[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i avoid hiring SJWs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 24

File: 1379884927123.png (412KB, 425x567px) Image search: [Google]
1379884927123.png
412KB, 425x567px
Hey guys, is there any sort of site that let's me check on a potential employers condensed internet history? Are there official lists of known sjw students? I want to avoid hiring people like vids related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo-BGLoCDZU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PZ-0eTuFo

i mean it would be great if i for example knew all the names of the students in this video so i automatically knew whom i certainly won't hire

/pol/ should really make all those people as public as possible so no employer will ever hire them (and no employer should suffer, because they hired a snake). Those people should be shamed into submission as they have done with professors and students standing up to them.

pic unrelated
>>
>>128263728
Just look up their email address/mobile number on facebook.
>>
>>128263728
Don't hire black people. Don't hire anyone with tattoos, dyed hair, or piercings. That's literally all you gotta do.
>>
>>128263858
yeah, facebook is always a first start. And i avoided soo much shit already by just googling people after i looked on their linkedin profile.
I just wanted to have basically an official list of "undesirables"; which i think would also be a nice idea in terms of shaming/putting off sjws or atleast rustle them and make it even harder for them in life
>>
>>128263728

Just don't hire anyone who has been in (((higher education))).

To be fair, hypothetically, lets say I ran a law firm.

There are apprenticeship type things in this country, so you don't have to go to uni to become a solicitor. You can work as a paralegal, and get your qualifications on the job in your spare time working towards it.

Now, think about this.

All we've heard about rape allegations and how they are handles at collages and universities throughout the western world. Why on earth would I hire goddamn lawyers who were trained in places and in a system that has allegedly infringed peoples right to due process?

With that in mind, how can I trust that anyone they've trained has been set a good standard and a good example of the law?

I can't possibly trust them. Not enough to bet my money on.

With that, I'd only hire people who learned on the job instead.

My point is, wherever you can, avoid hiring college graduates.
>>
i can't wait until you guys start using ai instead of sjws.
>>
File: professional.jpg (120KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
professional.jpg
120KB, 960x960px
>>128264058
I can't just "not hire black people". I will be very quickly identified for racial profiling; but the other stuff is ok and the reason why i always insist on a short skype discussion beore even inviting them for an actual interview

btw: if you have skype interviews with anyone applying for a job, make them stand up. You won't believe how many people do pic related. Then you automatically have a reason to just cancel the call
>>
>>128264372
>violating the NAP
oh boy
>>
>>128264372
Dude. You don't have to go up to them and say you aren't hiring them because their black. Just don't do it. How could anyone know? I've been doing it for years. I haven't had any problems with the people i hire because of the code i push. Also don't rent to blacks. Whole other world of pain.
>>
File: unlucky.jpg (27KB, 505x256px) Image search: [Google]
unlucky.jpg
27KB, 505x256px
>>
File: 2017-06-03 21.36.31.png (452KB, 952x2504px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-03 21.36.31.png
452KB, 952x2504px
There's a test that can weed them out:
>The Snowflakes Test
http://newbostonpost.com/blogs/you-want-the-original-snowflake-test-here-it-is/

Also apply the /pol/ test
>No vaginas in the workplace
>No (((echos)))
>>
>>128263728
This is why big name employers in (at least) the US hire private investigation firms to vet potential hires.

Yes, it is /pol/'s job to expose these faggots, like Bicycle Lock fag. Give them a taste of their own career-ending medicine.
>>
https://sjwlist.com/Main_Page
>>
>>128263728

>This crazy bitch talking shit about Ramsay and MUH PATRIARCHY

How to piss off /co/ 101
>>
>>128264913
>>128265153
that's great!
we should actually make an example about those fucker in evergreen though. I mean it's a recent occurence and if we have just a few names over some screenshots of faces in the video and spread them on social media under the banner of "people you don't want to hire" or "not welcome in the workplace" or "I won't hire those people", we can actually get their attention and their rage and maybe their fear
>>
That's why you interview them to gauge their intelligence. SJWs aren't intelligent people and feel entitled to everything because they woke up still breathing.
>>
A coexist bumper sticker is always a good indicator.
>>
>>128265838
>>128265954
hehe
>>
Oh yeah and I forgot Jewbook was still a thing. You can easily gauge someone by looking at their likes and post history. I deactivated mine probably a year ago.

