[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't liberal normies address how unfair dating is for men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1467417659391.jpg (72KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
1467417659391.jpg
72KB, 800x554px
Men have to do everything to get a date. They have to be confident, ask the woman out, be good looking, well-kept, rich, tall, preferably white, muscular, have a huge social life, have 500+ followers on social media, dress good, be experienced romantically and sexually (no virgins), be outgoing, funny, take the lead, be masculine, and not-shy.

Meanwhile, a women can be the opposite of all of this and still get laid. She can be boring, ugly, unkempt, an asshat, passive, shy, dress like a slob, any race, any height, poor, and doesn't need to be experienced. All a woman literally has to do is wait and a man will come and fuck her. Unless she's deformed, women have it easy in relationships. They have the passive role.
>>
Because normies are all brain dead sheep.
>>
Because normies are fucking whipped and are happy to keep their mouth shut as long as they get a pat on the head from their dominatrix overlords.
>>
>>128260667
>Meanwhile, a women can be the opposite of all of this and still get laid. She can be boring, ugly, unkempt, an asshat, passive, shy, dress like a slob, any race, any height, poor, and doesn't need to be experienced. All a woman literally has to do is wait and a man will come and fuck her. Unless she's deformed, women have it easy in relationships. They have the passive role.
Maybe if they're willing to settle for a poor low test beta manlet like yourself. Why do you date women like that? Stop crying and raise your standards.
>>
Just have a job, friends and low standards.
>>
>>128260667

This is where I agree with r9k on a lot of things. As you listed about women not really needing to put in the effort but if we reversed that with a skinny fat or an out of shape male they wouldn't be receiving the same amount of attention, unless of course he was slightly muscular and a woman's excuse was that they want to change them to mold them into something they want.
>>
>>128261255
>working in current year
nah, I'd rather be a NEET and have my fleshlight
>>
>>128260667
Just because your desperate doesn't mean we all are, virgin.
>>
>>128260667

None of that is true, otherwise you wouldn't have been born.
>>
>>128260667
because liberals are cucks
>>
>>128260667
do not worry about the challenges, my british friend. If you tried your best, that is all. Your true woman will appreciate your best efforts and love you. All others were not good enough for you.
>>
Because men are not supposed to be faggots who complain. Adapt, learn, survive.
>>
>>128260667
Because it's not a liberal problem?
I'm not an expert on the subject, but the whole thing is supposedly caused by the difference in sexual market value between men and women at a young age.
Women essentially start "rich" and get poorer as they age, whereas men start out "poor" and get richer with age, meaning it'll get easier as you and your potential partners get older.
>>
>>128260667
It's all a cruel joke. The punchline is when the girl hits 30.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/37466596
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.