[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knife crimes London?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: wassup.jpg (5KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
wassup.jpg
5KB, 200x250px
Violent gangs are now "embedded" in our culture, experts have warned after six people were stabbed to death in the capital in seven days.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/29/knife-crime-14-gang-warfare-becoming-embedded-culture/

The people doing the stabbing are always 'men' or 'youths'.
How did the knife carrying get so bad? is it all down to immigrants?
Being around white English all my life, I don't really know anyone who carries a knife for anything more than work purposes.
>>
You know about the 'if you succeed you're white' mentality of thug culture? If you're black and you get a job, family, etc. you're acting too white. The way you act black is you put your ego into hyperdrive and keep fronting, fighting and stealing until you get rich or (more likely) die trying.

When the streets are full of them, and you live on the streets, when you expect to be confronted, robbed and beaten you arm yourself.

When you're walking around with a knife, as regular men do unarmed, you don't plan to be losing any fights. The typical no-skill black kids will feel empowered by their gangs and knives to front and fuel situations which escalate to violence, and then the knife does the rest of the work.
>>
>>128258831
>If you're black and you get a job, family, etc. you're acting too white.

Is this true?
Just seems mad they would believe this..
>>
>>128258542

>knife

There's your problem.

You're conflating murders with an object, and also neglecting the murderers themselves.

Yes, most will be "youths", which means Negroes and "Asians".

Nearly everyone in my 99 percent white area carries a pocket knife daily. We've had no murders in over 100 years.
>>
>>128258831
All those words when you could just to say crime and murder are Black social norms where ever Blacks exist.
>>
>>128258542
BIN
>>
>>128258939

Yep.
Should read an article thats sometimes posted here of a guy who worked with nigger school kids for years.

"Da mofuggin' tests are racist and sheeeit"
"Sheeeit niggah, Tyquanda did his homework, he white as shieeeeet"

Stuff like that happened daily.
>>
File: 1475332035003.png (266KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1475332035003.png
266KB, 600x597px
>>128258542
>youths
that's English for Black and Pakistani mate
>>
>>128258542
The only black kid in my school from 10 years ago was on the news last week, 15 months for brutally beating his white girlfriend and her 6 month old baby for 'disrespecting him' on facebook.
>>
>>128258542
>6 murders in a week in a city of 8.6 million is considered a lot

Consider your blessings. The city of St. Louis in the US has 318,000 people, and has racked up 5 murders in the past TWO days.

If London had STL's murder rate, it would have 5,160 murders each year, as opposed to barely 100.
>>
>>128259246
If our nigs had guns it would probably be the same.
>>
>>128258980
Exactly. Don't bin that knife, bin that Laden.
>>
>>128259235
beating a baby.
deserves to be stabbed himself.
>>
File: 1489153821969.jpg (55KB, 542x616px) Image search: [Google]
1489153821969.jpg
55KB, 542x616px
>I don't know anyone who carries anything to defend themselves with
>Help, why are niggers attacking everyone?

You know what would be cool? If you could shoot fire out of your arms. Or better yet, firearms.
>>
>>128259246
Its weird that this type of thing goes on in America and then Americans look down on Europe and talk about the non existent "no go" zones here in England as if America isn't 10x more dangerous than this country.
>>
Thank god i dont live amongst black, brown & some white ppl. I cant imagine living in a place where one has to be prepared for an attack at all times.
>>
>>128259872
We don't really think about our no-go zones anymore. Black ghettos have been so dire for so long that we tend to forget that they exist, as there is no reason to ever visit them.
>>
>>128258831
Ban guns!
>>
>>128258542
If you follow london drill music, the gangs routinely talk about stabbing rival gangs, feuds, names, places etc. It's just standard black "big man" street culture. Type "London drill music" in youtube to get an overview.
>>
>>128261053
>london drill music

all these rap styles have different names but they all sound and look the same.
can anybody explain this?
>>
>>128258831
>>128258939
can 100% confirm this behaviour for germany too, just replace "black people" with "brown people/immigrants/muslims" and "acting white" with "acting german". as son of albanian immigrants (yes i know remove kebab XD!) getting away from these people and making mostly german friends was probably the best and most impactful decision in my life
>>
>>128258542
Fear is the driving force, if you look and sound tough people are less likely to fuck with you.
That and the glamorisation of gang culture and also the fact that we live in a society that worships money and consumerism.
Most of these kids are larping really but then the slope tips them in to a life of crime.
How many successful people that aren't drug dealers do these kids know?

They are basically fucked and they know it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.