Not like it has much use for me. It was just old high school friends posting a bunch of pictures of their fat kids or long paragraphs of their first world problems.
>>
>>128263728
Drop redpills dring interviews to see how they respond.
On application forms add trans/race nonbinary Xir options and dismiss anyone who ticks those boxes.
>>
>>128264913
What is a "safe space in a challenging work environment"?
A soundproof crying booth?
>>
>>128263728
Some jobs make you take a personality test before hiring. Ask questions that would out them as leftcucks, or just you know... interview them.
>>
>>128263728
Checking their facebook shoupd be enough, no? These type of people feel the need to show the whole world about their activism
>>
Ask them to show you their steam library
"I only have GOG games" "I only pirate videogames" "I only browse /v/, I don't actually play videogames" are all good answers
>>
>>128263728
ask them what laptop, OS and phone they use

if they don't say Thinkpad, Linux and Nokia/Sony, then trash them
>>
>>128264372
Why would you end the call if they didn't put on dress pants? Are you retarded? Of what exactly do you think not putting on dress pants for a skype call is indicative? Apparently you prefer paranoia over efficiency as a personality trait. Or you just like feeling in control because you're stupid.
>>
>>128264372
Lmfao, what's next?

You gonna ask them to put their ear next to the webcam to check for any ear wax?

Perhaps ask them to show their shoes?

You are total autismo
>>
File: IMG_0712.jpg (26KB, 540x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0712.jpg
26KB, 540x290px
>>128263728
>mfw her shitty ass business is gone
>mfw her husband is gonna get deported
>>
>>128263728
Ask them what leaders inspire them, if it's not clear after that just casually poke if they believe Trump is a leader and watch how they freak out.
>>
>>128267300
>>128267387
i really don't understand your reasoning here criticizing that tactic...
can you guys elaborate?
i wouldn't hire somebody who doesn't wear pants on a regular interview, why should i hire them if they do it via skype?
As for personality trait: for me that simply shows lack of will to get the job, unpreparedness and overall laziness, not "efficiency"
>>
>>128267300

It means 3 things :

>They are socially retarded
>They are lazy
>They are improper

I don't know about you, but not wearing pants on the phone is actually accepted. Not wearing them during a visioconference with a stranger is completely unacceptable.
>>
No visable tattoos or obnoxious piercings.

Ask them about hunting and fishing.

Interview over.
>>
>>128263728
put pro-Trump stuff on your walls, they will be afraid to enter
>>
>>128267826
>>128267886
>i wouldn't hire somebody who doesn't wear pants on a regular interview, why should i hire them if they do it via skype?
...... because those aren't the same thing.
>As for personality trait: for me that simply shows lack of will to get the job, unpreparedness and overall laziness, not "efficiency"
So you want them to be so desperate for the job that they put on dress pants for a skype interview just in case - on the off chance - you are autistic enough to ask them to prove they're wearing dress pants? It isn't underpreparedness; a dress shirt in that situation is sufficiently prepared. Not being unreasonably paranoid isn't being lazy. It isn't a good tactic because the majority of perfectly decent candidates probably (and rightly) find it unreasonable that their autistic boss-to-be will ask them to prove they're wearing dress pants for a fucking skype interview. If ever I have a skype interview, I will purposely not wear pants at all just to avoid working for an irrational probably-borderline-schizophrenic like you.
>>
>>128263728
Just have potential employees fill out a test asking about values and company image. Easy
>>
File: 1492714574415.jpg (46KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492714574415.jpg
46KB, 480x512px
>>128267826

I agree with you, the level of mental gymnastics to believe this is any kind of "efficiency" just shows how entitled, lazy and retarded they can be. It's pretty impressive actually.

If you were the not-wearing-pants-at-a-visioconference guy, what would you answer to someone telling you :

>Oh my god, you're not wearing pants !?
>>
>>128263728
you should know by mere looking at them
>>
>>128263728
Just google their name and mobile number and find their profiles. They aren't that smart to use nicknames as virtue signaling doesn't work if you can't brag about it IRL.
Also the pic on their application will give a lot away
>visible piercings or tattoos are big warning signs
>dyed hair especially in bright signal colors, ear lobs any other body deformations or self harm scars are the ultimate don't even touch it with a stick signs

