[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SETH RICH / CROWDSTRIKE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: anon.gif (70KB, 704x973px) Image search: [Google]
anon.gif
70KB, 704x973px
"The reason CrowdStrike refuses to testify before Congress is that, contra official reporting, they started looking at DNC servers in June, not late April or early May. This was prompted by Assange's boasting about DNC leaks.

"Within a Windows PE header is a compilation timestamp. Looking at the timestamps for the binary malware will prove instructive (you can enter the CrowdStrike-provided SHA256 hashes into VirusTotal). Consider also the fact that the DNC emails contain emails dated as late as 25 May 2016. The official narrative maintains that the servers were still being implanted after CrowdStrike's arrival and that, notwithstanding CrowdStrike's presence and the ease with which they should've been able to detect known APT28/APT29 malware, the hackers were still making off with data weeks into the future.

"That's not the least of their problems. It's merely what prompted my investigation. An analysis of the non-binary malware, i.e., the WMI-based Powershell implant, proves devastating and may even result in jail time."

Source: Plebbitor contact who claims to have received this message from the anon behind weaponizedautism.wordpress.com.

Pic related: On a board that jerks off to LARPers and JewTubers, this is the only anon who caught the attention of a famous cryptology professor at John Hopkins and known security experts.

8ch tried to get 4/pol/ more interested in this anon, to no avail:

https://yuki.la/pol/125188313

It's been two months, @ljean still merrily tweets about the supposed Trump/Alfa-Bank DNS logs, and the forger of the logs, April Lorenzen, has never been forced to explain herself.
>>
can you not form a complete sentence or thought? what you wrote is impossible to understand
>>
>>128259827
>can you not form a complete sentence

A complete sentence has a subject and predicate, so I'm not sure what incomplete sentences you're finding. Perhaps you simply wanted to sound smarter than you are.
>>
>>128260110
people on here are not even autistic enough to understand what you wrote. if it is important, get it out in a better way.
>>
>>128260241

That may have something to do with the fact I'm quoting a message. I thought that was obvious. I'm not an ITfag, so I'm not going to risk butchering the message.
>>
>>128259422
April Lorenzen..... a girl....knowing something about computers......I call hax
>>
>>128260241
>>128259827
I hnderstood what he said perfectly, get off your tampon box and read a book, negress.
>>
>>128259422
Doubles, bump
>>
paging Jeff Sessions
>>
>>128259422
Keep reposting if you have too.
>>
>>128260110
With all due respect faggot, that copy pasta is cringe worthy. Yes it may have a subject and predicate, however reads like an 8 year old trying to write a thesis on the physics of interstellar time travel
>>
>>128262562

I don't think you're in a position to judge writing, faggot.
>>
What has Matty Green got to do with this exactly? He is a scumbag popular in the infosec twitterati. Scammed a lot of cash from people using OCAP.

Is he on board with the evidence showing the logs were faked? Is this actively discussed on 8/pol/?
>>
Go the fuck to sleep
>>
Alright, I think my Plebbit contact is screwing me around and doesn't have the contact claimed. He's now talking about finding someone in DC who can receive a shoebox-sized device through the mail to place near the Seth Rich murder site. This is a more ridiculous LARP than fucking George Webb's LARP.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128259422

Seth was one of many killed by DNC "Clean up Crews".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.