and his two friends chimping out
here's an iconic picture
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.