And you won't end up with shit tier employees.
>>
>>128263728
Avoid all men wearing any accessories that aren't a belt, a wedding band, and/or a crucifix necklace.
>>
>>128264372
>not being bottomless
>not showing your boss-to-be the BENIS XD
>>
>>128268400
i'm not even talking about dress pants; simply pants.
i hired people who walked in with a normal t-shirt and worn out shoes, without a problem, but if you are too god damn lazy to put on pants at all then you don't deserve the job. As simple as that.
"If ever I have a skype interview, I will purposely not wear pants at all just to avoid working for an irrational probably-borderline-schizophrenic like you."
S A D !
A
D
!
>>
>>128264372
Sure you can. Just don't admit it anyone. As an employer you can find endless excuses why you can't hire someone that has nothing to do with race. Silicon Valley discriminates all the time with old people and they get away with it almost 100% of the time. Besides, it isn't like there's a lot of niggers in Austria anyway.
>>
>>128268400
>I will purposely not wear pants at all just to avoid working for an irrational probably-borderline-schizophrenic like you.
Hawaiian-print shorts would be more fun.
>>
>>128268849
>the year of our lord 2017
>not doing Skype interviews in a boratkini
>>
>>128264084
Newfag detected.
You should know /pol/ is against jewish shitlisting schemes.
>>
>>128268849
>missing the opportunity to punish your interviewer with viewing your erect penis when they ask you to stand up for no reason
>>
File: 1455840839432.jpg (29KB, 594x537px) Image search: [Google]
1455840839432.jpg
29KB, 594x537px
>>128268400

> It isn't underpreparedness; a dress shirt in that situation is sufficiently prepared.

It isn't. Any situation could happen and you wouldn't be able to answer it properly without "turning off" your webcam, or showing your potential boss your fucking dick. It's not being "prepared enough", it's being lazy, unprofessionnal, and uncaring.

>It isn't a good tactic because the majority of perfectly decent candidates probably (and rightly) find it unreasonable that their autistic boss-to-be will ask them to prove they're wearing dress pants for a fucking skype interview.

IF they're not wearing them. I assure you that any respectable human being wearing pants would not only understand, but laugh at the prospect of "having people out there who don't wear pants on a videoconference for a job interview".

>If ever I have a skype interview, I will purposely not wear pants at all just to avoid working for an irrational probably-borderline-schizophrenic like you

Proving the need for the employer to ask this stupid question in order to avoid unreliable, lazy autists like you.

Anyway, best of luck with your job hunt.
>>
File: 1474431632747.jpg (38KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
1474431632747.jpg
38KB, 640x574px
Their president is a cuck.

This is embarrassing.
>>
>>128264913
That's the perfect good goy test

I hate it when gentiles steal all my profits with their sick leaves and healthcare
>>
>>128264102
Unfortunate truth anon. College has been made worthless with all the easy loans (at least in US) and all the "undesirables" being allowed to attend due to affirmative action. They even get their own separate graduation ceremonies now.

Hire based on work ethic and personal responsibility.
>>
>>128264372
>I can't just "not hire black people".

Nope, but you can not hire people 'who you feel wouldn't be a good fit within the current team', 'seem to deviate from the desired appearance you'd like the company to have', etc.

There's lots of ways to say "no niggers" without actually saying "no niggers".
>>
>>128269015
>implying not wanting to work for a schizophrenic makes me an unreliable, lazy autist
>>
>>128263728
Here in Murica, I think blacklists are illegal or borderline illegal. You have to be very very careful when using them.

Think of the most politically incorrect restaurant in your town that you could take an applicant to and then take them there for the interview over lunch. Here it would be Chik-fil-A. I guarantee you a SJW would quickly find a way to fuck off once they realized they were being taken to Chik-fil-A for lunch.
>>
File: 1492394228050.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492394228050.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
When you meet one, you'll know. They are very vocal about it. Some are sneaky. Look at their facebook, groups, posts, college, etc.
>>
>>128268482
>If you were the not-wearing-pants-at-a-visioconference guy, what would you answer to someone telling you :

>Oh my god, you're not wearing pants !?

well, according to >>128268400 the proper response would be:
>"i'm just highly efficient!!"
>" I will purposely not wear pants at all just to avoid working for an irrational probably-borderline-schizophrenic like you."
>"Your loss; i'm way too efficient for you anyways"

>>128269023
sadly true. I hope some muslim refugee blows him up (i don't really wish death upon people, so not really; but in the end that could eventually save more lifes)
>>
>>128263728
Just came to say that Gordon Ramsay is awesome. I wish he would cook for me. Also Bobby Flay, accept Gordon's challenge to do a cook-off for charity you bastard.
>>
File: rabu raibu.gif (883KB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
rabu raibu.gif
883KB, 490x275px
>>128263728
>All of us are students and have have homework and projects to things do.
She needs more English homework.
>Yo!
>finger snapping.
That man's patience is admirable. I'd have just left and called security.
>>
>>128269119
You can't really interview for those. What? Are you going to ask someone "Are you a lazy fuck?" What do you think they're going to say? "Why yes, I am a lazy fuck"
>>
>>128269135

>implying not wearing pants while being in a visioconference with a potential job offer makes me an unreliable, lazy autist.

Fixed that for you, mate. You seem to have difficulties in understanding proper decorum.
>>
>>128269119
Attending college is not the same as finishing it, idiot
People drop out all the time, and if they are smart enough to graduate why does it matter if the entrance fee came from a loan or from their mom?
>>
File: why-not-both.jpg_large.jpg (19KB, 515x306px) Image search: [Google]
why-not-both.jpg_large.jpg
19KB, 515x306px
>>128268996
You don't have to zip it up.
>>
>>128268834
>Besides, it isn't like there's a lot of niggers in Austria anyway.

no, but quite the high percentage of SANDniggers and other muslims (chechens).
>>
>>128264084
>an official list of "undesirables"
An american version of RedWatch website should be made.
There is german, british and polish versions.
>>
>>128263728
>site that let's me check on a potential employers condensed internet history?
Facebook
>>
File: donald rubber cement laughing.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
donald rubber cement laughing.png
179KB, 500x358px
>>128269221

>"Your loss; i'm way too efficient for you anyways"

Thanks for the laugh, Austrianon.
I swear, the mental gymnastics they will do to avoid doing any kind of responsibility for their action...
>>
>>128263728

Check their facebook, use their email to find their instagram account, ask them what they think about the Paris Agreement, ask them what they think of BLM, stuff like that
>>
>>128264058
I know SJWs with none of the above. You gotta women and weak males too
>>
>>128268400
This is why you don't have a job.
>>
>>128269350
Leave the zipper open and port it thru
>>
Don't you have a trial period? and how about actually asking things in the interview, that could trigger a sjw but obviously is work related.
>>
>>128269304
Look up STAR method interview. Situation, Task, Action, Result. These kinds of questions allow you to gauge how a potential employee solves problems. They can't answer in terms of feels. It's straight to the point.

t. Federal govt
>>
ask them to suck your cock. if they don't do it they are probably a spoiled stuck up SJW.
>>
>>128269574
that could get me into trouble though if i ask them that much about politics, since then word will spread that i hire based on politics (which i wouldn't anyway; it's really about the mentality; although i agree with you that sjwism correlates with leftist politics; but the opposite doesn't have to be the case)
>>
On the day of the rope I hope HR are the first to go

Dumb cunt didn't think I was a good fit for the team, because there was low social activity on my facebook, so they sent me away
>>
>>128269856
clothing should tell a lot. don't hire a man without suit and tie.
>>
>>128269836
>implying it the willingness to suck cock isn't the only reason sjws are hired in non-sjws companies at all

you need self-respect to refuse sucking cock anon..
>>
>>128269331
Sounds like you have very little experience around blacks. Count your blessings.

Government loans lowered the bar for undesirables to attend college. They make things a lot worse. Before, a family would have to make certain sacrifices or actually work to send kids to college. Now it's "gibs me dat" diploma.
>>
>>128269930
wtf really? My whole KB profile is just bogus/trolling
>>
You should be able to rule out like 80% of sjw's by how they act.
>>
File: cat-1337001274740.jpg (98KB, 427x563px) Image search: [Google]
cat-1337001274740.jpg
98KB, 427x563px
>>128269773
Also, you could wear tights and show off dat camel leg.
>>
>>128269930
holy fuck!
>>
>>128263728
my previous employer would browse their facebook or linked in and see what kind of friends they had or comments they made to decide if to hire or not.
>>
>>128269376
What you need to do is interview them at lunchtime and have a catered lunch brought to the office - and the only kind of sandwiches available are all ham. Or bacon cheeseburgers. Anything considered haram but perfectly fine to anyone else.
>>
>>128269930
If they judged you by that, you probably don't want to be working for them anyway
>>
>>128269966

Depends on the job, depends on the weather.

If it's 30°c outside, I won't hold a grudge over a man only wearing a buisness shirt, without the full vest, or the tie.

Really, take it contextually. If it's a job with a strict dress code, than absolutely. If not, get a feeling on how the guy dresses normally.
>>
>>128269930
>having a faceberg page at all
>>
>>128263728
Just hire people that carry the 4 of clubs.
>>
>>128270168
I like this. Good one anon. Spray them with holy water too
>>
hire a gypsy to sit outside your building on the day your hiring. set up a camera. those who give money to the gypsy is excluded.
>>
>>128270177
well yes i agree. but proper work clothing in general. a person who goes to a job interview looking like a slouch is bad news.
>>
>>128266381
Yes. There were cry-ins in American unis or offices after Trump won.
>>
>>128268820
>>128269015
Asking them to prove they're wearing pants only proves whether they were prepared to be asked to prove they're wearing pants. It serves no purpose. It is circular reasoning. It is irrational. If anything, the only rational thing to do is to make a point not to wear pants to avoid working for an irrational employer. This is simple logic, m8. I would be pantless and jacking off while looking you in the eye because I'm intelligent, not lazy.
>>128269321
You said my not wanting to work for a schizophrenic is proof of the need to ask the question in order to avoid unreliable, lazy autists, which is an obvious non sequitur, implying it is proof that not wearing pants implies an unreliable lazy autist, which is an obvious non sequitur. decorum is relative, you absolute moron, else any potentially-viewed nakedness can be viewed as improper decorum. What you're suggesting is literally equivalent to demanding someone where pants during a phone interview.
>n-no because your autistic interviewer can't ask you to stand up in hopes he gets to see your pee pee
This is no different than asking you to text a pic of yourself to prove you're wearing pants during a phone conversation. I mean holy shit, it's like you're really mentally ill. This is only further proof that the tactic of going full bottomless is good for avoiding mentally ill employers.
>>128269741
My job is raping retards like this for breakfast, and I do it well.
>>
>>128264058

Really now?
I have tattoos and piercings and I fucking hate sjw's.
Metalheads are usually fine, just don't take the emo/metalcore crowds.
>>
>>128266381
a coffee room for non white non males. sort of like what they had in the south.
>>
>>128264346
? AI wouldn't be illogical shitlords like SJWS
>>
>>128270556
It's his company, as far as I'm concerned he can run it however he wants. If he wants people to show up with pants on to a video phone screen, it's his right.
>>
>>128269825
STARR by now. Ask them to Reflect on the action, show what they learned.
>>
File: Captainunderpantscover.jpg (67KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
Captainunderpantscover.jpg
67KB, 343x500px
>>128270556
>it is irrational to wear pants
>it's simple logic, m8
>>
>need to hire new member for my team
>going through interview process
>recent grad from Chicago, went to university of Illinois
>ihaveabadfeeling.png
>interview time
>ask about hobbies
>said she enjoys photography, focus of her art is social justice
>rest of interview goes okay
>manager says can't turn her down because of my gut feeling
>fast forward to training time, meet face to face and find out she's black
>hide power level and commence training
>this college grad literally can't into basic math, can barely use MS office suite
>constantly copies clients on internal emails
>constantly tells them incorrect info
>fire her in less than 3 months

>ff to a few months later
>interviewing again
>another girl from Chicago
>sociology major
>transcript shows shit grades in stats
>my sjw radar is going off
>she wants to work in our Chicago office (anyone who wants to move to Chicago is retarded)
>manager likes her, but I vehemently argue against hiring her
>end up hiring some genius middle aged Indian woman instead

Never again. Never fucking again am i letting some retarded sjw fuck up my relationship with my clients.
>>
>>128271093
Imagine if employers who held phone interviewers asked you to text them a pic of yourself to prove you're wearing pants. Would it not be logical to then send them nudes?
>>
You should hire me desu familia
>>
>>128264372
What program do employers generally use for video chat?
>>
>>128270932
yeah but it is really fucking weird
>>
>>128270556
Looks like you have plenty of time for excuses. Perhaps some of that time should be delegated for putting on some pants, you fucking degenerate scum.
>>
>>128271188
That's another red flag - their major. The more squishy it is, the more likely they're SocJus. Ask them if they took any math at all and what grades they got on the math they did take in college.
>>
>>128271376
Live Jasmin
>>
>>128271418
you could probably get a decent job with the pants police
>>
>>128271411
Then don't work for him. An interview is a two way street. There are bad places to work for and you want to suss that out before you get stuck working at a place that nobody else wants to work at.
>>
>>128263728
Ask them some small innocent questions regarding whatever (what would you do if you saw sexual harassment/tranny went to your bathroom) mabey not the best questions but you get the point ask questions that would be a hot button issue for sjw

If they flip their shit and go on along rant about social justice instead of just giving a reasonable answer then they are sjws

Rember they can still give you a answer that is liberal without being a sjw
Sjws are all about blowing their lids over precived injustice

Called my black friend a nigger once in the bar, a sjw started to rant about hes been opressed enough and me being racist (the sjw actually ended up saying some shit that offended my friend) ended with thes sjw getting punched by my black friend

Not related I just wanted to share that gem
>>
>>128271686
Stop race mixing.
>>
>being a wagecuck
>>128264372
if she looked like that, i would definitely hire her
>>
seriously: i would have never expected so much backlash from several /pol/acks about the idea of putting on pants during a video interview...
wtf?

>clean room
>put on pants
>sort self out
>>
>>128271797
And if she started pissing off all your other underlings and fucking up her tasks?
>>
File: 1483567695742.jpg (17KB, 506x437px) Image search: [Google]
1483567695742.jpg
17KB, 506x437px
>>128263728
>crazy coloured hair
>hipster glasses
>piercings at all
>uses words "literally" and "like" every sentence
>went to college or uni
>is a woman
>overweight
>tattoos

There is a list, if you follow it you should be ok. Although there is some that can stealth up and sneak in.
>>
>>128271593
No need, I am an aerospace machinist and I am judged on the quality of my work.

Looks like the rapist is getting raped for breakfast.
>>
>>128271806
>/pol/
>Not expecting a backlash over the suggestion of wearing pants or leaving basement for any other reason than going to buy tendies.

You must be new here.
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 403x170px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 403x170px
>>128271634
trust me, im not going to. but its also my right to point out that wanting someone to show you their pants during an interview is very strange
>>
>>128271999
Checked and Kek'd
>>
>>128264913
>If you owned the company and were to find out that a client is operating unethically but was a high-paying client...how would you handle it
>When was the last time you cried and why

These two questions should be heavily modified. They are too loaded.
>>
>>128271867
I'm a neet so i don't really care if she pisses off wagies as long as she suck the benis
>>
>>128269304
to be totally fair i probably would say yes if the guy asked if i was a lazy fuck.
>>
>>128272192
You being a Leaf, I believe you for some strange reason.
>>
>>128271962
>i am [successful]
>haha pwnd XD
well i'm a superhuman ontrapanewer hot-bitch-fucker. Beat that, faggot.
btw you talk like you're a libtard, with what you apparently think is witty and your reddit-spacing. should probably >>>/reddit/
>>
>>128272095
The first one is a standard ethics question, I've seen it on many interview/training forms.
>>
File: Dollarphotoclub_59755448[1].jpg (3MB, 2848x4288px) Image search: [Google]
Dollarphotoclub_59755448[1].jpg
3MB, 2848x4288px
>>128263728
Don't hire women!
They are the majority of the SJWs. With no women to virtue signal, any male SJW who slip though the screening process will keep quiet. Since he won't get any white knight points, and none cares about his opinions.

And don't hire non-whites. But that goes without saying. (eastern Asians are acceptable if you MUST have any non-whites)
>>
>>128272394
Wow man, you said you were doing the raping and you come out with THAT? When you are done crying, put on sone fucking pants.
>>
>>128272328
as long as your not both stupid and lazy being lazy is good. a smart lazy person makes sure to get their work done as fast as they can and to do it right the first time so they have more time to NOT work.
>>
>>128272544
This isn't a fucking street dance-off, you fucking idiot. I'd much rather show you you're stupid than try to be sassy. Life isn't a hiphop video, you stupid nigger.
>>
>>128263728
buy a domain that says faggot.cum
>>
>>128272693
>trying to show me I'M STUPID
>crys and says NO U HURR REd titS

If this ain't a dance off, then why are you dancing?
>>
>>128272894
you win, i concede to w/e your argument is. i must go fap to forget about apparently being unemployed.
>>
>>128273018
Pathetic. I came here to get raped. Don't forget your pants, cock muffin.
>>
>>128263728
Just avoid hiring early millennials. Those who were born around the mid 80s. Look them up at Facebook and other social media platforms. Check for education history--if they graduated from some pozzed university/college, it's a red flag. Hair do, tats, and piercings are red flags. The way they dress, the way they talk, posture.

You need to ask probing questions such as if they have a family, what they do on their spare time, and so on.
>>
>>128271491
Since that last experience I told HR I want transcripts of all applicants before we'll agree to interview
>>
File: cirno-1318129337696.jpg (76KB, 599x631px) Image search: [Google]
cirno-1318129337696.jpg
76KB, 599x631px
>>128271999
>>
>>128263728
I thought I would get sorted out if I have redpilled, anti sjw stuff on Facebook.
Good to see the opposite also exists.
>>
>>128271778
Stop race baiting
>>
https://youtu.be/wCwNUbQCdQg Implement snowflake test to save your company!
>>
File: 1495856525399.jpg (59KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495856525399.jpg
59KB, 640x960px
>>128264913
Here in the states, questions 5, 12, & 24 could cause problems to an abnormally observant "type" you were trying to filter out.

I had to answers question 10 when I was first hired. I said "my brother is in law enforcement, so I may be slightly biased in my favorable view"

>t. The guy that 5throws out half the resumes received on my desk. I can't believe I've seen it reposted as often as I have
>>
>>128263728
Yes, they'll even tell you proudly, in fact the universities actually give out certificates to prove it. I believe they call them degrees.
>>
>>128273528
just don't post anything online that can be traced back to you, son
just impress with competence
fight sjws in a way that doesn't hurt you
>>
>>128263728
>amy's baking company
Whoo boy, I remember that bitch. Not surprised to learn she's a feminist.
>>
>>128264455

Legal firms run statistical analysis a d if your found to have a bias in your numbers they'll (EEOC) pursue a case.

t. lawyer
>>
>>128274523
>(((lawyers)))
>>
>>128274160

>tfw you realize she acted insane for the publicity
>the restaurant is now selling shirts saying things like "I survived Amy's"

They made money off of trolling the normie chef show.
>>
>>128274523

>tell them to self-identify as black
>your company is the most diverse in the states
>get award from Mr Goldstein's Center for A Diverse Society
>your entire company is invited to show up to the award ceremony
>"ehe'm I-it's my greatest honor to present dis awaahd to your company goy"
>not 1 black person works for you
>Mr Goldstein starts sweating when a team of blond-haired blue-eyed aryan men come up onto the stage
>>
>>128263728
What are you, retarded?

You get to interview them if you're hiring them..

Just throw in a few loaded questions that may infer whether one leans towards the right or left.

"A black customer comes in the store and accuses you of being racist, how would you react?"

"Do you believe all children should be given trophies, or only the victors?"

"As store owner I exercise my right to have a gun. Are you comfortable with that?"

You get the picture.
>inb4 pleb spacing
>>
>>128264102
this is so fucking redpilled
>>
>>128273136
>Just avoid hiring early millennials.
Those are the least likely millennials to be SJWs.
>>
>>128263728
In interviews, maybe hint about some sjw cause like you are one and they will eagerly latch on and tell you all about their activism
>>
>>128265954
This 110%. I always have one of the security guards tell me if they see ANY bumper stickers on their cars (& for that matter, what type of cars: immediate disqualifiers are prius's & hummers...but what they drive does generally speak to their mindset on things. We hire responsible professionals, so new cars are expected, but I give bonus points to people who show up with 4-6 year old cars, because they obviously own that shit, & if its within 5-6 years old, they either bought it new, or one-owner used...so they come in automatically being able to triage priorities.
>>
>>128264913
>>No (((echos)))

What if I'm running an accounting or law firm?
>>
>>128274523
Is there an algorithm to get around legal problems? Can you just hire and fire (x type person) as needed to meet a quota? What about in areas with extremely low diversity (or the exact opposite)?

Never see a white person working at chipotle, never see a black working in a big Chinese restaurant.. does it only apply to certain types of businesses?
t. lawyers in family but would be ashamed to ask such questions
t. just wondering how it works
>>
>>128275143

This shit is too obvious and smart ones will realize it easily.

>inb4 no smart SJWs

There are anon. Not these college kids, but trust me, there are. And those are the dangerous ones.

The best way to find out is check their Facebook, or subtly nudge them into the direction of talking about SJW shit. Ask if there's anything they're passionate about in the world, they'll mention activism. ALSO majority of middle/upperclass women are SJWs so the point is almost moot tbqh.

Also /pol/tards may pretend to be SJWs to pass the test if you seem liberal, and SJWs can always pretend. Best to check their face books.
>>
>>128275525
>What if I'm running an (((accounting))) or (((law))) firm?

Might as well start a pastrami and lox bagel stand, then.
>>
>>128263728
You select people based on merit, not their political views you faggot.
>>
LISTEN UP

I do hiring/firing in a place that coincides with many of your aspirations. If you fags want to vAN A" go for it now while I'm here. I love it when these "hiring" threads pop up. See above.

>as per that "throw half of them out" bit, I only do that for sales jobs. Any credentialed pro doesn't get that treatment. I was half-trying to be funny 2when I post3d that, but I get SO FUCKING MANY applications for sales that I could throw 99% of them out & STILL have a week's worth of work filling positions.
>>
File: 1404132999281.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1404132999281.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>128263728
>crtl+f
>merit
>>
>>128271376

shoretel, gotomeeting, business skype
>>
>>128275826
>throwing a hissy fit any time you don't agree with something doesn't also disqualify you based on merit
>>
>>128276000

How do I get a comp Sci job?
>>
>>128271867
Give her a job in a position where she can't cause much trouble and see if she puts out or not. Obviously she would have to do it on her own initiative to avoid any potential lawsuits.

If she doesn't put out before the trial period is over (4 months in Estonia) then just fire her for incompetence.
>>
>>128273927
Thanks sir, I'm not stupid about this.
I'm staying subtle and civil.
>>
File: sjwal.jpg (100KB, 562x900px) Image search: [Google]
sjwal.jpg
100KB, 562x900px
>>128263728
Read SJWs Always Lie. Here's the free chapter, SJW Attack Survival Guide: http://www.voxday.net/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf

It's not enough to just avoid hiring SJWs, but you must also actively purge them if and when you discover one in your ranks. They are like turks, they have a way of finding their way in, and they're difficult to get rid of once the infestation has started. But the vetting process is the most important first step.
>>
>>128276410
In a company with 30-120 employees even a fucked up assistant secretary or call center fag can stir up serious shit and poison the entire bureau within days.
There isn't a single position where you can put potential retards safely.
>>
So just throwing this out there for any employers that might be posting. What do you think of people with zero internet presence? Is that a red flag for you guys too? Should i make a linkedin or some shit? Just wondering because I've applied to some more experienced jobs and even followed up a couple times but nothing. Everyone wants "experienced workers" but only older guys who have been doing shit like that have that experience. How do i get around this catch-22?
>>
>>128275481
>Hummer being a DQ

What are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>128277197
It really is cheaper, if all you want is your dick sucked, just to hire a hooker. Nothing's for free anons, nothing. You pay for everything one way or another. If you're not paying for it now, you will pay for it later.
>>
>>128263728
Ask them about their political leanings in the interview.
>>128264058
That's a good way of determining a SJW by sight.
>>
>>128263728
Another good indirect test is to pull their credit rating. I bet most SJWs have poor to middling ratings. Anything that'll indicate the substance of their character - and SJWs have little to none.
>>
>>128268515
Protip: while it is normal in Europe to include a picture with a resume, it's illegal to ask applicants for one in America. Applications are not supposed to reveal the race or marital status if a potential employee, because employers are prohibited from discriminating on the basis of a number of protected factors including age, sex, race, marital status, political affiliation, etc.
>>
>>128264913

> When was the last time you cried and why?

That's probably the best best to get an honest answer that reveals enough you need to know.
>>
File: 1474557277605.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1474557277605.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>128270556
>I would be pantless and jacking off while looking you in the eye because I'm intelligent, not lazy.

Jesus Christ. I needed the laugh mate, thx.

>implying it is proof that not wearing pants implies an unreliable lazy autist, which is an obvious non sequitur. decorum is relative

Holy shit, and I guess your relativity of not-wearing-pants is the superior way because you're too lazy to get some for a videoconference interview ? Stay sharp, m8.

>This is no different than asking you to text a pic of yourself to prove you're wearing pants during a phone conversation.
>phone conversation
>missing the point of it being a visioconference through skype.

And finally, the killer :

>This is only further proof that the tactic of going full bottomless is good for avoiding mentally ill employers.

I swear this is bait. This is too funny. It should be a caption on /pol/'s banner.

Seriously, re-read the last sentence you wrote, and tell me if this is how a functionning human being is supposed to act, instead of just fucking wear pants.
>>
>>128279615
It's bullshit though, because if they really don't want to hire you because you're a nigger, once they know, you're not getting hired. All it does is just slow things down and make the employer work more.
>>
>>128271806

>>clean room
>>put on pants
>>sort self out

I was find with the pants part, but clean room is too much.
>>
>>128272537
Hire only White males, if you MUST hire women then female non-Whites! Career women will not have children or only a few at the end of their fertility.
>>
>>128263728
I'm an operations manager and have to hire a lot of people. If you ask the right questions, you'll figure out their political bent. Towards the end of the interview when we're going over special skills they may have, I always ask them if they have any special powers. If they look at me like I'm crazy, I know they're normal. If they ask me what I mean and want to pursue the question, they're sjws.
>>
>>128274734
>They made money off of trolling the normie chef show.
Except they no longer exist and one of them is about to be fucking deported.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUNGpoWj10o
>>
>>128280512
>niggers
>ruining shit for everybody

Well, colour me surprised...
>>
>>128279615

Isn't it obvious though ?

Don't all niggers have a name like Ty-rone, Le-dash-a, or retarded shit like that ?
>>
>>128275481
>>128265954
>automatic disqualification for Prius drivers and cars with coexist stickers
Kek
>>
File: shitavious.jpg (90KB, 640x754px) Image search: [Google]
shitavious.jpg
90KB, 640x754px
>>128282847
>>
>>128278516
Especially if it's a H1, because most of those were sold with a crap diesel engine, so if you even have one that can still roll, you must be made of some kind of awesome.
>>
>>128270597
I'm sorry but you are a fucking degenerate.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.